What's new

Should Turkey be the next permanent member of United Nations Security Council?

Should Turkey be the next permanent member of United Nations Security Council?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I never said no to turkey…..

First Turkey need a US$2 Trillion GDP

Also Turkey needs stable relations with all UNSC permanent members

Turkey needs an independent foreign policy

Sir Kana--GDP is not a prerequisite and Turkey is not a Sub Saharan country. However, as you mentioned, licking the boots of one of the UNSC master will do the job.

I am so excited to read the level of human being these days.

The hard working Chinese, the innovative American, the natural resource Russian, the colonial British, the French--their people, forum members, all of them are saying openly, and over here too---You have to have a good relation with one of the powers.

It is so pathetic and inhumane. Such kind of people do not have the right to exist and I think that 'D Day' is near.

I have a lot of respect for Turkey, and I think that they are a very important rising power.

Whether or not I would personally support them becoming a permanent member in the UNSC, depends on how the diplomatic relations between China and Turkey continue.

Erdogan's previous comments were definitely a hindrance to bilateral relations.

You know what will happen to those white shoe boys of Wall Street?
You know what happened to Mongols-Mughals, Ottoman, British, USSR, French etc

They all thought that they would rule forever--but guess what, nature unfolds the crime and it does with a blood.

The hegemony of UNSC is the worst crime against humanity.

"Whether or not I would personally support them becoming a permanent member in the UNSC, depends on how the diplomatic relations between China and Turkey continue.

Erdogan's comments were definitely a hindrance to bilateral relations."

So, if Turkey did not support China on humanitarian issues, it means that Chinese will not support Turkey?
If Turkey did not have a support from any UNSC permanent nation, it means Turkey cannot enter the 'workforce'

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Because they have nothing else to do other than buying cars, bungalows, spreading their ideology in Muslim world etc

If I had a super power, I would have brought every single fat belly king to justice.

And they are too busy thinking about their future because of'oil independence' ---green technology.

My friends, plz answer my question:
If the Saudi royal family does not buy car&villa, if the Saudi royal family like a new Saladin...
USA will allow Saudi exist? Which country Bin Laden is from?

There was a king in ancient China, his name is Goujian.
Maybe you should look at his story:
King Goujian of Yue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have a respect for China as they helped Pakistan but that respect does not shadow the reality!

My friends, plz answer my question:
If the Saudi royal family does not buy car&villa, if the Saudi royal family like a new Saladin...
USA will allow Saudi exist? Which country Bin Laden is from?

There was a king in ancient China, his name is Goujian.
Maybe you should look at his story:
King Goujian of Yue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, it means that you have to obey your masters and not obey your own people?
Did you ever read the story of 'migrant workers' working in Dubai?
No, kings are busy doing other things..

Of course.

Bilateral relationships are not one-sided. Both sides must be willing to support the other.

Why would we support a country, if they do not support us?

Sir, you are absolutely right but I wrote it earlier, humanitarian issues. There are some human rights violations somewhere in China--with a particular ethnic group. I am not defending that group nor China, but doing something with dignity is something appreciated among mentally educated individuals.

On a site note, just to clear myself, I am also against extra judicial killing of Pakistanis. If there is an issue of humanitarian crisis, hell with borders.

"Whether or not I would personally support them becoming a permanent member in the UNSC, depends on how the diplomatic relations between China and Turkey continue.

Erdogan's comments were definitely a hindrance to bilateral relations."

So, if Turkey did not support China on humanitarian issues, it means that Chinese will not support Turkey?
If Turkey did not have a support from any UNSC permanent nation, it means Turkey cannot enter the 'workforce'

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."

Certainly, we are ready to help Turkey, but friendship is a two-way, we hope to be friends in good faith.
So China offered HQ-9A to Turkey.

Sir, you are absolutely right but I wrote it earlier, humanitarian issues. There are some human rights violations somewhere in China--with a particular ethnic group. I am not defending that group nor China, but doing something with dignity is something appreciated among mentally educated individuals.

On a site note, just to clear myself, I am also against extra judicial killing of Pakistanis. If there is an issue of humanitarian crisis, hell with borders.

You get a wrong message.

Certainly, we are ready to help Turkey, but friendship is a two-way, we hope to be friends in good faith.
So China offered HQ-9A to Turkey.

Sir, I completely understand your position. But what kind of support do you want from Turkey? Turkey should not raise concerns about ethnic violence? Sir, my point is, why do we need someone to follow our commands each and every time? Sir, I am not only blaming China rather every UNSC country.

Sir, a man with high morals cannot and will not support any action which undermines basic human right.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom