What's new

Sheikh Hasina's Govt. wants to malign Pakistan, says Pakistan Foreign Ministry

There are thousand of Institute and government organisation in India named chanakaya.
Chanakya Institute of Public Leadership
Best IAS Coaching in Delhi | Top IAS Academy | Chanakya IAS Academy
http://www.imumumbai.com/aboutus.html
Minorities are illtreated countlessly in India..and live videos are floating in youtube and others channels on daily basis.
You have shared two videos in your blog. These can't be considered by any one as single persona is narrating the stories.
Mujahiddin was creatd in 1980 to fight Soviet Russia but that was the need of both Pakistan and Afghaistan and in past Russia was involved in east Pakistan partition, so we pay them back.
I can't accept that monster was created. Taliban was doing good job in Afghanistan under the leadership of Mullah Omar. All drugs activities was stopped. Even before 9/11 they were involved in many economic front including US.
You can't blame them for 9/11 too as majority of Americans believe that it was inside job.
But after 9/11 things goes wrong when americans attacked. But they too were defeated. But in between RAW and NDS were successful in creation of TTP after swat valley operation. They killed 80000 pakistanis. But they are not spared and almost they are finished in pakistan though some are still under safe haven of NDS in Afghanistan.
You are saying about deportation. This is totally different matter. It was taken place because of paris attack by ISIS and it affects globally.So you can't blame singly on pakistan.
Some pakistani are bringing fame to pakistan globally and some defaming. Same I can give example with Indians also.
And I am using internet not only for exploring history but also in many technologies i.e. database and .net what wrong in that.
But you please use internet in right direction instead of claiming wrong information such as sri krishna commision.

Bro don't worry. Seikh Hasnia is criminal and against Islam and very soon she too will be hanged along with other family members. Majority of Bangladeshi is against her.

That is why she has been in Government in Bangladesh?

Oh I missed this gem from you....so you finally posted that Al Jazeera article.:lol::lol::lol:

Abe duffer, gadhe kahin ke. Read the article! It was posted by Sharmila Bose in response to scathing criticism of her shitty book! In which she defends her research methodology. No groundbreaking news here.

Bhai tu school kyun nahin gaya tha?:D
I am not your brother first of all.
Second I am referring sharmila bose book in which she is saying from childhood she was in inception about the atrocities by Pakistani army in bangladesh. But truth was totally different. You better ask WB muslims only they too will tell the truth.
And please don't use abusive language if you can't digest truth.

That is why she has been in Government in Bangladesh?
Bro.. Election was held in 2013. It was single party election and almost 90% Bangladeshi boycotted the election.
Clashes and boycott mar Bangladesh election - BBC News

Kashmiris are murdered by JKLF (earlier) and LeT (now) terrorists trained, funded and armed by Pakistan. So do the math as to who needs to apologize.
You are living in a taboo. After every friday prayers there is a festival in kashmir where they are burning India flag and throwing stones on India army. Waving Pakistani flags.
Aur history mein math kaha se aa gya....ok ok aapke school mein aise hi phadaya jata hoga...:close_tema:

I am not your brother first of all.

Arre relax..I understand your pain. It is called a "figure of speech". Tujhe toh pata nahin hoga google kar le. :lol:

Obviously, how can we be brothers? Why would our parents send me to a good school and give me an excellent education while sending you to an English-medium Madrasah? Why would they give me access to books and encyclopedias while giving you access to the Holy Book and nothing else? Which parents in the world are that discriminatory? So yes, it is certain that we are not brothers!:D

Second I am referring sharmila bose book in which she is saying from childhood she was in inception about the atrocities by Pakistani army in bangladesh.

Bhai tumhare school mein Angrezi ke naam pe kya padhate the?:woot:

You are living in a taboo.

What does that even mean?:undecided::undecided::undecided:

After every friday prayers there is a festival in kashmir where they are burning India flag and throwing stones on India army. Waving Pakistani flags.

And then they go to vote in Parliamentary/State elections and elect an INDIAN government!!!
:cheers:

Arre relax..I understand your pain. It is called a "figure of speech". Tujhe toh pata nahin hoga google kar le. :lol:

Obviously, how can we be brothers? Why would our parents send me to a good school and give me an excellent education while sending you to an English-medium Madrasah? Why would they give me access to books and encyclopedias while giving you access to the Holy Book and nothing else? Which parents in the world are that discriminatory? So yes, it is certain that we are not brothers!:D

And then they go to vote in Parliamentary/State elections and elect an INDIAN government!!!
Mujhe lag raha hai tu pagal ho gaya hai.. Kis school mein tu padhai ki hai...
Jab kuch nahi mila to personal ho jata hai...aur pagal bhi..
I think tera bhi haal Modi ke jaisa hai.. Pehle kuch bolta hai aur baad mein palle nahi padta to bolta hai jumla bola..
Jaa so jaa....tera akal gya ghaas charne...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Admin needs to manage this so called "secular" thread this mans hate towards Islam is clear.

Jaise ki tere jaise jaahil ko kuch bole ke samjhaya jaa sakta hai?!:woot:

But seriously dude, why didn't you go to a good school where they teach proper English, along with other subjects?:lol::lol:

Jaise ki tere jaise jaahil ko kuch bole ke samjhaya jaa sakta hai?!:woot:

But seriously dude, why didn't you go to a good school where they teach proper English, along with other subjects?:lol::lol:
Tere english pehle dekh...aur tera PM ka english to poora world hi janta hai..Bhikari modi...

Last edited:
And Chaddiii got banned :(. I have been saying this, Sangh or whatever it is...... needs to revise its syllabus of brainwashing chaddiiiz, half knowledge will always make them stand out as chaddiiz here on any thread.

Abe buddhe.. tu 35 ka hai aur I am just 19.. Still I am in college and you can't face me.. Doob ke mar ja kahi chullu bhar paani mein..Tujhe sharm wagera hai ki nahi..ya sab bech ke khaa gaya..Tu kaun sa school mein gaya tha..ya gaya bhi tha ki nahi.. I doubt.. kahi RSS ka koi ashram toh nahi tha..Nahi ashram hi rahega..Jaa apna pichla post hi dekh le..Tujh se jyada jooth koi bol sakta hai kya..Sri Krishna commission ke bare mein yu hi feka but aiina dikhaya to woh topic se nikal ker personal hi gaya..Tera PM hi feku hai toh kya kehna...
Dekh tera PM ka kya aukat hai...

Tere english pehle dekh...aur tera PM ka english to poora world hi janta hai..Bhikari modi...
Sir, Please edit your post.

Thank You

Back
Top Bottom