What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dude even deleted his own sectarian post for which I rated him........... I feel as if it's time for him to leave.

I think there is a serious problem with us Karachites playing victim all the time. Even though our drawing room conversations consist of some of the most major bigotry possible. We can't live at peace with pashtuns and sindhis and vote for a xenophobic, terrorist party like the MQM and hope we will be respected.

Those complaining about being mistreated as Karachites should look within themselves.

Deleted his own post, lol, what a lie, it's hidden because of your negative rating and you know it

Typical anti-Muhajir behaviour here

Deleted his own post, lol, what a lie, it's hidden because of your negative rating and you know it

It's deleted by you, we can't see it.
Jiye Altaf, anti-Muhajir behavior is everywhere. Stop treating yourself like shit, no one gives a shit if you are a Muhajir or not.

It's deleted by you, we can't see it.

Jiye Altaf, anti-Muhajir behavior is everywhere. Stop treating yourself like shit, no one gives a shit if you are a Muhajir or not.
Well, i can see the post and it says hidden because of negative reviews.

No one is anti Muhajir here. Its the muhajirs who come to the forum and act both emotionally vulnerable and hate filled. I am a critic of muhajir culture because of our lack of inclusivity and extreme bigtory. You can try to change that image here if you wish. But most of us lack the kind of thinking to build bridges with other ethnic groups and communities. I am appalled by the fact that we struggled for Pakistan but in the end have begun asking for our (special) rights.

In short we should stop focusing on trying to build a niche for ourselves but should rather work to build a better, more inclusive Pakistan-possibly even help the other ethnic groups up since we are the richest. Muhajirs here are free to voice their concerns but most have gotten banned like W11 darkinsky and others for being extremely hate filled towards other ethnic groups. In short none have tried to destroy our reputation as a mafia electing, own mansion building people.

No one is anti Muhajir here. Its the muhajirs who come to the forum and act both emotionally vulnerable and hate filled. I am a critic of muhajir culture because of our lack of inclusivity and extreme bigtory. You can try to change that image here if you wish. But most of us lack the kind of thinking to build bridges with other ethnic groups and communities. I am appalled by the fact that we struggled for Pakistan but in the end have begun asking for our (special) rights.
Sir i would like to state few facts there is no muhajir thing exist in Pakistan but only Mr. Altaf created it out of thin air, in Punjab mohajir dominates each and every field industry to law, agriculture to army. Muhajir here proudly declare himself chosen to be Pakistani the proudly tell us that for Pakistan they left their homelands, property just to be a Pakistan. Muhajir ruled over Pakistan most of the time. How can somebody say about such influential community that they are mistreated when they are more than 40 to 50% of the population and majority rule over natives, MQM plagued innocent mind to believe this unthinkable.

In short we should stop focusing on trying to build a niche for ourselves but should rather work to build a better, more inclusive Pakistan-possibly even help the other ethnic groups up since we are the richest. Muhajirs here are free to voice their concerns but most have gotten banned like W11 darkinsky and others for being extremely hate filled towards other ethnic groups. In short none have tried to destroy our reputation as a mafia electing, own mansion building people.
We are the richest because we work hard

defence.pk/threads/144-stories-remembering-lives-lost-in-peshawar-school-attach.411357/page-2

Hi all.

Do bother to have a look here. I did some work in order to express my tribute to APS victims and arrange their stories in Easy and accessible way. I was expecting focus of Mods and Members of PDF but sadly it didn't happen. Unlike most common people my thought was, people on this educated forum must be "educated" but seems it's not the case. No Mod bothered to appreciate my work. More disappointing was General response, while every one cheers on threads like "Stupid and Funny funny around the World" or "Top 10 most beautiful Pakistani/Indian/Bangladeshi women" ....... no one literally show interest on interest worthy matters. It's been an year, and every one have started to act like they have ignored every thing.......

Regards.

Last edited:
defence.pk/threads/144-stories-remembering-lives-lost-in-peshawar-school-attach.411357/page-2

Hi all.

Do bother to have a look here. I did some work in order to express my tribute to APS victims and arrange their stories in Easy and accessible way. I was expecting focus of Mods and Members of PDF but sadly it didn't happen. Unlike most common people my thought was, people on this educated forum must be "educated" but seems it's not the case. No Mod bothered to appreciate my work. More disappointing was General response, while every one cheers on threads like "Stupid and Funny funny around the World" or "Top 10 most beautiful Pakistani/Indian/Bangladeshi women" ....... no one literally show interest on interest worthy matters. It's been an year, and every one have started to act like they have ignored every thing.......

Regards.
Tipu bhai i check your post nice work should be rewarded but the background picture u added makes text very hard to read. if you created all the stuff by yourself then you should open a new thread on this.

Hi all.

Regards.
Mods do not go through every thread. Do tag them and others....Good effort and continue posting, thread has been featured. Is this your work, will make sure to contact Webmaster for database purposes....I will rate them as i go through them, very saddening, will make sure to have other TH go through it, we appreciate the effort. It's a tough memory for us all to recall.
regards
Tipu bhai i check your post nice work should be rewarded but the background picture u added makes text very hard to read. if you created all the stuff by yourself then you should open a new thread on this.
Contribute to that thread.
regards

I opened the new thread but it was murged with existing similar thread..... I am not good in technical stuff. Used simple MS Office and Window Paint......

Mods do not go through every thread. Do tag them and others....Good effort and continue posting, thread has been featured. Is this your work, will make sure to contact Webmaster for database purposes....I will rate them as i go through them, very saddening, will make sure to have other TH go through it, we appreciate the effort. It's a tough memory for us all to recall.
regards

Contribute to that thread.
regards
I tagged them. My basic idea behind this was that if my work is not fine enough then some one in MOD can pick it up and make it even better.and share it on various forums including official FB page.... I mostly wished for Members contribution but perhaps every one is busy in daily job......

Is this your work, will make sure to contact Webmaster for database purposes
Yes it's my work. And I tagged him but he didn't respond......
It's easily readable in enlarged size. Only issue is that font size is not big enough. Making them bigger demanded more space meaning more bigger file. Here on PDF you cannot upload any file of size bigger than 2 MB.......

Jhungary,
I am going right now,because I have work to do.However,I will come day after tomorrow and Inshallah review all those rating.Till then,You have chance to review as well for where and what have you rate.It would be much better that before my final review,you recall yourself for what and where you have rated.
You have 1 day only.I will be back after one day after giving my final semester exam and then strictly check it.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom