What's new

Now Indians Threaten To Burn SRK Alive

Soon after the civilised Indians put up rewards to behead Foreign Minister of Pakistan Bilawal Bhutto, now these peace-loving people are threatening to burn Muslim Indian actor, Shahrukh Khan alive.

That particular 'seer' is an unmitigated attention-seeking idiot. He previously vowed to do 'jal samadhi', but the asshole did shit.

Declare India Hindu Nation by Oct 2 or I’ll End My Life: Ayodhya Seer | Kashmir Observer
Demand for 'Hindu Rashtra' unmet, Paramhans Acharya Maharaj to take 'jal samadhi' today - India Today

Someone should give him a role in a reality show, maybe he wants attention from girls.
Nice catch. I had thought I will keep an eye on that expiry date, but it slipped. Now clearly Swamy ji saved himself for a bigger cause.

Nice catch. I had thought I will keep an eye on that expiry date, but it slipped. Now clearly Swamy ji saved himself for a bigger cause.

Swami Jee ko Deepika ki dilwa dau; sub theek ho jaaye ga. :lol:

I personally will take the risk of "ruining my akhirat" by enabling a progressive world among the living. :)
Jamahir, when you openly propagate shirk as ‘progressive’, you not only sound ignorant but also remove yourself from the fold of Islam.

So you shouldn’t cry when members here call you a kaafir because you claim you are one yourself.

religious nutjobs ki kami nahi hai dunia me

murrican pastor:
_49023908_ap_koran.jpg

Pakistanis burning the bible and cross:
PBBB.JPG

Swami ji iss se bohat saste mein nipat jayenge. Inn ka haal to dekho. Shaqal bhi theek se nazar nahin aa rahi.

Agar Deepika Swami Jee kay munn (read with "L" :p:) ko shaant karay; tau uss ka agla janam bhi saphal ho jaaye ga. :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Agar Deepika Swami Jee kau munn (read with "L" :p:) ko shaant karay; tau uss ka agla janam bhi saphal ho jaaye ga. :lol::lol:
Deepika ke agla janam ka to pata nahi, lekin swami ji ke pichhle janam ki tapasya zaroor safal ho jayegi

Welcome to pajeet Hindustan. Hindutva are such a lovely bunch. Apart from bobs and vagene their most lovely fulltime job is killing Indian Muslims.

Deepika ke agla janam ka to pata nahi, lekin swami ji ke pichhle janam ki tapasya zaroor safal ho jayegi

If Deepika is looking for a broad-spectrum coverage of life-hereafter; then she shall also entertain our Mullah Fuzla, after pleasing Swami Jee. :lol: :lol:

If Deepika is looking for a broad-spectrum coverage of life-hereafter; then she shall also entertain our Mullah Fuzla, after pleasing Swami Jee. :lol: :lol:

Na. Hum nahin denge. Mullah Fazlu has to contend with Mathira

That particular 'seer' is an unmitigated attention-seeking idiot. He previously vowed to do 'jal samadhi', but the asshole did shit.

Declare India Hindu Nation by Oct 2 or I’ll End My Life: Ayodhya Seer | Kashmir Observer
Demand for 'Hindu Rashtra' unmet, Paramhans Acharya Maharaj to take 'jal samadhi' today - India Today

Someone should give him a role in a reality show, maybe he wants attention from girls.

1. These sadhus and mullahs are not quite admirers of the ladies to be want to pleased by them. :D

2. StraightEdge, there was another sadhu who about two months ago took bhu-samadhi ( voluntary burial ) in his ashram maybe, amid passionate talk by his female and male followers. They said "Swami ji will arise in one month" or something like that. Know more of him ?

It is a product, a food item... Paisay, infrastructure, hiring people to work there.. har pead pe ni ugte anday, bhai.

If I set up a business, I want money for my produce or product. That make me evil in your mind ??

You are going in circles.

CPM etc guys speak for you, you're represented.

1. I have met CPM guys and have seen the party programme of CPM and that is oriented towards elections being the means of gaining governance, but then what ? Those CPM people knew about DPRK but were surprised to hear me speak about the true democracy of Libyan Jamahiriya. CPM should discard its regular-Indian-political-system orientation and become a truly revolutionary group that seeks a Communist society without State, parties, elections and votes. It is that way I will be truly represented.

