What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for removing that unjust negative rating.

@Slav Defence and @waz

Please read:

Post no 9

"The issue, i suppose, that the Americans are claiming is that the build up will lead up to regional insular military buildup. B that as it may, seems like that is exactly what is happening. Powder keg. So the Yanks have a point, i suppose.

Source: US actions prompt islands militarization "

Post no 29

"
About time China took a stance. Someone needs to teach the self righteous Yanks about what's in CISA & Patriot Act and Indian's need not get their panties in a twist either, does TADA/POTA ring a bell?

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/china-criticizes-us-double-standards-on-terrorism.414890/page-2#ixzz3vZRseh3P "

A "-ve rating" on my post # 9145

South China Sea News & Discussions | Page 610

Your review of the above @#
post 9145 is appreciated

I'm going to speak to him about that and warn him.
I will however say that negative ratings for insulting terms are fully justified.

I will however say that negative ratings for insulting terms are fully justified.
Why not remove the "ratings" option for those that abuse it?

I have received negative ratings from only two abusers: Wholegrain and the Mexican-Viet.

When you (the moderators) keep receiving persistent complaints from long-time PDF members, why not remove the ratings button from the Mexican-Viet?

I haven't seen Wholegrain in years, so he's not a problem anymore.

When one PDF member complains, that's one thing.

You've had complaints from three PDF members that have been here for years.

Me, Sanchez, and Keel against the Mexican-Viet.

How many more long-time PDF members have to complain before you acknowledge the Mexican-Viet is abusing his privilege?

I have received negative ratings from only two abusers: Wholegrain and the Mexican-Viet.

When you (the moderators) keep receiving persistent complaints from long-time PDF members, why not remove the ratings button from the Mexican-Viet?

The ratings system is currently being reviewed. But this thread does give people who have received a negative rating a chance to have their say, and have it either removed or explained why it still stands.

The ratings system is currently being reviewed. But this thread does give people who have received a negative rating a chance to have their say, and have it either removed or explained why it still stands.
Do away with everything. How is a personal insult a 'useful' post ? This happens often enough when someone cast a personal insult at someone else, does not have to be profane or even crass, and others profusely 'Thank' or 'Like' the post. If someone make a comment that is illuminating to the subject under discussion, its benefits for others will be self evident. Any kind of rating is nothing but for the ego of the poster.

Thank you for replying

"him" I think you are referring to the "unqualified" giver of "-ve" ratings and he deserves a penalty much heavier than "warning"

If you think the rating is "justified", then please give the same to the 2 posters mentioned at post 463 and all of them here which runs up to 10 pages:

Search Results for Query: yanks

When one PDF member complains, that's one thing.

You've had complaints from three PDF members that have been here for years.

Me, Sanchez, and Keel against the Mexican-Viet.

How many more long-time PDF members have to complain before you acknowledge the Mexican-Viet is abusing his privilege?

I concur with Martian2

jhungary himself is the worst abuser and he constantly uses personal and grandscale insults, most of which through -ve ratings directing at the Chinese community

Here some very bizarre examples :

In this thread:

Heading   your mom my dog now.JPG

which then ran into the crazy abuses and attacks:

I am your father `.JPG

your mom my dog now part 5.JPG

@waz; it is probably time to wind up the "ratings system" and roll it up for good. It has done nothing positive to raise the standards of the forum as is evident; that is as 'clear as daylight'. OTOH, it has only led to the creation of another needless thread, i.e. this one; and kept somebody like yourself occupied (or needlessly pre-occupied; take you pick of the choices).
The "ratings system" is well past its "use-by date".

I think we have repeatedly pointed out that users shouldn't give reasons or defend their ratings here. This thread must be used only to request for review. We look into the ratings given by a user when we review the group titles for members as well.

Thank you for replying

"him" I think you are referring to the "unqualified" giver of "-ve" ratings and he deserves a penalty much heavier than "warning"

If you think the rating is "justified", then please give the same to the 2 posters mentioned at post 463 and all of them here which runs up to 10 pages:

Search Results for Query: yanks

I concur with Martian2

jhungary himself is the worst abuser and he constantly uses personal and grandscale insults, most of which through -ve ratings directing at the Chinese community

Here some very bizarre examples :

In this thread:

View attachment 283208

which then ran into the crazy abuses and attacks:

View attachment 283209

View attachment 283210

@jhungary
No matter what,you cannot talk to anyone like that.My friend,these posts are very disappointing and I am expecting to you that you will avoid this in future.
I have advised you and @TaiShang to ignore each other but it seems that you both just love to jump into troubles.
@TaiShang ,no matter whatsoever jhungary is doing ignore him,do not quote him back and vice versa and jhungary please stop rating him anyway,put him also in your ignore list.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Keel
post number 9416 has been reversed,congratulations!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This review rating thread was meant to let posters have face to face discussions with title holder and a review.However,on contrary to that what I am seeing is heaps of useless arguments, debates with mods and special lectures being delivered to them for how to run a forum and how to work with better policy.
@Icarus who is himself was a vice chairperson of think tanks was requested by me to take good care of you people and to review your ratings and by ratings I only meant ratings,but I see him being dragged in some dog-fight.
Icarus sir,thank you for taking care of rating aspect and other issues in my absence and @WAJsal you too,may god bless to both of you.
Now this thread will remain closed as directed by webmaster and posters will follow guideline as instructed by him.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom