What's new

Now Indians Threaten To Burn SRK Alive

Soon after the civilised Indians put up rewards to behead Foreign Minister of Pakistan Bilawal Bhutto, now these peace-loving people are threatening to burn Muslim Indian actor, Shahrukh Khan alive.

@Paitoo that was a serious question.
I saw the trailer on Youtube and TBH, I struggled to find the saffron thingy. But it does appear in some promotional material randomly.
Doesn't matter, yellow is also holy, so the fatwa stands.

I thought Saffron was an Orange color shes wearing yellow in the music video or what lol

@Paitoo that was a serious question. 😂

Her apparels are changing during the song. At the end, she is wearing a saffron color dress, if one can call it a dress.😛😛

mazaq kar riya tha bhai, your comment was totally off topic thats why, SRK ki chita pe billi rani kay sapnay
zardari maafi.jpg

SRK is at no fault here. He is obviously being targeted because he is a Muslim man and the girl is in saffron colored clothes. Make it a Hindu man in saffron clothes wooing a Muslim heroine, 90% of the heartburn will disappear. It is all about manhood being threatened end of the day.

The producers are no doodh ka dhula either. There are almost 17 million colors possible using RGB combinations, but they had to choose one that looks like saffron. Ungli karnay ka shauq jo hai. They were hoping for controversy and they got exactly that. She could have worn blue, red, green or anything. How does it matter, she is hardly wearing anything. It's not as if the hero's lust would reduce if she wore purple. And it's not as if there is some universally accepted concept of a rang's besharmi.
On the color of Saffron, many muslim preachers especially sufis adopted it in India as well. So while the “holy” aspect of it makes sense it became more of a traditional garb of the spiritual more than any actual “holiness” attached to it.
This incident is just a mad pandit trying to get on the map and SRK is just getting the end of it.

because economy of scale,

bc 150 log 20 laakh ka camera le ke (woh bhi not govt funded)

vs

150 crore ko daily khilao pilao padhao ...

dimaag hai, istamaal karein zara kabhi pliz

You do the dimaagh istaymaal and be imaginative. Regardless of MBA wordings like "Economy of scale" what is the real connection between the human-made artificial construct called money and chicken, plants and cattle yielding food ? Will these foods not be generated without some human giving money to another human ? Will the chicken not drop an egg if money is not waved in the air within 100 kilometers of her farm ?

What is that about ?

the point was, an unelected guy preaching communism while partying it up in grand billionaire style is a bit hypocritical to say the least.

I have written a 100 times before that the Anglo political system of dividing up a society into blocs through multiple political parties and they warring for votes in elections that are attended by apathetic people who initially were drawn there by the parties with inducement of cultural prejudices or instilling hate or mindless nationalism etc is not democracy but an illusion of democracy. You and me live in India. There is the national parliament called Lok Sabha ( there is another parliament because one wouldn't do ). Lok Sabha means in Hindi "People's Hall" so can you, Virus, who are the Lok - the people - stand in this "People's Hall" and speak your desires for radical change in India for the better, erasing every irrational tradition and erasing any irrational modern thought ? You will be ejected within seconds. Being thrown out may be the least.

I have written in this thread about what true democracy is, what is not, the history of democracy and where it was first implemented in the modern world ( the Libyan Jamahiriya ). Please read the thread and contribute there.

how then, do you criticize the GOI for making a new post colonial seat of power house ?

Didn't understand.

Modi lives more like a commie than your muammar did if an austere life is your yardstick for measuring such stuff.

1. Did I tell you ever that living an austere life is being Communist ? To the contrary, Communism speaks for bringing every reasonable material element into a person's life without the person doing any needless effort and competition so that that person is can then dedicate his or her time to self talents and bring those talents, ideas, experiences to societal and wider human development.

2. Who told you that Modi jee is austere in any way ? :rofl:

His 10-lakh suit written all over with his full name - Narendra Damodardas Modi :
modi-suit-1702151.jpg

And Modi jee magnanimously allowed this suit peeled off his holy body to be auctioned to a Namo Namo bhakt for 4.3 crores, the most expensive suit auctioned ever anywhere.

His penchant to be seen on camera even by pushing away someone in the path between the lens and his good self :

To continue the camera theme, when he visits the mandirs and the ghats there are drone cameras taking from all angles.

To continue the camera theme, even when he goes "for solitary mediation in a cave" there's a camera in that AC-and-heater-equipped cave.

To continue the camera theme, to secure the votes of the middle class bigots there is always a camera in his "personal time with his mother".

Then there is the 467 crore new PM palace for him coming up :
The complex will come up in a total built-up area of 2,26,203 square feet and is estimated to cost Rs 467 crore. Of the total built-up area, the PM’s residence will be spread out over an area of 36,328 square feet.

Then the largest stadium in the world, sited in Ahmedabad, being renamed after him while he is alive.

Many such things.

She is fucking fit 😍

She is pretty but must put on weight. Lots.

Can we fry an egg? 😛😛
:astagh:

Yeh boiled egg khane ki umar Hai. Aap aur SRK hum jaisay gabru jawano ke liye bhi kuch rehnay do ge ya sab khud hi saaf Kar jao ge

Last edited:
You do the dimaagh istaymaal and be imaginative. Regardless of MBA wordings like "Economy of scale" what is the real connection between the human-made artificial construct called money and chicken, plants and cattle yielding food ? Will these foods not be generated without some human giving money to another human ? Will the chicken not drop an egg if money is not waved in the air within 100 kilometers of her farm ?
kar lo ja ke organic farming, free range eggs etc fir.. I have friends into it, exotic fruits and veggies, farm reared free range chicken.. good business, capitalists hain, got good contracts from some fancy restaurants who source from them. Good dhanda, good money, full of the capitalist ;)

don't expect me to fund you, but I'll be your customer if the product is good, you can have my money that way.. fair, right ?

I have written a 100 times before that the Anglo political system of dividing up a society into blocs through multiple political parties and they warring for votes in elections that are attended by apathetic people who initially were drawn there by the parties with inducement of cultural prejudices or instilling hate or mindless nationalism etc is not democracy but an illusion of democracy. You and me live in India. There is the national parliament called Lok Sabha ( there is another parliament because one wouldn't do ). Lok Sabha means in Hindi "People's Hall" so can you, Virus, who are the Lok - the people - stand in this "People's Hall" and speak your desires for radical change in India for the better, erasing every irrational tradition and erasing any irrational modern thought ? You will be ejected within seconds. Being thrown out may be the least.

I have written in this thread about what true democracy is, what is not, the history of democracy and where it was first implemented in the modern world ( the Libyan Jamahiriya ). Please read the thread and contribute there.
representative democracy hai, we elect people who we agree with. I'd never vote a commmie in just as much as you would never vote for "capitalist" parties. Again, fair system.

1. Did I tell you ever that living an austere life is being Communist ? To the contrary, Communism speaks for bringing every reasonable material element into a person's life without the person doing any needless effort and competition so that that person is can then dedicate his or her time to self talents and bring those talents, ideas, experiences to societal and wider human development.

2. Who told you that Modi jee is austere in any way ? :rofl:

His 10-lakh suit written all over with his full name - Narendra Damodardas Modi :
Go earn your own money, the rest of us dont owe you schit.

He IS austere and a lives a bhikari life.

I found that thing cringe AF, the suit..

"The suit finally went to 62-year old Laljibhai Patel, a Surat-based diamond merchant, for ₹ 4.31 crore and the money was assigned for the Prime Minister's campaign to clean the River Ganga."

didnt pocket it, you idiot.

Then there is the 467 crore new PM palace for him coming up :
nope, kal ko sitaram yechuri or owaisi jeet gae to voh rahenge waha pe, not his personal palace.

Then the largest stadium in the world, sited in Ahmedabad, being renamed after him while he is alive.
He didnt ask for it to be named after him.

Back
Top Bottom