2. But the very presence of the left and non-left progressives in Delhi and India is a good thing. When Modi government sent in the bulldozers to demolish the houses, shops and even push carts of the poor Muslims of Jahangirpuri in Delhi it was Prashant Bhushan, co-founder of Swaraj Abhiyan and also a senior Supreme Court lawyer, who filed an immediate petition in that court, got it and it was Brinda Karat of CPM who rushed with it to Jahangirpuri to show to the bulldozer drivers and the officials and had the demolition stopped.

Har 100cr plus bande ki personal whims represent to nahi ho sakti hai na ab ?

Please read my thread I linked earlier ( "Jamahir's Musings - Actual democracy" ). The Greek system of Demokratia conceptualized 2500 years ago in Greek city states involved the participation of all the male, non-slave members of the cities in the entire running of the cities without king, party, elections, votes and Anglo parliament. This was done through some kind of gatherings and the discussions ensuing there. Direct citizen participation where their ideas and experiences could be put for discussion with others and the resulting ideas be applied to the cities. The same was in Libyan Jamahiriya where people gathered in thousands to discuss everything from neighborhood issues to national issues ( education, punishment etc ) to Libya's international policies and involvements. Direct participation of citizens in the politics of the society without any party system at all. No silly drama of five-yearly elections where multiple parties quarreled against each other thus dividing the society into violent and morally corrupt blocs which do not progress the society even given 75 years. Please read that thread.

Ive seen that in Haridwar and Varanasi, the lamps being floated are on dry leaf and made from mitti lamps, nit polluting, nor do the ash ka matkas pollute.

So the lamps are just dry leaves set afire and floated ? They don't have oil, vermilion etc on them ? And these lamps composed of these multiple polluting items are floated in thousands or at least hundreds every day. Has been so for maybe 2000 years or more.

Dead bodies are poor folk who cant afford a proper cremation, it is sad and disgusting, need to do something abt that.

1. No, it is not just poor people but every kind of socio-economic class whose mindless last wish or involuntarily was to be floated on the Ganga after being burnt on the ghats. It didn't matter to them that their dead bodies will pollute the senses of the watchers and the river itself and filthy dogs will eat their half-rotten bodies. This well-known article shows the filth of Varanasi. The article has pics that you must see and the article starts with :

50+ Scary Images Depicting Filth of Varanasi and River Ganges that Went Viral in China​

OCT 19, 2015 by MADAN in INDIA

In 2008, about 50 images posted with the first-hand account of a visitor who had spent a few months in India, had gone viral in China. Many Chinese forums and columns published them. The images are disturbing, but not for the government and Indian people except some activists and NGOs. Surprisingly, the images depicting the ugly side of India did improve sanitation condition in China.

China has its own flaws, but it can’t be denied that Indian aren’t treating the scared river as it should be. On the other hand, Indians don’t mind such embarrassment or they don’t actually know how India is perceived by the rest of the world.

India enjoys an image of ancient civilization with spiritual values. There is no country in the world like India when it comes to cultural and social diversity. Tourists are nuts for places like Varanasi. Every state has something unique to offer to the tourists.

From the Himalayas in the north to the coasts in the south, from billion-dollar buildings to the poverty stricken slums, India makes a perfect destination for those who seek exposure to world’s biggest and successful democracy.

A holy ground covered with feces

Human excrement, and maybe of dogs.

But India and Indians are ridiculed and embarrassed by other nations for its filth and religious hypocrisy. The River Ganges is considered the holiest river for Hindus, and also the most polluted. Despite being so sacred, there is nothing that is not dumped into the river.
Raw sewage, plastic bags and bottles, industrial effluents, human waste, the chemical from tanneries, discarded idols, cow dung, partially cremated corpses, flower-garlands, human remains, animal carcasses, butcher’s offal, chemical dyes from sari factories and construction waste, everything ends up in River Ganges. Daily, people defecate on the banks of this sacred river, while many others come a long way to take a bath in the same water.

The condition hasn’t changed much in 2015. In January 2015, more than 100 corpses, including children, were found washed up in shallow tributary of the River Ganges. The bodies were decaying and dogs and birds could be seen feeding on them. About 102 bodies were spotted near the village Pariyar, in Uttar Pradesh.

All credit goes to India’s age-old customs to give a water burial. Many people do it because they can’t afford proper cremation.

For Indians, it’s a bitter reality that foreign countries, especially China find images of Indian filth effective for scaring their people about the ugly reality of poor waste disposal habits and littering.

The Prime Minister of India has vowed to clean the River Ganges. The government has also built around nine million (90 lakh) toilets in the past one year to eradicate open defecation, as claimed by the PM.

However, India still needs an awakening. We are re-posting the images posted in a Chinese forum. India can do better.

All it needs is a motivation, and we guess, these images might wake (if not all) then some citizens.
A few less graphic pics because the others will have this post deleted :
Roadside-garbage-India.jpg

people-bathing-in-ganges.jpg

mornign-on-ganges-banks.jpg

Indian-filth.jpg

ganges-water-healthy-to-drink.jpg

fish-catcher-on-the-shore-of-the-Ganges-River.jpg

drinking-ganges-water.jpg

bathing-with-corpses-in-ganges.jpg

2. Varanasi is a city of pollution and oppression, the second because it is where Hindu widows are brought and abandoned in vidhwa ashrams ( widow houses ) where they are to remain the rest of their lives in political, social and socio-economic destitution. Hinduism doesn't have the concept of divorce and remarriage and certainly not widow remarriage. The Hindu marriage for the female starts right during the pre-adolescence of the girl when the family begins collecting jewelry and other items for the eventual compulsory wedding of that burden called daughter. When the wedding comes it is done with a compulsory ritual called Kanyadaan which literally means "Giving away of the daughter" but is actually and simply abandonment of the daughter into the hands of the husband and in-laws where she must remain until death or widowhood or Sati, whichever comes first or is socially enforced. And this marriage is a "holy matrimony" for seven lifetimes ( "Saath janam ka bandhan" ) which cannot be abandonment by the wife even if she is tortured by the husband or in-laws. She must bear with it for life, until her current janam ( lifetime ) ends. If however she is widowed then her head is shaved, her bangles broken, she prohibited from wearing color clothes and must wear white forever and is not allowed into any cultural event where married women gather and will live a life of local seclusion and deprivation; or Sati'ed; or taken to Varanasi and abandoned in the vidhwa ashrams. Some years ago there was a good Hindi serial called "Ishq Ka Rang Safed" ( My love is White - white being the color of the widow's saree ) about a young, beautiful, intelligent, innocent and charming widow, Dhaani, who lives in a vidhwa ashram in Varanasi and the hero Viplav, the progressive, carefree and brave grandson of a religious leader becomes in love with her, marries her against society's mores :
Ishq%2BKa%2BRang%2BSafed%2B%2BWP%2B11.jpg

So the so-called cultured cities like Varanasi are anything but cultured and civilized. There has to be a cultural rotation there.

Main polluters remain the industries dumping toxic chem waste, need a crack down on it.

No, please check above.

Pls save your bechare dogs ki hatred, humans na kara hai se sab gandagi machane ka kaam.

No, dogs must be eradicated globally. And when humans sally out into the Solar System and beyond, Earth will remain "The planet of the Cats".

Having said that, things are on the mend, there is slow change in progress, credit where due...Modi ne varanasi me kamaal ka kaam kia hai wrt safai etc.

Yeah ? Has the above scenery been removed ? Is Ganga now like the Nile and Amazon in context of no cultural pollution ?

Its not his, he'll move out when voted out, whoever gets voted in will occupy it for their term then.

Modi is in for 2024 and the next will be his follower, Mahant Yogi Adityanath. This is the case unless a world war ensues or techno-political changes internally or externally enable the progressives in india to achieve governance.

Comrade Sitaram or Didi gets voted in, they will move in, for the duration of their term. Kya problem hai ?

About Comrade Sitaram please read from top in the post again.

Why would he ? Its a big honour being conferred on him. Indira Gandhi airport, Rajiv chowk, Abdul Kalam road... JFk and Bangabandhu stadium and airports in US and BD, Jinnah stadium in Pk... Theres an endless list of these from around the world, no harm in it.

I don't think Bangabandhu had things named after him while he was alive, LOL.

Jamahir, when you openly propagate shirk as ‘progressive’, you not only sound ignorant but also remove yourself from the fold of Islam.

So you shouldn’t cry when members here call you a kaafir because you claim you are one yourself.

What are the progressive things I am propagating that should be considered "shirk" ?

religious nutjobs ki kami nahi hai dunia me

murrican pastor:
_49023908_ap_koran.jpg

Pakistanis burning the bible and cross:
View attachment 907202

Well, they should celebrate International Cat Day and International Tea Day instead of these burnings.

Swami ji iss se bohat saste mein nipat jayenge. Inn ka haal to dekho. Shaqal bhi theek se nazar nahin aa rahi.

Swami ji urgently needs Palmolive shaving cream and then he will also say "Palmolive da jawaab nahin". Jaanbaz kaamyab mardon kay liyay :

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom