What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
please be a little more genrous sir and please do something about this baised TT why onli im victimsed :cray:
I bet ISI will say the same thing. I have no personal grudge against anyone, if you edit your post, i'll be glad to remove it.

please be a little more genrous sir and please do something about this baised TT why onli im victimsed :cray:
Guru bhai why don't just delete the post, and then ask for the removal of the negative rating.
Actually both of you are been given negative rating.

And second opinion, does negative rating means so much ? Atleast you are not banned from a section like me -- Cheer mate

I bet ISI will say the same thing. I have no personal grudge against anyone, if you edit your post, i'll be glad to remove it.
see @Slav Defence sir he is saying to remove my ratings if i edit my post looks like he wanted me not to report his friends and still you sir think this guy is not baised ?

what have i said wrong that i need to edit tell me TT ?

Guru bhai why don't just delete the post, and then ask for the removal of the negative rating.

And second opinion, does negative rating means so much ? Atleast you are not banned from a section like me -- Cheer mate
ok boss if you say so i delete them just because i respect you not this TT lets see what happens next Mods need to be a bit more carefull in choosing TTs

Once a post is deleted, the rating cannot be reversed. In fact, some members of management do this to ensure irreversibility of the rating.

see @Slav Defence sir he is saying to remove my ratings if i edit my post looks like he wanted me not to report his friends and still you sir think this guy is not baised ?

what have i said wrong that i need to edit tell me TT ?
What twisted logic was applied here? Report him, i'll report him too.

i delted my post now lets see if the TT honours his word :coffee:

Once a post is deleted, the rating cannot be reversed. In fact, some members of management do this to ensure irreversibility of the rating.
Then there should be some solution @WAJsal bhai is it true, pls allow both the guys to edit the post, and remove the rating. Its my humble request.

Then there should be some solution @WAJsal bhai is it true, pls allow both the guys to edit the post, and remove the rating. Its my humble request.
Bhai, i have given them the very solution.
i delted my post now lets see if the TT honours his word :coffee:
I cannot view a deleted post. Clearly said, 'edit your post.' Sorry can't help now.

Bhai, i have given them the very solution.

I cannot view a deleted post. Clearly said, 'edit your post.' Sorry can't help now.
now this is cheating i was right about you all along hence prooved

@Slav Defence
Requesting you to review rating of this post.

Post #2
A trip to forget

My point was clear that Gen.Raheel's efforts are watered down by the non-state actors. I did ask for a clarification from @Abu Zolfiqar , but all in vain.

@Slav Defence
I would like to know the reason why I was marked negative by @Abu Zolfiqar and why the same TTC was allowed to abuse me on the same thread when asked for the reason?

I had waited patiently for few days assuming I would get a reply, but all in vain.
I just wanted to know that what was it in my post that deserved a negative?
A trip to forget

My post on the thread was nothing but a reinforcement of what the author had said in the article.

@MilSpec @nair @scorpionx @SpArK

I am sorry I had to tag you guys here

Last edited:
Dude, don't do that. Not good for your own health. Trust me.

Let people with grievances be heard without mocking them, this is what will make pdf a better place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom