Not open for further replies.

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Post here,ratings only.
Any nonsense and thread will be closed.
For behavioral complains against TTA,please use another thread.

Note:If I don't respond request of reversal,that understand yourselves that I agree with TH.

regards

Last edited:
a lot of mine are from syedali for minor offenses and comments in threads where others were saying much worse, some are from deleted threads.

can you reset my -ves to -15 (which would be about fair, I admit I have been guilty and rightly marked a lot of times too)

not sure what criteria the tta's follow before handing out ratings but maybe review these ?

Sopore Killings: Sheikh loses 2nd son, says he knew Altaf after his death
This is what the refugees are doing in Greece | Page 4
This is what the refugees are doing in Greece | Page 4
Our country (Pakistan) is filled with "Jahalat," to put it mildly.
IN YOUR FACE SHANGHIS,BHAKTS !In Kerala, a Beef-Eating Fest to Protest Against Beef Ban
How India's ban on rape film backfired
Muslims-Christian can live in India under our laws: Subramaniyam Swamy | Page 2 (for a meme? come on !!)
For Obama’s Visit, India Takes a Broom to Stray Monkeys and Cows | Page 2 :P
Friends I need to clarify something (really ? webby ji ?)

^some are inappropriate offensive language etc but look at the context of the threads, surely I deserve at least a few reversed ?

@Slav Defence ... in case some of it is offensive to the honorable review committee, please don't add more -ves at least :P

thank you

@Slav Defence bro, do you remember when I asked you to remove the negative ratings from me that was unjustly given? You were kind enough to do so, it seems that same individual who gave out the rating also banned me from the Turkish section. Is it possible to have that ban removed? I know this thread is about rating, but the issues are linked. Not only was I given a negative rating unjustly but also banned from the section.

@Slav Defence bro, do you remember when I asked you to remove the negative ratings from me that was unjustly given? You were kind enough to do so, it seems that same individual who gave out the rating also banned me from the Turkish section. Is it possible to have that ban removed? I know this thread is about rating, but the issues are linked. Not only was I given a negative rating unjustly but also banned from the section.
You need to seek @WebMaster or @Horus or @Icarus or @Irfan Baloch help rather than me.Ask them and resolve your issues via discussion.Make sure you don't repeat them again.
Management has nothing personal with posters.You people intentionally or unintentionally do something to commit suicide.

regards

I seem to have been barred from accessing Strategic & Foreign Affairs. I do not understand why that was necessary.

I seem to have been barred from accessing Strategic & Foreign Affairs. I do not understand why that was necessary.
That is not my problem.Read the op,understand the objective and stop filing irrelevant complains to threads which are not built for such purpose.

regards

I'm requesting to review all three negatives I had..

1st one I had when some Chinese member gave me one for a post and asked me to remove my post and he promised to remove the negative rating..he didn't.

I've requested to look at this to no avail.

I'm requesting to review all three negatives I had..

1st one I had when some Chinese member gave me one for a post and asked me to remove my post and he promised to remove the negative rating..he didn't.

I've requested to look at this to no avail.
link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom