What's new

China says military will respond to provocations

dude, take a map and look closer.

No, Vietnam has land border with China, Laos and Cambodia. Not Thailand and Burma. And of course, we are NOT landlocked, Vietnam has the SC Sea at the east.

I assume should it come to a confrontation with China, Vietnam would take a similar pattern as the three major Indochina wars, e.i. bringen the conflict to Laos and Cambodia. Plus we would try to stop China attempt to influence other nations in the region, e.i. Thailand and Burma. No, it would not be a limited war between China and Vietnam, but the conflict would escalate to a major war as Vietnam would draw America, Russia, Japan and India into the mess.

It is an open party, everyone can join.

Viet Nam have the power to draw other into a conflict with China?

dude, take a map and look closer.

No, Vietnam has land border with China, Laos and Cambodia. Not Thailand and Burma. And of course, we are NOT landlocked, Vietnam has the SC Sea at the east.

I assume should it come to a confrontation with China, Vietnam would take a similar pattern as the past three major Indochina wars (France, America and China), e.i. bringen the conflict to Laos and Cambodia. Plus we would try to stop China attempt to influence other nations in the region, e.i. Thailand and Burma. No, it would not be a limited war between China and Vietnam, but the conflict would escalate to a major war as Vietnam would draw America, Russia, Japan and India into the mess.

It is an open party, everyone can join.

Viet Nam don't have the military to have a major conflict in IndoChina war.

LOL, Trung sisters were defeated. There were accounts that they became concubines of the Chinese generals.
No, according to Vietnamese history, the Trung sisters committed suicide as they rejected to surrender.

According to Chinese account, the Han army under the general Ma Yuan defeated the much weaker Vietnamese army and killed the sisters in the battle.

No, according to Vietnamese history, the Trung sisters committed suicide as they rejected to surrender.

According to Chinese account, the Han army under the general Ma Yuan defeated the much weaker Vietnamese army and killed the sisters in the battle.

Ma Yuan took the sisters to be his concubines. And they later committed suicide. Vietnamese account is not accurate.

Viet Nam have the power to draw other into a conflict with China?

Viet Nam don't have the military to have a major conflict in IndoChina war.
no army?

here is the final battle of the first Indochina war (France)

The title: China says military will respond to provocations
Then many VN persons jumps out. It seems like they are the provokers. Hmm:coffee:

The title: China says military will respond to provocations
Then many VN persons jumps out. It seems like they are the provokers. Hmm:coffee:
You don´t get the point, do you?

if you illegally declare other people properties as yours, and say you will defend against any who dares to challenge your view. There is a problem with your mentality.

This thread is a provocation. The statement of the spokeswomen is a provocation as she threatens with military action.

It's incredible how Vietcongs have made their propaganda about 1979 war. You are doing hand job on the graves of your killed uncles. Asking your leaders how they were wet in their pants and prepared to escape from Hanoi! Why would VC general secretory then cried in tears when he visited Gaoping after the war, you idiots! Why would the VCs bow to the CPC now? Why would the shameful VCs never published the casualty numbers and loses of VC but only exaggerating the numbers of CPC? Idiot viet kids...low people nomatter where you are...

You could read the following stuff from wikki for fun...

双方伤亡[编辑]
据战后有资料显示,在这场持续28天的边境战争中,中国人民解放军东西全线推进越南北部境内纵深30-50公里,最远达100公里。收复了被越军侵占的中国领土浦念岭和庭毫山地区;攻占越南北部高平、谅山、黄连山、莱州4个省的3个省会、1个市、16个县城、3个镇以及广宁、河宣两省部分地区;歼灭性打击了越军第3、345、346师,重创316A师另7个团、25个营(队),部分歼灭了越军325B、327、337、338师另12个团(旅),拔除了35个公安屯,共歼敌57000余人,其中击毙47700余人,击伤7270余人,俘虏2173人;缴获各种火炮916门、各种枪支和火箭筒及40榴弹发射器16062支(挺、具)、汽车236辆、苏制萨格尔反坦克导弹817枚、导弹22枚,击毁坦克和装甲车54辆、火炮781门、汽车594辆,炸毁导弹基地3个、机场3个、导弹发射架2个,同时摧毁了越北的大量军事、政治、经济设施。

根据后来昆明军区后勤部编写的《对越自卫反击作战工作总结》,1979年2月17日至3月16日,广西、云南参战的解放军、支前民兵共牺牲6,954人,伤14,800多人(注:这两个数字均为不完全统计,不确);2月17日至2月27日击毙越军15,000人,2月28日至3月16日击毙越军37,000人,预计越方总死亡人数超过80,000人。

尽管这场战争中国取得了压倒性的胜利并且在一个月之内便攻打到谅山市然后撤退,但是根据越南国防部军事历史院编的《越南人民军50年 (1944-1994)》(军事译文出版社有中译本),2月17日,中国出动60多万军队,数百辆坦克装甲车,数千门大炮,在广宁至莱州的整个北部边界全线对越南发动了大规模进攻。经过30个昼夜(2月17日至3月18日)的战斗,越南消灭和重创了中国3个团18个营,击毁和击伤550辆军车(坦克装甲车280辆),击毁115门大炮和重型迫击炮,缴获了大量武器。

2014年2月17日,越南国内纪念北部边界战争35周年,有媒体发文章称,“据公开资料,在军事破坏行动中,6.25万中国军人(超过总使用兵力的十分之一)被击毙;3个团18个营被歼灭;550辆军车其中包括220辆坦克、装甲车(参战的半数)被击中起火;115门大炮和迫击炮被毁……”(注:歼灭3个团18个营全按满编算不过1.7万多人,与前边的击毙6.25万人自相矛盾。显而易见歼灭3个团18个营及其他数据基本是抄自《越南人民军50年》,击毙6.25万人则属凭空添加,出处不明。)

ha ha ha...there are signs that the three major powers America, Russia and Japan seek a military alliance with Vietnam.

America says they will lift arms embargo if Vietnam improves human rights.
Russia defence minister says he wants a permanent military basis in Vietnam.
Japan invites Vietnam president to a state visit in mid March.

No, not the SC Sea, but you can declare the Yellow river as your private pool. :rofl:

China and Vietnam had 16 military clashes in the history including some all-out wars.
Not stone and arrow, but for instance elephants and horses were used in the war in year of 40 AD, where the Vietnamese army was led by the Trung sisters.

HaiBaTrung.jpg

You can combine the entire planet by 2050 and put them against China and they still won't touch the power of China.

As I said, Asia will become our private play ground. It already is a semi-play ground.

With our economic size, our military might, our technological advances, none of the Asian powers will touch us and America ain't coming close to us by 2050.

We already push our weight around when we want and how we want in Asia and even America is finding it difficult to contain us even now. Just imagine by 2050, not a country or empire on this planet will be big enough to take us on.

Vietnam will become just another Chinese province. Vietnamese women already jump the border and marry Chinese men, so it's just a matter of time.

Vietnamese are delusional. Talking to them is so worthless. They have no idea, knowledge of reality. Basically their number one house card when debating a Sino-VN is always back to 1979 and always said stuff like Japan/Russia/USA will save VN as if those countries have significant interest to risk an all-out nuclear war with us. Who are we kidding? History after WWII have showed that major power will not directly going to war with each other over some insignificant country no matter what at stake. The stake of mutual destructive from major powers will always be greater than fighting over some small chess piece. Truth hurts but that's the reality. The world is dominate and dictate by great powers. Those small powers only chance of survival is to live within the sphere of the great powers and avoid confrontation with great powers at all cost or else you will face isolation and the only thing the worlds can do is "look, cry, whine, scream" but nobody will do anything about it. Again, my Vietnamese friends, think twice if you want to war with us. It's going to be ugly if we start to get serious with you. Trust me.

Vietnamese are delusional. Talking to them is so worthless. They have no idea, knowledge of reality. Basically their number one house card when debating a Sino-VN is always back to 1979 and always said stuff like Japan/Russia/USA will save VN as if those countries have significant interest to risk an all-out nuclear war with us. Who are we kidding? History after WWII have showed that major power will not directly going to war with each other over some insignificant country no matter what at stake. The stake of mutual destructive from major powers will always be greater than fighting over some small chess piece. Truth hurts but that's the reality. The world is dominate and dictate by great powers. Those small powers only chance of survival is to live within the sphere of the great powers and avoid confrontation with great powers at all cost or else you will face isolation and the only thing the worlds can do is "look, cry, whine, scream" but nobody will do anything about it. Again, my Vietnamese friends, think twice if you want to war with us. It's going to be ugly if we start to get serious with you. Trust me.

Indeed, the Americans only went to war with Japan only after Pearl Harbor not because they felt the need to help Asian countries which were occupied by the Japanese forces. These Vietcongs always and i do mean always talk about 1979, how they kicked China or America during the VN War and right now just look at these weaklings the US/Japan/Russia will save VN from China. What happened to supa power VN that kicked out China? Can't handle China now and need to beg for US for help? Always day dreaming about the Americans will sell them F22 or F35 or Aegis, even their dog (aka Japan) get downgraded Aegis destroyers. The Americans shall never sell F22 to any country especially to this lousy jungle. To think USA want to make VN a powerful country which happens to be a good friend to Russia in order to contain China? I will say keep on dreaming. To the Americans that jungle is nothing more than a disposable pawn, same with the Japs they will treat that jungle as a mere pawn.

Indeed, the Americans only went to war with Japan only after Pearl Harbor not because they felt the need to help Asian countries which were occupied by the Japanese forces. These Vietcongs always and i do mean always talk about 1979, how they kicked China or America during the VN War and right now just look at these weaklings the US/Japan/Russia will save VN from China. What happened to supa power VN that kicked out China? Can't handle China now and need to beg for US for help? Always day dreaming about the Americans will sell them F22 or F35 or Aegis, even their dog (aka Japan) get downgraded Aegis destroyers. The Americans shall never sell F22 to any country especially to this lousy jungle. To think USA want to make VN a powerful country which happens to be a good friend to Russia in order to contain China? I will say keep on dreaming. To the Americans that jungle is nothing more than a disposable pawn, same with the Japs they will treat that jungle as a mere pawn.
Exactly. Sometime I feel sad and pity for these Vietnamese. It appears they have no conscious of reality. They should thank us for helping them gaining independent during the French and American War and avoid being a military's whore house for US GIs. But here at PDK, they kept on talking about wanting to war with us and bring foreign powers back to the region. I don't understand these sicken mindset as if they have no pride and dignity. They should be glad we are the reason there's no military base in Vietnam right now.

Exactly. Sometime I feel sad and pity for these Vietnamese. It appears they have no conscious of reality. They should thank us for helping them gaining independent during the French and American War and avoid being a military's whore house for US GIs. But here at PDK, they kept on talking about wanting to war with us and bring foreign powers back to the region. I don't understand these sicken mindset as if they have no pride and dignity. They should be glad we are the reason there's no military base in Vietnam right now.

These Vietcongs have no pride at all and no backbone. They don't care about the Japs ignoring WW2 history or how the Americans sprayed them with chemicals or BBQ those monkeys with napalm. Over a millon starved to death at the hands of the Japs and they don't mind no Japs even know they had invaded that jungle. These shameless people can only treat China as an enemy and inviting foreign powers to "occupy" them again. Same with the Pinoys, those GI's will have a great time screwing their women. I do pity the Okinawans, If China wasn't so weak and allowed the Japs to invade Okinawa, the island would not had to suffer from rapes and other crimes. These monkeys talk as if their soldiers are strong and the PLA is weak, then why need the help of US? Obviously they know they are weak but pretend to be strong. Reading too much Sun Tzu i suppose

OK, guys back to the topic.

Don't let those insane persons contaminate this thread though they do their job hard.

It's strange that these Vietnamese always like to follow the thread related China.

Do you know why?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom