What's new

Sheikh Hasina's Govt. wants to malign Pakistan, says Pakistan Foreign Ministry

Firstly, all the trouble in the North-East is sponsored by ISI, as always. Seems pretty much all the violence in South Asia has a Pakistani involvement to it. So any human rights violations are an equal responsibility of Pakistan as much as anyone else.

Read about ISI spawning terror in India's North-East:

India’s Treacherous Northeast

Secondly, the only reason India is held to a higher standard in human rights is because we have respected them. So any ans every violation that happened is held against us and we take responsibility for it. Countries such as Pakistan that don't respect them are not held to the same standard. Because neither will Pakistan stop the violations, nor will you take responsibility for them. Take for instance Balochistan, and the horrible violations being perpetrated there as we speak:

HRCP says concerned over rights violations in Balochistan - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Unabated Human Rights Abuses in Balochistan, and the Silence of the United Nations - Balochi TV Online

Balochistan: 'Hundreds of people abducted and murdered by Pakistan army' activists warn

UK Baloch Diaspora raises stink about rights violations back home | Business Standard News

Congratulations for independently investigating and refuting what 101 investigation commissions, 1001 court cases and 10001 authors could find.

Kashmir, Gujarat, Samjhauta, Beef. So if the past two decades had not happened, Pakistan's list of complains against India would have only been Kashmir, right? Did that stop Pakistanis from eternal enmity towards India till 2000? You can concoct whatever you wish to concoct to explain virulent Pakistani hatred for Indians. The hatred came first, the justifications afterwards.
You have outdated news first of all.. So here is the latest one

Peaceful Balochistan: 23 Marri militants surrender - The Express Tribune
Insurgency in Balochistan: 49 militants surrender - The Express Tribune
400 Baloch militants surrender in Quetta | SAMAA TV
57 more Baloch militants surrender | Pakistan | Dunya News
More than 100 Baloch militants surrender in Pakistan
Bugti willing to end militancy under conditions
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...h-militants-lay-down-their-weapons-in-noshki/

It was indian spy RAW who all created this menace.

It was your failed mission.. Tried to enter through Afghanistan but failed miserably
Your propaganda here didn't worked at all.. Same thing you tried to do with east pakistan and as distance was about 1000 miles you succeed...
And what you have done with muslims is better described by your terrorist Pravin Togadia..How muslims was massacred with the help of your police..
Dhule ..Attack hindus with police on muslim - YouTube

Now time to examine what happened in bangladesh..
Before that I think we should have some research on chanakaya.. what is his teaching..
If anyone research about chanakaya than only it will be much easy to understand 1971 incident..

Mujibur rehman planned conspiracy with India in 1969..
Agartala conspiracy was real: Mujib planned secession in 1969-Traitor’s daughter confesses | Pakistan Ka Khuda Hafiz
Problem was the political front of Pakistan at that time who was incompetent to handle the situation....
Number if Pakistani soldier at the start of 1971 attrocities was only 20 thousand and at the end it was 90 thousand and as per your and other media all the attocities was done by this force only.. Number of rapes and murder is impossible to commit by normal human being that was too raised by Sharmila Bose niece of Subash Chandra Bose..

Question here is what happened to all Indian muslims who migrated to east Pakistan at that time..Who killed them.
Who trained mukti bahini a strong 200000 force equipped with all arms and ammunition. What they do with that?
Still major Bangladeshi support pakistan..If that 3 millions Bangladeshi were massacred then how is it possible for them to see even single Pakistani on their land...

It is all propaganda and now its time to properly investigate what actually happened their by both Pakistan and Bangladesh authenticate government...

You have outdated news first of all.. So here is the latest one

What does this have anything to do with human rights violations in Balochistan? I cited articles that document the murder, rape and abuse that is rampant in Balochistan as a result of military operations to crush the Baloch. If containment of insurgency is any proof about human rights violations, then by that logic there are NONE in Kashmir.

It was indian spy RAW who all created this menace.

And your source of info is a Pakistani news item which merely STATES that. No evidence, just a mere statement. Great.

And what you have done with muslims is better described by your terrorist Pravin Togadia

Again, the source of your information is Praveen Togadia. The Mumbai riots were investigated by a judicial probe - the Srikrishna Commission. Its report is available online, read it. Don't make yourself look like a fool at all times by pasting youtube videos. People who get their news from youtube are dimwits.

Now time to examine what happened in bangladesh

There were elections in Pakistan. Mujib won, and West Pakistan tried to cheat him out of his win. As if decades of being looted and exploited by West Pakistan was not enough, now they had been denied their democratic right as well. The Bengalis decided enough is enough and sought independence, at which point the Punjabi Army committed genocide in East Pakistan. That is what the world knows. Evidently you know something that no one does. Based upon a wordpress blog. Good for you. Keep it to yourself.

This will not going to happen. Pls wakeup from dream.

At heart both nations realize they need each other for the preservation of the Islamic faith in SA. Although SA has the largest concentration of Muslims, we face a neo-Andalusia project of inquisition and eradication at the hands of the Hindu extremists. We can only pray for sensible leadership to rise in both political and intellectual arena of both BD and Pakistan.

What does this have anything to do with human rights violations in Balochistan? I cited articles that document the murder, rape and abuse that is rampant in Balochistan as a result of military operations to crush the Baloch. If containment of insurgency is any proof about human rights violations, then by that logic there are NONE in Kashmir.

And your source of info is a Pakistani news item which merely STATES that. No evidence, just a mere statement. Great.

Again, the source of your information is Praveen Togadia. The Mumbai riots were investigated by a judicial probe - the Srikrishna Commission. Its report is available online, read it. Don't make yourself look like a fool at all times by pasting youtube videos. People who get their news from youtube are dimwits.

There were elections in Pakistan. Mujib won, and West Pakistan tried to cheat him out of his win. As if decades of being looted and exploited by West Pakistan was not enough, now they had been denied their democratic right as well. The Bengalis decided enough is enough and sought independence, at which point the Punjabi Army committed genocide in East Pakistan. That is what the world knows. Evidently you know something that no one does. Based upon a wordpress blog. Good for you. Keep it to yourself.
Not a single answer is satisfactory..
You said that "document the murder, rape and abuse that is rampant in Balochistan as a result of military operations to crush the Baloch" where in the commision written that..
It is a report for missing person not saying that it was done by our armed forces. Many of them joined in terrorist organisation and hence missing. You yourself adding these allegation.
I have given you the surrender done by terrorist on regular basis and they all blames your RAW for that.
I think you haven't read sri krishna report..
Let me paste some of the lines here
Srikrishna Commission reveals Bal Thackeray’s hand in the 1992-3 murderous Bombay riots
Srikrishna Commission Findings

You people have done nothing what srikrishna commision recomment. That commision too accepted the hand of police in mass murder and not a single person was convicted. A black day..
Mujib was involved in conspiracy against pakistan in 1969. Tell me one thing if anyone held spying for ISI then will you allow him to stand for election or even release him from jail. Not possible in your country.
I have raised certain question about the genocide which you purposely didn't answer.
I bet you sooner or later the bangladesh govt itself will reveal the fact after proper investigation.
I know you guys simply having chanakaya brain and you too is applying that.

It is a report for missing person not saying that it was done by our armed forces. Many of them joined in terrorist organisation and hence missing. You yourself adding these allegation.

So if people are killed inj Kashmir then it is the Army that does it, but when it is in Balochistan it is because they have joined terrorists? Waah bhai waah! Phir kar di na Pakistaniyon waali baat!:D

But one moment ago you were posting links saying there is no insurgency in Balochistan?

You people have done nothing what srikrishna commision recomment.

The recommendations were partly accepted by the government. Cases were initiated against people. Some were convicted, many were acquitted. A few cases are still going on. This is precisely how things happen in a normal country. You wouldn't know because you live in a country where the normal courts have handed over the task of trying terrorists to kangaroo courts run by the military.

Mujib was involved in conspiracy against pakistan in 1969.

Thats some BS. Mujib was arrested before the 1964 elections as well and charged with sedition. Apparently Mujib's activities became seditious only when elections were going to happen. These are standard tactics in countries where democracy and rule of law don't exist. No one except you is fooled by this.

So if people are killed inj Kashmir then it is the Army that does it, but when it is in Balochistan it is because they have joined terrorists? Waah bhai waah! Phir kar di na Pakistaniyon waali baat!:D

But one moment ago you were posting links saying there is no insurgency in Balochistan?

The recommendations were partly accepted by the government. Cases were initiated against people. Some were convicted, many were acquitted. A few cases are still going on. This is precisely how things happen in a normal country. You wouldn't know because you live in a country where the normal courts have handed over the task of trying terrorists to kangaroo courts run by the military.

Thats some BS. Mujib was arrested before the 1964 elections as well and charged with sedition. Apparently Mujib's activities became seditious only when elections were going to happen. These are standard tactics in countries where democracy and rule of law don't exist. No one except you is fooled by this.
Again you are just clever of skipping my question..
I am talking about the link which you have given.
Where it is written rape or murder...
As you again and again comparing kashmir is there any inmarked grave found in baloachistan?
No where I mentioned about no insurgency. I think you might have night blindness.

And about Mumbai riots.. Not a single convict.. you are just telling lie instead of reading the reports.
And secondly I know how your court gave decision..

Babri Masjid verdict given on ashtha.. without any evidence..
All terrorist are released..
Sadhvi Pragya, Narendra Modi, Amit Shah, DG Banjara, Kernal Purohit, Aseemanand, Babu Bajrangi..
All hindu organisation involved in RDX explosion like RSS are openly roaming..
Former top cop SM Mushrif claims RSS is 'India's number 1 terrorist organisation' | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
Don't ever try to teach your dad...

I remember reading this in 2002. Quite courageous of him. Will you update your history books ?

what next?????????

Musharraf apology to Bangladesh

By David Blair in Islamabad

12:01AM BST 31 Jul 2002

President Pervaiz Musharraf of Pakistan took a bold step yesterday when he implicitly apologised for the atrocities that scarred Bangladesh's war for independence from his country in 1971.

Gen Musharraf's expression of "regret", the first by a Pakistani military ruler, came during an official visit to Bangladesh.

His words received a mixed response, with the Bangladeshi government welcoming them but the country's opposition denouncing his gesture as inadequate.

Gen Musharraf visited a war memorial at Savar, near the capital, Dhaka, and left a handwritten note in the visitors' book.

"Your brothers and sisters in Pakistan share the pain of the events in 1971," he wrote. "The excesses committed during the unfortunate period are regretted. Let us bury the past in the spirit of magnanimity. Let not the light of the future be dimmed."

Musharraf apology to Bangladesh - Telegraph

Crime was committed.. Who done is a part of Investigation bro.. The reality is that India trained mukti bahini before 71 and that was need to be handled with iron fist.. but nothing was done..Agartala conspiracy was the starting point..Hindus who were there in bangladesh act the same manner what zionist done in palestine..propagating false propaganda...
What happened to all indian muslims who migrated to bangladesh in 1947.. all of them were massacred.. Hindus too were massacred beacause of there role in inciting this event..
I do agree with the behaviour of pakistani politician too who treat bangladeshi as 2nd class citizen but there are numerous example in india that brahmins treated with dalits and north indian treated by maharashtrian..but that doesn't means they should ask for separate country..
There were many massacred happened in bangladesh at 1971..
Bangladeshi hindus and pro indians were killed
Indian migrants were killed..
Pro pakistan Bangladeshi muslims were killed

what is there number and who all have committed crime needs to be investigated..
Just running away from it won't help bangladesh and pakistan.. after all we are muslims brothers only..
Mujibur rehman and seikh hasina are truly Indian agent and they are against Islam..

The simple problem is that the Awami League won the elections fair and square. Your military refused to honor the election verdict. Indian army ended your agony by splitting you in two countries.

Going by the coups and meddling in politics your military has not learnt anything.

I remember reading this in 2002. Quite courageous of him. Will you update your history books ?

The simple problem is that the Awami League won the elections fair and square. Your military refused to honor the election verdict. Indian army ended your agony by splitting you in two countries.

Going by the coups and meddling in politics your military has not learnt anything.
Hey dude.. I am answering your propaganda machine.. I have already raised certain question to one of similar indian guy..
He failed to answer.. If possible can you give me the answer instead of just repeating the same line like parrot..

sir how many people killed in indo pak separation ? did you ever heard after that someone still playing a card of 1947 ?

the hindu is one of the most credible source in india sir

Because our difference is distinct..Like Hindu India and Islamic Pakistan...But there is not distinction between Pakistan and BD per se...So BD is basically trying to create a distinction of its own by saying that we are not like Pakistan....But i personally feel that this entire episode of hatred should stop...What is the point in highlighting the incident that has happened 40 years back...

Let us move on ...We should try to forget and reconcile 1947 as well as 1971...Then our continent may be a better place...I hope some day, in PDF, India, Pakistan and BD posters will not troll each other about how many fighter jets each one possess rather how good food, music and other non violence thing each one can do...I wish some day, i will be able to see it..

As we know Pakistan will never care. Its time to severe ties with Pakistan. No harm for Pakistan and Bangladesh ;)

Pakistan nor India was beneficial for Bangladesh. All they can supply us harmful ISI, RAW agendas. Lets drop them one after another.

Cheers!!

I was expecting this answer only...Now you are done...:triniti:

Of course...one can troll around as much as one wishes and declare unilateral "victories". That is the nature of anonymous online fora such as PDF. You can continue to harbour whatever delusions you want to. If you are trying to tell me that quoting from all the sources that refute your arguments will shut you up, then it is yet another lie. Making people do all the hard work and then simply to dismiss it off-hand is the way you conduct debates. You are welcome to continue with someone else.

At worse Bangladesh section might be closed or members from Bangladesh might be banned in PDF. :P . Does that even matter for Bangladeshies?

Of course...one can troll around as much as one wishes and declare unilateral "victories". That is the nature of anonymous online fora such as PDF. You can continue to harbour whatever delusions you want to. If you are trying to tell me that quoting from all the sources that refute your arguments will shut you up, then it is yet another lie. Making people do all the hard work and then simply to dismiss it off-hand is the way you conduct debates. You are welcome to continue with someone else.
Why you are so much upset.. Whatever I have claimed is through authenticate source not by just saying in air.
And I haven't claimed any victory. I just question about the incident and about propaganda. And I don't think I have done wrong. Problem with you people is that you just follow chanakaya theory blindly. Now everyone is aware of that too. And now a days news and information media is too active. You can just claim that 20,000-90,000 army killed 3000000 people and raped 500000 women's. No one will buy out that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom