What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jhungary,
I am going right now,because I have work to do.However,I will come day after tomorrow and Inshallah review all those rating.Till then,You have chance to review as well for where and what have you rate.It would be much better that before my final review,you recall yourself for what and where you have rated.
You have 1 day only.I will be back after one day after giving my final semester exam and then strictly check it.

regards

Well, Most of them are either attacking other member by calling them stupid Viet, stupid jap, dumb Indian or stupid American. One of them is comparing the Viet member as even worse than pig, with one post he only said one word "Stupid", one post calling me an "Egghead", while the other are just foul language (like fk and stuff like that)

Or you know what, I am gonna remove all the rating and if you see the post and it deserve a rating, tell me about it and I will leave it on the post.

Also, can you please investigate if these post from the same poster deserve negative rating

Japan tells world to stand up to China or face consequences | Page 2

Poll: Turkey's possible future union | Page 21

Hanoi calls time on anti-China protests

China's Xinjiang to ban burqas in public | Page 7

Roman Empire vs Han Empire | Page 18

China says military will respond to provocations | Page 3

SAC FC-31 Stealth Aircraft Development | News & Discussions. | Page 65

@slave Defence
Sir
In the reading of thread"China DN-3 & HQ-19 Anti-Satellite Missile,New ASAT interceptor threatens U.S. spy satellites | Page 6"

I found several Chinese comments were being negatively rated by jhungary who did not have this privilege before. I don't think that jhungary was wrong in the negative ratings of the personal insults but I do understand how the Chinese posters are fed up with jhungary's comments on the Chinese issues. So I posted my comments China DN-3 & HQ-19 Anti-Satellite Missile,New ASAT interceptor threatens U.S. spy satellites | Page 6 as well as my opinions to your comments China DN-3 & HQ-19 Anti-Satellite Missile,New ASAT interceptor threatens U.S. spy satellites | Page 7

Pls notice that jhungary immediately posted 13 negative ratings on my previous posts, or maybe more until you read this. In Chinese we have a saying "the guilty goes to court first". I did not think that I should come here to ask for a justice. But jhungary took his case here first. I am not here argueing if all my posts deserve a + or -. I am here to say that the selected person has abused his privilege to enjoy his personal likes or dislikes, this is what he can not get as he is an equal rights poster. What he did on rating my posts was a sick response to me as a poster not to the contents of my posts.

Personally I had never attacked jhungary or bad mouthed him.

We are not saints. We might all believe ourselves reasonable but we could go mad if we are biased or attacked. But today the madness was not mine!

Regards

@Slav Defence

Dear Mods,

I want you to review some of the negative ratings I have received totally unjustified by some of the mods/TTs especially from our neighbouring belligerent country that questions, their neutrality and thus the justification for the rating especially the latest being today by this mod Screen Shot 2015-12-07 at 22.39.01.png
Screen Shot 2015-12-07 at 22.39.01.png

for this comment

Screen Shot 2015-12-07 at 22.39.52.png

on the thread following thread
Study shows India followed by the US is the most pro-Israel country in the World | Page 5
titled "Study shows India followed by the US is the most pro-Israel country in the World

Source: Study shows India followed by the US is the most pro-Israel country in the World | Page 5"

This is my opinion and I have the reasons to believe in it and the action of MilSpec undermines the freedom of speech on PDF considering the fact my comment was pertinent to the topic of OT and did not contain any abusive word. Furthermore, India has been active in its attempt to declare Pakistan a terrorist state and have failed so far and In-shaa-Allah will remain so and the TTA belongs to India so under what moral authority he rated my comment as negative instead of counter-commenting. We all know that both India-Israel have been actively involved terrorist activities in Pakistan especially in Balochistan and North Waziristan. Thus I request you to review this rating and kindly remove it and warn the moderator for abusing his authority. Today I was coincidently online when he rated so I got hold of it but previously I couldn't find out since those were given when I was offline and I still no idea on which comments I have been rated negative but one thing I'm sure is they belong to india. Thank you in advance!!!

Best regards,
War&Peace

Last edited:
@Slav Defence

Dear Mods,

I want you to review some of the negative ratings I have received totally unjustified by some of the moderators especially from our enemy country that questions, their neutrality and thus the justification for the rating especially the latest being today by this mod View attachment 278017View attachment 278017

for this comment

View attachment 278018
on the thread following thread
Study shows India followed by the US is the most pro-Israel country in the World | Page 5
titled "Study shows India followed by the US is the most pro-Israel country in the World

Source: Study shows India followed by the US is the most pro-Israel country in the World | Page 5"

This is my opinion and I have the reasons to believe in it and the action of MilSpec undermines the freedom of speech on PDF considering the fact my comment was pertinent to the topic of OT and did not contain any abusive word. Furthermore, India has been active in its attempt to declare Pakistan a terrorist state and have failed so far and In-shaa-Allah will remain so and the moderator belongs to India so under what moral authority He rated my comment as negative instead of counter-commenting. We all know that both India-Israel have been actively involved terrorist activities in Pakistan especially in Balochistan and North Waziristan. Thus I request you to review this rating and kindly remove it and warn the moderator for abusing his authority. Thank you in advance!!!

Best regards,
War&Peace
He's not a mod, but a TTA.

@slave Defence
Sir
In the reading of thread"China DN-3 & HQ-19 Anti-Satellite Missile,New ASAT interceptor threatens U.S. spy satellites | Page 6"

I found several Chinese comments were being negatively rated by jhungary who did not have this privilege before. I don't think that jhungary was wrong in the negative ratings of the personal insults but I do understand how the Chinese posters are fed up with jhungary's comments on the Chinese issues. So I posted my comments China DN-3 & HQ-19 Anti-Satellite Missile,New ASAT interceptor threatens U.S. spy satellites | Page 6 as well as my opinions to your comments China DN-3 & HQ-19 Anti-Satellite Missile,New ASAT interceptor threatens U.S. spy satellites | Page 7

Pls notice that jhungary immediately posted 13 negative ratings on my previous posts, or maybe more until you read this. In Chinese we have a saying "the guilty goes to court first". I did not think that I should come here to ask for a justice. But jhungary took his case here first. I am not here argueing if all my posts deserve a + or -. I am here to say that the selected person has abused his privilege to enjoy his personal likes or dislikes, this is what he can not get as he is an equal rights poster. What he did on rating my posts was a sick response to me as a poster not to the contents of my posts.

Personally I had never attacked jhungary or bad mouthed him.

We are not saints. We might all believe ourselves reasonable but we could go mad if we are biased or attacked. But today the madness was not mine!

Regards
Is your and @jhungary's issue resolved?

regards

Is your and @jhungary's issue resolved?

regards
Why not just disable Jhungary's ability to give other members a negative rating?

Jhungary gave me 10 negative ratings in a row when we disagreed in one thread.

Just disable his rating button and the problems with other PDF members will be resolved.

To date, I have received negative ratings from only two people.

One Japanese guy gave me 3 negative ratings over two days.

Jhungary gave me 10 negative ratings in a few hours.

Remove Jhungary's rating button and it will stop the discord with other long-time PDF members.

I've been here for six years. Jhungary has been around for only three years. He's angering a lot of long-time PDF members.

Why not just disable Jhungary's ability to give other members a negative rating?

Jhungary gave me 10 negative ratings in a row when we disagreed in one thread.

Just disable his rating button and the problems with other PDF members will be resolved.

To date, I have received negative ratings from only two people.

One Japanese guy gave me 3 negative ratings over two days.

Jhungary gave me 10 negative ratings in a few hours.

Removing his Jhungary's rating button and it will stop the discord with other long-time PDF members.

I've been here for six years. Jhungary has been around for only three years. He's angering a lot of long-time PDF members.
Post the post number and link of thread,let me review it for you.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom