What's new

Should Turkey be the next permanent member of United Nations Security Council?

Should Turkey be the next permanent member of United Nations Security Council?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he ask if we have or not.. the answer is we have :)

non of those countries who have nuclear weapons can use them without permission of big 4 by the way

Adding Turkey to the UN Security Council, sounds like a good idea to me. :tup:

The United Nations currently lacks a lot of credibility in the Islamic world. If we added Turkey to the UNSC, that would solve a lot of problems.

The problem is, the Turks are still viewed as "Central Asian invaders" by Arabs, who make up the vast majority of the Middle Eastern population.

why we are here in middle east is cause of the arabs :d and they hve to be thankfull to turks many times that we saved their .... in history ... :) lol

If India still has not gotten a seat how can Turkey ever imagine that they could? This is an absurd statement.

I think the UNSC needs to be rebuilt, completely from the ground up. A bigger council with limited veto power for all states might balance things out more.

I think they should abolish and remove all extra and special privileges from this council , it must be a democratic council which reflects demands of all nations not merely some pro-claimed centers of power that are behind of all troubles and conflicts worldwide a place that all countries could make their voices heard . Every nation has to has a vote and that's the whole story . it gotta change .

A voice for the 50 or so Muslim Countries - Yeah I could live with that !

But ideally, the Security Council should be abolished & the UN should be run as a Democracy !

Let Turkey make its mark first. In other words, wait for a stage where it would gain most popularity.

Well the whole idea of "adding" countries to the security council is exactly what the West wants. The world has been calling for reform for a long time now and they know the time for reform is soon approaching. They will rather compramise and add new countries than to give up their power and abolish the archaic security council.

Only slave countries call for adding new members to the retarded security council.

The council must be removed. What is the difference between the security council and the guardian council in Iran? Both the same undemocratic crap.

Every nation on this earth must have an equal say on every matter.

Back
Top Bottom