What's new

Shah Rukh Khan insults Pakistan

he had to say it ofcourse. otherwise u pple will hold his throat and protest outside his home and destroy his film posters

Yea this is an extremely important thing to be posted in this thread!!

Hats off!!

It is indeed very important Seiko... just think - how else would we know that homophobia, just as polio, still exists in some parts of the world?

They should keep bringing it out in completely unrelated threads, so we know when they are losing ground :lol:

Why the obsession with celebrities? What did Veena Malik have to say, huh?

As far as I care, most if not all celebrities when talking about politics are no different to any other citizen talking, it shouldn't be treated differently. What's more, where was the insult? I didn't see it.

Is the insult video coming any time soon ??? Cause this is clearly not a insult... Who in the right frame of mind has put this video???? Buddy time for check up!! :)

Why the obsession with celebrities? What did Veena Malik have to say, huh?

As far as I care, most if not all celebrities when talking about politics are no different to any other citizen talking, it shouldn't be treated differently. What's more, where was the insult? I didn't see it.

Dude...this is just another troll thread...who cares about the fact...and the next things is that hoes does it matter to Pakistan people if any Indian criticize Pakistan or not.....It is simillar to a statement like Musharaf critizes India....

Just enjoy the thread if you are in a troll mode...:azn:

Watch yourself

Loll Mercinary , U trolling too bro?
But He did not name Pakistan in `insult`... he just said " We need to telll to the world , which ever the neighbour is "(he did not even mention Pak it could be Nepal , BD , Bhutan , SL, ) Neither did John.. they are more concerned about business..Im not saying they are selfish not to name any country... But there are a lot of fsmilies associated with the movies been made..and they Do generate decent profits in Pak.. Im sure the Indian Journos must have cornered them by asking such questions!!

Last edited by a moderator:
SRK is a patriot-what do you expect? I guess you guys honestly believe Indian Muslims support Pakistan over India no matter what ?

Eorl ⚔;3825733 said:
He is Indian Khan!

Not a Pk or Afghan type khan.

Indian khans suck/

Yeah Indian Khans suck.. "They would suck the living life out of Bangladeshis...Nichor kar phenk denge tumko.. choose hue aam ki guthli ki tarah "

where did he insult Pakistan? He didn't even take the name of Pakistan...

Do i care what Shahrukh Khan or for that matter any indian actor has to say about Pakistan?

NO.

Probably wants to buy a plot in a majority Hindu area

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom