What's new

China's Xinjiang to ban burqas in public

fantastic idea... actually, i call for a world ban on the burqa, but that will be called as "violation of human rights" by the owner of burqa societies... usa government.
Replace it with wearing Hijab.. There should be a negotiable solution for those women too

Replace it with wearing Hijab.. There should be a negotiable solution for those women too

by "hijab", if you mean headscarf, then that will start the cycle once again... why should there be any cover at all, be that headscarf or dupatta... i have attached this picture earlier in the thread... it was released by the syrian government as warning...

burqa adoption stages - syria govt release.jpg

To what end? What do you mean? I believe that women should have the right to wear what they want.
That is a little dangerous. If you are so militant with your religious freedom, then there are women who choose to be abused by their husbands. If it were upto you, Sati would never have been banned(especially in todays circumstances where suicide is not illegal in India).

That is a little dangerous. If you are so militant with your religious freedom, then there are women who choose to be abused by their husbands. If it were upto you, Sati would never have been banned(especially in todays circumstances where suicide is not illegal in India).

A little dangerous. Hahaha you're a nutjob. Women who choose to be abused are in the same problem as people who choose to suicide. Just because there are people who attempt suicide, doesn't mean we attempt to restrict individual freedoms BEYOND the right to suicide.

Western societies are very stringent when it comes to spousal abuse, and yet women here have equal rights as well. Our countries are also not 3rd world like yours so it seems that we know what we are talking about.

A little dangerous. Hahaha you're a nutjob. Women who choose to be abused are in the same problem as people who choose to suicide. Just because there are people who attempt suicide, doesn't mean we attempt to restrict individual freedoms BEYOND the right to suicide.

Western societies are very stringent when it comes to spousal abuse, and yet women here have equal rights as well. Our countries are also not 3rd world like yours so it seems that we know what we are talking about.
Ohh yeah, you are your first world pedestal. You just want to act like everything is normal when countless women are forced to follow burqa. But they wouldn't want to complain against their own family. Just like you were fine with racism on the pretext that people should have freedoms. Btw Eastern societies are equally stringent with spousal abuse. Make sure your pedestal does not stick in your butt. You don't understand super-religious people in your own country. They would rather let a woman die than attempt an abortion. Check your pants mister. It is only natural that you don't understand the super-religious among other religions as well.

Also there is no freedom beyond the right to suicide. :)

by "hijab", if you mean headscarf, then that will start the cycle once again... why should there be any cover at all, be that headscarf or dupatta... i have attached this picture earlier in the thread... it was released by the syrian government as warning...

View attachment 175422
I agree with you...But I do not think Indian Muslim are ready for your suggestion yet...It is will riot all around if you suggest anything like that..For me..even i will expect. Gov should ban all kind of Dupatta or Burkha for all women.

China is playing with fire these actions will increase anger and will lead to more attacks.

true... religious freedom should have long been dictated by common sense, and it should have been the job of "united nations"... what else is the uno for.

i find it ridiculous when people like "american millenium" allow anti-female things to be done by females "because they are females and know best"... that is quite illogical... the "honor killing" in delhi just a few days ago had the mother involved in killing her daughter... so by the laws of freedom forwarded by usa government ( and @American_Millenium ) this mother was doing good for her daughter by murdering her.

Hui Muslims do extremely well in China and are completely integrated.

Why?

Because during the Ming Dynasty, there was a national decree that all Muslims had to marry other Han Chinese. In essence, joining them by blood.

And over the generations, their descendents are still Muslim, but they also identify with Chinese.

Recently, they started offering benefits to interracial marriage:

China’s campaign for mixed marriages spreads to troubled Xinjiang - The Washington Post

Its racist.

You are indeed a racist and blind troll on China. Majority of Hui are originally Hans that converted to Islam, idiot!

China is playing with fire these actions will increase anger and will lead to more attacks.

The Uyghur have been gradually been getting less uppity and annoying since they first invaded China little over a century ago

Hui Muslims do extremely well in China and are completely integrated.

Why?

Because during the Ming Dynasty, there was a national decree that all Muslims had to marry other Han Chinese. In essence, joining them by blood.
Its racist.

Wrong, the Hui simply have a tiny amount of Arab/Turk/Persian blood from the Tang Dynasty, mostly. Otherwise they're essentially "Chinese Muslims"

true... religious freedom should have long been dictated by common sense, and it should have been the job of "united nations"... what else is the uno for.

i find it ridiculous when people like "american millenium" allow anti-female things to be done by females "because they are females and know best"... that is quite illogical... the "honor killing" in delhi just a few days ago had the mother involved in killing her daughter... so by the laws of freedom forwarded by usa government ( and @American_Millenium ) this mother was doing good for her daughter by murdering her.

Big LOL at this. If that was true then we would not be imprisoning mothers for killing their daughters. So why do we? Maybe because you're don't even logic.

Big LOL at this. If that was true then we would not be imprisoning mothers for killing their daughters. So why do we? Maybe because you're don't even logic.

1. it is you who have no problem with burqa.

2. in truth, burqa is anti-female, anti-real-man, anti-real-islam.

3. you were the one to insist that if a female adopts burqa then it is her choice ( despite #1 ).

4. true muslim leaders like nasser, muammar and saddam remove the burqa from society, but usa government conspires against these true leaders and installs puppet-mullahs who bring back the burqa... be this in egypt ( via morsi ) or in gaza ( via hamas ) or in libya ( via the ntc taliban/ikhwaan/qaeda ).

5. you seem to support usa government.

1. it is you who have no problem with burqa.
5. you seem to support usa government.

It doesn't matter if its anti-anything. If someone wants to wear it it's nonya business.

"you were the one to insist that if a female adopts burqa then it is her choice"

No shit. If it was her choice, then she has the right to. If a man is threatening her by telling her she should wear it 'or else', the that is illegal. It all comes down to THEIR choice.

"you seem to support usa government"

I support freedom of choice, which really makes me glad I don't live in a country where women are forced to wear the burqa, or forced not to wear the burqa. Lord knows you people are immigrating here, not the other way around.

Lord knows you people are immigrating here, not the other way around.

who are these "you people"?? :blink:

It all comes down to THEIR choice.

and their choice is wrong... would you say "its their choice" about banks which charge interest... it someone's choice is wrong ( by common sense ), then others should say so.

let us not go round and round.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom