What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Slav Defence
Requesting you to review rating of this post.
I read the article.
I liked the article.
And then I checked the author's name.
Rechecked it!
Now I know what's wrong with this article. :)
Raheel is a good general but if this is the reason why he visited America...,

...then I know why he returned empty handed.
Come on Gen.Raheel Sharif!
Chuck out those non-state actors from your country.

Post #2
A trip to forget

My point was clear that Gen.Raheel's efforts are watered down by the non-state actors. I did ask for a clarification from @Abu Zolfiqar , but all in vain.

You insult a Title holder, and then have the audacity to come here and cry. -ve rating is too less, you should be given a ban as well.

And I expressed in my comment that a title holder like him should probably post more than blunt statements, dont you think so?

And I expressed in my comment that a title holder like him should probably post more than blunt statements, dont you think so?
@Slav Defence
Hello mods, I havent got an answer for my review request for this negative rating:
Post #44
Indian LCH, new threat for Pakistan in Siachin and Kashmir? | Page 3

I am sorry if I somehow missed it.

That thank orgy you got from your circle-jerking Indian buddies should have cushioned the blow of the rating.

@Slav Defence
Requesting you to review rating of this post.

Post #2
A trip to forget

My point was clear that Gen.Raheel's efforts are watered down by the non-state actors. I did ask for a clarification from @Abu Zolfiqar , but all in vain.

Sometimes keeping your mouth shut helps.

You insult one of the most sincerest man Pakistan has had in a long time, and then you act dumb. Nice!

More importantly, there is no denying the fact, that TTP, & terrorism in Pakistan is state supported by India, you acting holier than thou, got what you deserved.

Move on!

Sometimes keeping your mouth shut helps
Sir,
Practise what you preach.
If you didnot realise even I like Gen.Raheel for being genuine, unfortunate that his efforts are watered down by certain elements in his country- that was the gist of my post.
Btw I expect only @Slav Defence or the TTC @Abu Zolfiqar to reply back to my post.
Afaik this thread is not for every random person to express his opinion.

Last edited:
Sir,
Practise what you preach.
If you didnot realise even I like Gen.Raheel for being genuine, unfortunate that his efforts are watered down by certain elements in his country- that was the gist of my post.
Btw I expect only @Slav Defence or the TTC @Abu Zolfiqar to reply back to my post.
Afaik this thread is not for every random person to express his opinion.

Levina being levina, Insult Pakistan / Pakistanis, and then cry "I didn't mean it." What's new?

Last edited:
Levina being levina, Insult Pakistan / Pakistanis, and then cry "I didn't mean it." What's new?
Sorry i am not here to insult anyone. I do not hold any personal grudges.
I express my views- at times for the systems and agencies, and at other times against it, be it India, Pakistan,Israel, America or any other country.

@Slav Defence
I finally got a reply from @Abu Zolfiqar on the same thread.
I'm sorry to say but I didn't expect him to use such tawdry statement against me.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I have deleted the comments
So does that mean my negatives can be removed?
@Slav Defence

He is lecturing all members on what they can or cannot post on threads
I didnt get warnings for these negative ratings

I have deleted the comments
So does that mean my negatives can be removed?
@Slav Defence

He is lecturing all members on what they can or cannot post on threads
I didnt get warnings for these negative ratings
you should not suppose to delete them before asking for review.Our system doesn't work like this.You have to revert rating before deleting.Now,even if I want to,I cannot take my rating back.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom