What's new

Now Indians Threaten To Burn SRK Alive

Soon after the civilised Indians put up rewards to behead Foreign Minister of Pakistan Bilawal Bhutto, now these peace-loving people are threatening to burn Muslim Indian actor, Shahrukh Khan alive.

LMAO

“When you have an a-s-s for a friend, expect nothing but kicks.”
– Indian Proverb
~~~

I swear I didn't make this up.

Jaldi karo yaar. Time waste na karo

jale hamare haters , being someone who's as attractive as srk i can relate to this legend you see when you are as attractive and successful you do end up with a bunch of obsessive haters they envy your success but that's ok

BBsqVuJCIAACaRc.jpg

30167419_1806353129660622_4740695889684403983_o.jpg

jale hamare haters , being someone who's as attractive as srk i can relate to this legend you see when you are as attractive and successful you do end up with a bunch of obsessive haters they envy your success but that's ok

BBsqVuJCIAACaRc.jpg

30167419_1806353129660622_4740695889684403983_o.jpg

Ohm shree Ram.

Accept it, you are no match for @jamahir who has claimed on various occasions that women stop in their tracks to admire his handsomeness on the rare occasion that he steps out of his house.

no match for @
Dont get me started now, man !

Warna fir se dharm yudh chhid jayega.

But yeh Indiapositive ne bhi bezti waali baat kari... that industry is so fukd, literally, its not funny.

I got some spicy inside dope, kisi din i'll tell a few stories.

–-----------

Can imagine Jamahir, but.... Itr laga ke, shiny tight sirt pent pehen ke.... down the street waley gol gappa and chaat wale pe chai and samosay kha raha, macking on random aunties walking by as they head to the vegetable bhandar. :sarcastic: 😂

Indians and their SRK and Salman and Amir and Pathan and what not , do whatever they want to with them. who are we to interfere in their matters.

but one thing is for sure, in India these so called Muslims who were more than loyal to them then any other Hindu are tasting the feat now.

I hope Pathan is a blockbuster hit, otherwise Bollywood will again blame this on boycott and threat drama, like they did for Lal Singh Chaddha, which was a crap movie to begin with and deserved to tank.

Indians and their SRK and Salman and Amir and Pathan and what not , do whatever they want to with them. who are we to interfere in their matters.

but one thing is for sure, in India these so called Muslims who were more than loyal to them then any other Hindu are tasting the feat now.

go ahead indians fry srk a ss.

You mean the Actor @INDIAPOSITIVE has for a DP/Avatar here on [PDF] in Hindu getup.

Fine.

Flame-On...
The problem with many actual Indian Muslims and those who pretend to be Muslims is that no matter what they will do they will always be considered 2nd class and ''desh drohi''. I have seen it so many times that it does not surprise me anymore. They work hard to earn some reputation and a little here and there and full Hinduwata is after them chanting death, exile to Pakistan and similar threats.

Accept it, you are no match for @jamahir who has claimed on various occasions that women stop in their tracks to admire his handsomeness

jhutta no one digs communist prob a virgin

But yeh Indiapositive ne bhi bezti waali baat kari... that industry is so fukd, literally, its not funny.

it's a double entendre, jane de abb i'm very much aware

Accept it, you are no match for @jamahir who has claimed on various occasions that women stop in their tracks to admire his handsomeness on the rare occasion that he steps out of his house.

Interesting part is that whenever @jamahir goes out of his house; either voluptuous girls and women gaze at him, in admiration, OR dogs run after him, to bite him. What is the correlation, is a mystery. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I hope Pathan is a blockbuster hit, ......

It should be, if not for any other reason, than for the exposed surface anatomy of Deepika Padukone, which is oozing out of the apparels of variety of colors. :p: :p:

It should be, if not for any other reason, than for the exposed surface anatomy of Deepika Padukone, which is oozing out of the apparels of variety of colors. :p: :p:
Sir jee, Afghanistan mein asli pathan toh women ko cover up kar rahay hain, aur yeh SRK pachpan ki umar mein bhi Deepika se lipat raha hai. Yahan logo ko pacchis ki umar mein second hand girlfriend bhi nahin mil rahi. Naarazgi to jaayaz hai.

Back
Top Bottom