What's new

China says military will respond to provocations

Jealousy that's why or perhaps they are on the payroll of the CIA or Americans pretending to Vietcongs stirring trouble. Whatever it is they are obsessed with anything related to China.

I just wonder what is the response patterns?
Step 1: protest
Step 2: protest
Step 3: protest
:D:DYour opinions, guys?

I also wonder who will be the chicken and who will be the monkey.

:D:D:D
Hope they are not practicing the French kiss.
uh...

Ah, you guys consumed too much time on the idiots and let them think they are smart.
Amazing, just amazing.
Suggestion: ignore them.

Dont lie,US history recorded that China came and begged for US's protection before attack VN. China also begged for US spy sattelite support.:pop:

You are just silly
if the yankies didnt want you people eliminated first through their orange defolliants and when we went to a meeting with them. they supported us for a heavy spanking on you nasty vietcong's Tay Tién warmongers who wanted to expand their massacre and hegemony into Cambodia and Laos!

You are just silly
if the yankies didnt want you people eliminated first through their orange defolliants and when we went to a meeting with them. they supported us for a heavy spanking on you nasty vietcong's Tay Tién warmongers who wanted to expand their massacre and hegemony into Cambodia and Laos!
Invaders/white-eyes/cold-blooded never know global politics. It always have differrent views as to others.
You just consumed and waste too much time on this. Your teach work is just plain and feeble.
:D

Invaders/white-eyes/cold-blooded never know global politics. It always have differrent views as to others.
You just consumed and waste too much time on this. Your teach work is just plain and feeble.
:D

I am having fun what are you talking about!:cheesy:

You can combine the entire planet by 2050 and put them against China and they still won't touch the power of China.

As I said, Asia will become our private play ground. It already is a semi-play ground.

With our economic size, our military might, our technological advances, none of the Asian powers will touch us and America ain't coming close to us by 2050.

We already push our weight around when we want and how we want in Asia and even America is finding it difficult to contain us even now. Just imagine by 2050, not a country or empire on this planet will be big enough to take us on.

Vietnam will become just another Chinese province. Vietnamese women already jump the border and marry Chinese men, so it's just a matter of time.
you are really delusional. talking about things that could happen in about 40 years.

better care of today. Try to clean air and water, consume less natural resources and live peaceful with your neighbors. If you haven´t noticed, the smog reduces 5.5 years of your life expectancy. At current pace, China will become a desert in 20 years.

Don´t come in mass to Vietnam like Chinese refugees did after the collapse of the Ming dynasty. :rofl:

187746249.jpg
Russia -Vietnam friendship :cheers:

you are really delusional. talking about things that could happen in about 40 years.

better care of today. Try to clean air and water, consume less natural resources and live peaceful with your neighbors. If you haven´t noticed, the smog reduces 5.5 years of your life expectancy. At current pace, China will become a desert in 20 years.

Don´t come in mass to Vietnam like Chinese refugees did after the collapse of the Ming dynasty. :rofl:

Russia -Vietnam friendship :cheers:

lol don't talk about things happening in 40 years, proceed to make a joke about the Ming dynasty. That certainly isn't 40 years alright.

Funny the Vietcong should say that, telling us not to talk about the future but he sure loves to talk about how his jungle will get Aegis, F-35 in the future

Carter: Go ahead, have our blessings, bomb the shit out of the vietcong barbaric warmongers!
Deng: Oh my back hurts after spending 4 fucking hours explaining to you idiot about our stance.

OMG!Look at this vietcong!

187746249.jpg

OMG, look at this Trungcong do: Listen carefully what he should permitted to do !

A364A07F-5234-4B51-8C19-16EF86CA278B_w640_r1_s_cx0_cy1_cw0.jpg

a burnt child dreads the fire
The Chinese proverb is: Once bitten by a snake ,40 years be in fear of ropes.

Chinese have already forgotten the conflict happened in 1979 and just some Vietnamese here have not.

OMG, look at this Trungcong do: Listen carefully what he should permitted to do !

A364A07F-5234-4B51-8C19-16EF86CA278B_w640_r1_s_cx0_cy1_cw0.jpg

Xi: how did you respond to a gay hug like the vietcongs?
Putin: I was about to cut his willie!

a burnt child dreads the fire
The Chinese proverb is: Once bitten by a snake ,40 years be in fear of ropes.

Chinese have already forgotten the conflict happened in 1979 and just some Vietnamese here have not.

I dont think you are that naive as to believe they are true vietcongs!

Yawn. Same dumb monkey using the picture of Kennedy helping Deng up from his seat as evidence for subservience. You're truly retarded and delusional. China didn't need help from America, they just wanted to make sure they wouldn't have to fight a nuclear war with your other white master
Not Kennedy, it was Jimmy Carter, you illiterate.
America lost the war and was happy to see China attacked Vietnam. A loser mentality. They still hold arms embargo.

Back
Top Bottom