What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once only, it depends sometimes, as in the case of Elite or Senior members. Everyone indulges in light trolling sometimes.
Note:
Agreed with!!
I also suggest that chance is given a couple of times but if the said person keep coming back with same rants, it is time we understand that some habits are hard to change. That is what i do.

@Slav Defence
I would like to know the reason why I was marked negative by @Abu Zolfiqar and why the same TTC was allowed to abuse me on the same thread when asked for the reason?

I had waited patiently for few days assuming I would get a reply, but all in vain.
I just wanted to know that what was it in my post that deserved a negative?
A trip to forget

My post on the thread was nothing but a reinforcement of what the author had said in the article.

@MilSpec @nair @scorpionx @SpArK

I am sorry I had to tag you guys here
]

youre a riot dude, a real piece of work. When I see posts of zero substance, flame bait or those that are libellous in nature against the military you can be sure they'll get negged or in most cases reported. In fact if i see more such posts they'll get negged too. Take it up with management if you feel violated.

]

youre a riot dude, a real piece of work. When I see posts of zero substance, flame bait or those that are libellous in nature against the military you can be sure they'll get negged or in most cases reported. In fact if i see more such posts they'll get negged too. Take it up with management if you feel violated.
AZ,
Let me make it clear- I do not indulge in libelling soldiers because my dad was one too. I have highest respect for everyman out there who is ready to sacrifice his life for his country be it a Pakistani, Indian or Chinese.
My post was not about Pak Army, it was about the non state actors.

The issue is solved and I don't want to drag it further.

AZ,
Let me make it clear- I do not indulge in libelling soldiers because my dad was one too. I have highest respect for everyman out there who is ready to sacrifice his life for his country be it a Pakistani, Indian or Chinese.
My post was not about Pak Army, it was about the non state actors.

The issue is solved and I don't want to drag it further.

okay

@WebMaster

Sheikh Hasina's Govt. wants to malign Pakistan, says Pakistan Foreign Ministry | Page 6

Sheikh Hasina's Govt. wants to malign Pakistan, says Pakistan Foreign Ministry | Page 7

Member @Khafee has given 5 negative ratings to my posts in a one-on-one discussion on the thread. How can this buffoon be given the right to rate threads when he clearly sees this forum as his personal doll-house?
Insulting Pakistan, Islam and Personal Insults all warrant a -ve rating.

@WebMaster

Sheikh Hasina's Govt. wants to malign Pakistan, says Pakistan Foreign Ministry | Page 6

Sheikh Hasina's Govt. wants to malign Pakistan, says Pakistan Foreign Ministry | Page 7

Member @Khafee has given 5 negative ratings to my posts in a one-on-one discussion on the thread. How can this buffoon be given the right to rate threads when he clearly sees this forum as his personal doll-house?

You are a moron, take a hike.

@WebMaster

@WebMaster @waz

How can this right to abuse the rating system be given to someone who uses it with such impunity? Is their no threshold for abuse of privilege on PDF?

Hi Jacob, post 81 seemed to take things very far, hence the negative rating. Although I would tell @Khafee to report posts instead of giving negative ratings. The rest of your posts are fine, maybe a little off-topic.

Last edited:
Hi Jacob post 81 seemed to take things very far, hence the negative rating. Although I would tell @Khafee to report posts instead of giving negative ratings. The rest of your posts are fine, maybe a little off-topic.
His bigotry and hate is out of control he deserves a ban. Please reply to my thread in GHQ.

Thank You!

Hi
Can we here also complain that why a certain post is not awarded with positive or negative ratings????

Please state the post here for which you were negatively rated. Stop playing the victim.
I think there is a serious problem with us Karachites playing victim all the time. Even though our drawing room conversations consist of some of the most major bigotry possible. We can't live at peace with pashtuns and sindhis and vote for a xenophobic, terrorist party like the MQM and hope we will be respected.

Those complaining about being mistreated as Karachites should look within themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom