What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negative rating given and reported for trolling.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2015-11-27 11.40.05.png
    Screenshot 2015-11-27 11.40.05.png
    270.1 KB · Views: 69
please take care @WebMaster @Slav Defence and all other respected mods and @Arsalan if this is not baised intentions of a TT then tell me sirs what is

I S I said:
Look who's talking.
Only in comment sections & Bhartis wet dreams.
trust me sirji its just the starting we will make sure all those who supported you in past will make same obsevrations against you and choke your monitarry assiternce.... trust me its just a starting .... baad me na kehna bataya nahi thaa :butcher:

• clear.png
    Thanks x 2
  • clear.png
    Negative Rating x 1
  • List
Jab Sharafat ke kapre utarte hain to sabse zyada mazza sharifon ko hi ata hai

Source: EU Condemns China for Pakistan Involvement, Pushes for Syria Intervention | Page 2

I S I said:
Jub dekho mun se hagta rehta hai bhai. Koi baba waba ko dikha ya phir baba aghori ko. :D
beta meri chorr apne mulk ki soch cause hum to hain hi badnam aur declared enemies hum to wahi karenge jo koi bhi kabil dushman apne dushman ke liye kerta hai ... masla to apke saath paida ho raha hai :sarcastic: :lol:

• clear.png
    Negative Rating x 1
  • List

Source: EU Condemns China for Pakistan Involvement, Pushes for Syria Intervention | Page 3

I S I said:
Dada ji itni umar hogai hai or username abhi bhi ghundo waale rakhte ho. Sharam karo bhagwan ka shraap lage ga.
Aur mun se hagna rokna hai to uska asaan ilaaj hai.

Baby diapers extra large size.
lagta hai tujhe koi baat dil ko lag gayee mere munna .... rote nahi hain .... na munna naa :haha:

329893-png.276018

• clear.png
    Negative Rating x 1
  • List

Source: EU Condemns China for Pakistan Involvement, Pushes for Syria Intervention | Page 3

Stop acting like a child, negative ratings have been given to you both...
EU Condemns China for Pakistan Involvement, Pushes for Syria Intervention | Page 3
Secondly, don't troll...Edit your posts to have it removed.
though you are on my ignore list but i know and you know that you purposlli gave me -ve ratings hence missusing your powers the same way you do it against anyone who doesnt gives res[pect to you even after your baised beaviour but trust me il never give you respect what you think you deserve you are a baised TT and the one who misuses privilages granted to him @WebMaster @Slav Defence please sir take a look

and as for the case i dint abuse or trolled or said anything wrong rather your friend did it on purpose and as soon as i reported him you came to his rescue as you very well know it hardly matters to him but i get agitated by unesasarry -ve ratings ... you did it on purpose

though you are on my ignore list but i know and you know that you purposlli gave me -ve ratings hence missusing your powers the same way you do it against anyone who doesnt gives res[pect to you even after your baised beaviour but trust me il never give you respect what you think you deserve you are a baised TT and the one who misuses privilages granted to him @WebMaster @Slav Defence please sir take a look
English please...? I don't need your respect, like any other person i have given you a way to have them removed. A suggestion: don't troll.

and as for the case i dint abuse or trolled or said anything wrong rather your friend did it on purpose and as soon as i reported him you came to his rescue as you very well know it hardly matters to him but i get agitated by unesasarry -ve ratings ... you did it on purpose
I have rated him too, genius.

I am on his ignore list too, just in case you didn't know...

English please...? I don't need your respect, like any other person i have given you a way to have them removed. A suggestion: don't troll.

I have rated him too, genius.
:lol: your side kicks have already started liking your posts even before i read them .... why im not surprised :haha:

all the respected mods @Slav Defence @waz @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Dazzler @Adios Amigo @taimi Khan and all other respected mods and TT sirs please come here and settle this dispute the TT @WAJsal is baised against me and on purpose giving me -ve ratings hence misusing his privilages to satisfy his and his sidekicks egos will you keep quite and watch quitlli the injustice done to me by this baised TT ?

all the respected mods @Slav Defence @waz @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Dazzler @Adios Amigo @taimi Khan and all other respected mods and TT sirs please come here and settle this dispute the TT @WAJsal is baised against me and on purpose giving me -ve ratings hence misusing his privilages to satisfy his and his sidekicks egos will you keep quite and watch quitlli the injustice done to me by this baised TT ?
Stop confusing TT's for Mods. I will leave it to Webby.
Ciao

sidekicks
:what:, can i call him Robin?

Edit your posts to have it removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom