What's new

Now Indians Threaten To Burn SRK Alive

Soon after the civilised Indians put up rewards to behead Foreign Minister of Pakistan Bilawal Bhutto, now these peace-loving people are threatening to burn Muslim Indian actor, Shahrukh Khan alive.

:astagh:

Yeh boiled egg khane ki umar Hai. Aap aur SRK hum jaisay gabru jawano ke liye bhi kuch rehnay do ge ya sab khud hi saaf Kar jao ge

Sir Jee: You shall not feel any danger from "Kharhkay Huye Baabaas", like us. Hamaara haal tau yeh hae:

"Zair e deewaar kharhay haen, taira keya laitay haen
Daikh laitay haen, lagi dil ki bujha laitay haen"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sir Jee: You shall not feel any danger from "Kharhkay Huye Baabaas", like us. Hamaara haal tau yeh hae:
Koyi ni sirjee, baar baar dekho, hazaar baar dekho.
Dekhne ke liye hi banaya hai gana, aarti utarnay ke liye thorhay hi

Koyi ni sirjee, baar baar dekho, hazaar baar dekho.
Dekhne ke liye hi banaya hai gana, aarti utarnay ke liye thorhay hi

"Hae daikhnay ki cheez, issay baar baar daikh"
(Iqbal)
:p: :p:

shabash, kitney achey lag rahey hein sarey bachey
apas mein pyar mohabat k saath baat kertey huwey

Musharaf-Yajpayee ka time yaad agaya...

abhi kahin badook chaley gi, ya koi statement aye gi aur...
maan ki bhen ki karein gaye, ek dosrey ki

but the latent cuckold fetish and inferiority complex built into the radical Hindu brain.

That is also possible. But you still need external stimuli. Bollywood punters are no fools. They are acutely aware of the environment in which they operate.

That is also possible. But you still need external stimuli. Bollywood punters are no fools. They are acutely aware of the environment in which they operate.

Seems to be some other feud. She is in an outfit, of saffron color, only in the last spell, after virtually having a variety of apparels, of different colors, through the song. I have viewed the song.

Seems to be some other feud. She is in an outfit, of saffron color, only in the last spell, after virtually having a variety of apparels, of different colors, through the song. I have viewed the song.

You are right. But there were promotional stills too, apart from the song itself, which uniformly feature only the saffron outfit. Hence I say it is deliberate. I would even speculate that the Swamy is in on the plot :p:

images (29).jpeg

Isn’t he the Khan that worships idols and reads Quran? :lol:

I guess there’s just blanket racism in India. Even if you worship the idols, you’re still hated.

This poor guy ruined his akhirat to appease Hindus that don’t give a shit about him regardless.

How sad. May Allah swt forgive him for his sins.

don't expect me to fund you, but I'll be your customer if the product is good, you can have my money that way.. fair, right ?

Product ??? So egg has also become a product for you in manner of these private, interest-based Capitalist banks offering products instead of just being places to offer loans to any reasonable reason ?

representative democracy hai, we elect people who we agree with. I'd never vote a commmie in just as much as you would never vote for "capitalist" parties. Again, fair system.

We are going around in circles. How am I represented in the Indian parliaments where the dominant power speaks for war with Pakistan and China while I want eradication of dogs and money because of which we see deaths, oppressions, inequalities and violence every day ?

Go earn your own money, the rest of us dont owe you schit.

I asked you to be imaginative. Just abolish money and be done with this artificial, thousands-of-years-old means of oppression in much of humanity. Abolish and enjoy.

He IS austere and a lives a bhikari life.

1. You call me bhikari to insult me but suddenly bhikari becomes your word to describe Modi jee glowingly ? :lol:

2. He is not austere but obscenely cringe and laps up every flattery / chaaploosi that the Namo Namo beings send his way. Does he ever include in his Sunday talks "Mann ki baat" advise to his followers not to do these obscene things ? Only yesterday Amruta, wife of BJP leader Devendra Fadnavis, declared that Modi is "The father of Modern India". Hain ??? She must have been inspired by this super cringe eulogy to Modi jee from 2015 produced by irrelevant film director Pahlaj Nihlani who was made censor board chief. 2015 was just one year after Modi become PM and Pahlaj made this eulogy to him just like Obama was given Nobel Peace Prize in 2009 needlessly and went on to become Obomba in 2011. At 2:59 mins the vid shows an Indian space station perhaps above Earth, made under Modi jee's Make in India programme. I wonder where this space station went after 2015, maybe fell into the sea ?

And the Muslim character looks such a chindi chor. :rofl:

I found that thing cringe AF, the suit..

Good.

"The suit finally went to 62-year old Laljibhai Patel, a Surat-based diamond merchant, for ₹ 4.31 crore and the money was assigned for the Prime Minister's campaign to clean the River Ganga."

didnt pocket it, you idiot.
Ah, the Sanskrit-named "Namami Gange" programme to supposedly clean river Ganga. Well, this is not how Ganga can be cleaned. The only way to clean it is remove the religious and cultural practices associated. No burning of bodies near it and floating the half-burnt bodies into the river, no religious bathing into it and floating the ritual items into it, no sadhus pissing into it, no presence of dogs in and around... so on. The only way.

nope, kal ko sitaram yechuri or owaisi jeet gae to voh rahenge waha pe, not his personal palace.

Comrade Sitaram never asked for a new PM palace. About Owaisi, he's BJP's B Team. The jaalidaar topi version of bhagwa scarf.

He didnt ask for it to be named after him.

He didn't protest either and asked for renaming it.

You are right. But there were promotional stills too, apart from the song itself, which uniformly feature only the saffron outfit. Hence I say it is deliberate. I would even speculate that the Swamy is in on the plot :p:

No one wants to be lynched by the bhagwa crowd so there is no collusion between the film makers and the swamy. :)

This poor guy ruined his akhirat to appease Hindus that don’t give a shit about him regardless.

I personally will take the risk of "ruining my akhirat" by enabling a progressive world among the living. :)

Indians have executed many who stood against their ideology. Gandhi was the first victim, and if they won't spare their founding father, what chance does Shah Rukh Khan have?

Indeed. When the below things are done openly and go unpunished what chance does SRK have ?

No one wants to be lynched by the bhagwa crowd so there is no collusion between the film makers and the swamy. :)

No Bollywoodia is going to get lynched. Relax. And while Swamy may not be hand in glove, these Bollywoodias are haraami. I don't mean that in a malevolent way but in sort of grudging respect. They know exactly what they are doing.

Product ??? So egg has also become a product for you in manner of these private, interest-based Capitalist banks offering products instead of just being places to offer loans to any reasonable reason ?
It is a product, a food item... Paisay, infrastructure, hiring people to work there.. har pead pe ni ugte anday, bhai.

If I set up a business, I want money for my produce or product. That make me evil in your mind ??

How am I represented in the Indian parliaments where the dominant power speaks for war with Pakistan and China while I want eradication of dogs and money because of which we see deaths, oppressions, inequalities and violence every day ?
CPM etc guys speak for you, you're represented.

Im a dilliwalla, voted BJP, sarkar AAP ki bani... theek hai.

Har 100cr plus bande ki personal whims represent to nahi ho sakti hai na ab ?

only way to clean it is remove the religious and cultural practices associated.
Ive seen that in Haridwar and Varanasi, the lamps being floated are on dry leaf and made from mitti lamps, nit polluting, nor do the ash ka matkas pollute.

Dead bodies are poor folk who cant afford a proper cremation, it is sad and disgusting, need to do something abt that.

Main polluters remain the industries dumping toxic chem waste, need a crack down on it.

Pls save your bechare dogs ki hatred, humans na kara hai se sab gandagi machane ka kaam.

Having said that, things are on the mend, there is slow change in progress, credit where due...Modi ne varanasi me kamaal ka kaam kia hai wrt safai etc.

Comrade Sitaram never asked for a new PM palace. About Owaisi, he's BJP's B Team. The jaalidaar topi version of bhagwa scarf.
Its not his, he'll move out when voted out, whoever gets voted in will occupy it for their term then.

Comrade Sitaram or Didi gets voted in, they will move in, for the duration of their term. Kya problem hai ?

He didn't protest either and asked for renaming it.
Why would he ? Its a big honour being conferred on him. Indira Gandhi airport, Rajiv chowk, Abdul Kalam road... JFk and Bangabandhu stadium and airports in US and BD, Jinnah stadium in Pk... Theres an endless list of these from around the world, no harm in it.

Back
Top Bottom