What's new

Sheikh Hasina's Govt. wants to malign Pakistan, says Pakistan Foreign Ministry

Sharmila bose is a psychotic, unhinged, attention seeking woman. She and her book have been exposed many times over. Let some other Pakistani member who is slightly more literate than you bring up that topic. I will then answer to it.

Crimes are punished in civilized countries.
She is an educated, influential and an honourable woman who has the integrity to recognise the truth despite being against her own ethnicity. She has the courage and acumen to present the truth by authoring a book. And looser and delusional like you who has no achievement in life except for trolling in PDF with his head in his own rear end, is calling her names....wow....you are an ISO certified delusional and sick.

She is an educated, influential and an honourable woman who has the integrity to recognise the truth despite being against her own ethnicity. She has the courage and acumen to present the truth by authoring a book. And looser and delusional like you who has no achievement in life except for trolling in PDF with his head in his own rear end, is calling her names....wow....you are an ISO certified delusional and sick.

It is not my certificate. If she was so erudite, maybe someone apart from PAKISTANIS would have endorsed her. Maybe one other NON-PAKISTANI author would have corroborated her version.

And looser and delusional like you

No one is blind. People read your posts as well as mine. They can decide for themselves who is a semi-literate vagabond with poor skills and negligible prospects in life.

No one can play that card Sir because people from both sides of the border were butchered. '71 was a one-way massacre. Although I agree with you that no one should play the '71 card either. But please tell us, why did the Pakistani government need to comment on the trials in Bangladesh? What was the point of that. Facts were presented, evidence was adduced, and statutory provisions were argued over. What did the Pakistani government have to say that would have shed new light on the proceedings?
i agee few parts yes pakistan gov should STFU and they have nothing to do with trail .
i disagree sir masscare was not one sided both have killed as mush as they can

i agee few parts yes pakistan gov should STFU and they have nothing to do with trail .
i disagree sir masscare was not one sided both have killed as mush as they can

So where is the disagreement? Pakistani government made the initial comments which prompted a Bangladeshi response. From then on wards, the same old story of "no we did not" was bound to play out once again.

What is bangladesh going to gain by maligning pakistan ? Pakistan unnecessarily invited attention by commenting on internal affairs of bangladesh. Does bangladesh comment on rights of ahmadis in pakistan?
Pakistan has this itch to give unnecessary statements about muslims in india or bangladesh. Why dont they do the same thing for saudi/iran/syria ?

If countries mind their own business and focus on improving the lives of their citizens then there will be less poor in the world.

Malign? Meh, I don't understand why Pakistan should care. These claims will only fall on deaf ears.

Gotta give it to the ruling party. they know how to play their cards well. They got pak govt to react negatively to bd during the month of victory day, where patriotism level is at all time high.

enough of this bangali chut chalaki about 1971

you did treachery , joined up with the enemy , now just eat your machis and be slaves of indians and stop looking towards Pakistan
enough of this bangali chut chalaki about 1971

you did treachery , joined up with the enemy , now just eat your machis and be slaves of indians and stop looking towards Pakistan

Ok sleep well pls. Bangladesh is not looking towards Pakistan. Infact it is vice versa Pakistan looking to get Loan from Bangladesh as brotherly help. They are far far ahead in economy , security and development.

1.SHW/BAL has been installed into power illegally without election by RAW. Therefore, BD's national security and foreign affairs are outsourced to Delhi. Delhi desires a total cutting off of our umbilical chord with the Ummah. The Constitution has been amended to make it a secular nation, not a Muslim nation.
2. Pakistan must accept her part of the blames. She erred in '71 by not handing over powers to the elected govt. And then, massacring own citizens is an inexcusable sin that the Pakistani nation must bear for long.
3. Except SHW, Pakistan had good relations with all BD govts. She should have taken initiative to:
a. Move ahead in terms of the Hamudoor Rahman Commission and put on trial all those responsible for the break-up of the country.
b. Pakistan should have tried all those responsible for wanton killings and rapes which are a disgrace to any army or any man in uniform anywhere in the world.
c. Form a joint commission with BD to share national assets as on 25 March 1971.
4. These actions would have brought natural balance and strength in our relationship that India could not have exploited.

I suspect you are a Pakistani not Bangladeshi

Sharmila bose is a psychotic, unhinged, attention seeking woman. She and her book have been exposed many times over. Let some other Pakistani member who is slightly more literate than you bring up that topic. I will then answer to it.

Crimes are punished in civilized countries.
Truth is truth.. I too investigated it.. Don't know what our pakistani brothers know about it but definitely truth is said by India muslims.. They too denied of such act by pakistani army.. all this was done by mukti bahini force.. you better contact WB muslims.. they will reveal all this conspiracy and propaganda done by chanakaya brain...
Sharmila Bose is saying the truth.. and now you will designate her as psychotic and I believe that is natural reaction by Hindu..
Sooner or later pakistani and bangladeshi govt should form investigation team to find what actually happened there then only it will be appropriate to comment or raise finger to any organisation..
Half information will not help at all..

Why musharaf assss hole returned body of traitor paf pilot of bangali origin to bangladesh who tend to hijack paf jet into india killing brave shahed rashid minhas real traitors body we returned so they made him hero

That it is 2015 maybe, at best, a reason to not be expected to apologize any longer. It cannot be an excuse to deny the past.

Did you people apologise for slaughtering hundreds and thousands of kashmiris. Did you people apologise for slaughtering, raping muslims on streets of gujraat? Did you people apologise for killing muslims/Pakistanis in smjhota express? Give you hypocrisy a break and clean your own house first.
You people cant even tolerate food prefrences of your neighbours and yet jump in the first row to lecture others.

1.SHW/BAL has been installed into power illegally without election by RAW. Therefore, BD's national security and foreign affairs are outsourced to Delhi. Delhi desires a total cutting off of our umbilical chord with the Ummah. The Constitution has been amended to make it a secular nation, not a Muslim nation.
2. Pakistan must accept her part of the blames. She erred in '71 by not handing over powers to the elected govt. And then, massacring own citizens is an inexcusable sin that the Pakistani nation must bear for long.
3. Except SHW, Pakistan had good relations with all BD govts. She should have taken initiative to:
a. Move ahead in terms of the Hamudoor Rahman Commission and put on trial all those responsible for the break-up of the country.
b. Pakistan should have tried all those responsible for wanton killings and rapes which are a disgrace to any army or any man in uniform anywhere in the world.
c. Form a joint commission with BD to share national assets as on 25 March 1971.
4. These actions would have brought natural balance and strength in our relationship that India could not have exploited.
Crime was committed.. Who done is a part of Investigation bro.. The reality is that India trained mukti bahini before 71 and that was need to be handled with iron fist.. but nothing was done..Agartala conspiracy was the starting point..Hindus who were there in bangladesh act the same manner what zionist done in palestine..propagating false propaganda...
What happened to all indian muslims who migrated to bangladesh in 1947.. all of them were massacred.. Hindus too were massacred beacause of there role in inciting this event..
I do agree with the behaviour of pakistani politician too who treat bangladeshi as 2nd class citizen but there are numerous example in india that brahmins treated with dalits and north indian treated by maharashtrian..but that doesn't means they should ask for separate country..
There were many massacred happened in bangladesh at 1971..
Bangladeshi hindus and pro indians were killed
Indian migrants were killed..
Pro pakistan Bangladeshi muslims were killed

what is there number and who all have committed crime needs to be investigated..
Just running away from it won't help bangladesh and pakistan.. after all we are muslims brothers only..
Mujibur rehman and seikh hasina are truly Indian agent and they are against Islam..

Pakistan should abdicate its colonel mentality. Bangladesh is an independent country now, just because it was a colony of Pakistan before doesn't mean Pakistan has the right to interfere in Bangladesh affairs.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom