What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aisee log abhi bhi zinda hain sayeein:P

regards
Best part is these people are the ones who protest/complain the most when it comes to poor state of the country.
Why not support PPP? You can bring reasons in that thread, I'll answer them, just no unproved allegations though

There is literally no proof of corruption by PPP that has been proved in courts, life was better under PPP and Bibi gave herself up for Pakistan
:o: Who is talking about Bibi, talk about our king Zardari. :coffee:

Ffs though, Guru bro, you haven't changed a bit in the 3 or so years I haven't been on here

You were trolling, best part is the post was deleted, or was it not? so are the mods also biased now. You can always report a post and a TT.
well this is the last time im talking to you and have already put you on my ignore list along with that mulitiple ID holder & fakre mirpur please dont talk to me in future thanks and have a nice day

File sources and complains here only,please

@WAJsal, let's continue in PPP thread that discussion on Zardari then, there is no proof of anything against Zardari, respected man who went to RBS in London

Hello Tai. Having looked at the post, the whole brothel and linking that to Vietnam wasn't great. Whatever your intentions it was an undesirable post. I know you deleted it, and maybe we can look at taking the negative rating away.

I would be appreciated if you considered taking the negative rating away. There was definitely no intention to insult any country and my entire focus was in fact the US Army and the social ills it brings in the places where the troops are located.

I reinstate, I have never made a post in my entire presence in the PDF that insulted any peoples of Asia ( and the people in general, for that matter). My interest has always remained the states and the public figures that represent the states. As a Pan-Asianist, I cannot think of insulting any peoples of Asia.

As a person that have carried out extensive research on extrajudicial killings by the US drones in Pakistan (that culminated in the first years of Obama administration -- about this subject, I once presented a paper in an international conference) and US military presence in Okinawa and women's disempowerment, I have certain special interest in these subjects. My post was supposed to reflect that but was somehow poorly worded and misunderstood.

There was not the slightest intention to insult the Vietnamese in the said post. My focus was in fact the nature and (possible) conduct of the US Army (allegedly to be) stationed in Vietnam. I have expressed similar ideas with respect to Okinawa and the Philippines, as well, in the past.

Hence I would indeed kindly request the negative rating to be taken away.

Best.

@waz

@Slav Defence Sir. This must be a mistake ! Please check this negative rating. I cursed no one :(

BlackBerry unveils an Android-powered phone with security features

This is not a tween ghetto where you end up talking to thousands of people like you would to your friends. Its a military forum. Keep its decorum intact. Remove your nonsense and I will remove the rating.

This also goes for others acting rappers with the *'s and #'s thinking its cooler to express yourself with profanity.

This is not a tween ghetto where you end up talking to thousands of people like you would to your friends. Its a military forum. Keep its decorum intact. Remove your nonsense and I will remove the rating.

This also goes for others acting rappers with the *'s and #'s thinking its cooler to express yourself with profanity.

Edited it out :)

I would be appreciated if you considered taking the negative rating away. There was definitely no intention to insult any country and my entire focus was in fact the US Army and the social ills it brings in the places where the troops are located.

I reinstate, I have never made a post in my entire presence in the PDF that insulted any peoples of Asia ( and the people in general, for that matter). My interest has always remained the states and the public figures that represent the states. As a Pan-Asianist, I cannot think of insulting any peoples of Asia.

As a person that have carried out extensive research on extrajudicial killings by the US drones in Pakistan (that culminated in the first years of Obama administration -- about this subject, I once presented a paper in an international conference) and US military presence in Okinawa and women's disempowerment, I have certain special interest in these subjects. My post was supposed to reflect that but was somehow poorly worded and misunderstood.

There was not the slightest intention to insult the Vietnamese in the said post. My focus was in fact the nature and (possible) conduct of the US Army (allegedly to be) stationed in Vietnam. I have expressed similar ideas with respect to Okinawa and the Philippines, as well, in the past.

Hence I would indeed kindly request the negative rating to be taken away.

Best.

@waz

@Slav Defence , I would kindly request if you could look at the issue and reverse the negative rating, if possible.

I have cleared my position insulting on Vietnamese as this has never been my intention. Societies and cultures have never been my interest as I am interested in states and institutions.

My position on the murder and rape practice of the US Army as an institution remains and, being a target of extrajudicial drone strikes more than any other countries in the world (perhaps except pre-Saudi invaded Yemen), I guess my point can be understood by my Pakistani friends, as, say, Iraqis, whose country has been divided in three parts de facto due to US lies and deceit.

Lots of rape and murder have been reported in mainstream media on the Iraqi theater, as well.

However, my points regarding the institution (US Army) do not apply to individuals performing certain duties there.

It must be our last concern to worry about the integrity of US Army and I have not seen any rules in PDF that suggest we must be very careful when talking about armies, especially those that have a history of outside intervention, murder and rape both in peace time and war time.

Best.

@waz

@Slav Defence , I would kindly request if you could look at the issue and reverse the negative rating, if possible.

I have cleared my position insulting on Vietnamese as this has never been my intention. Societies and cultures have never been my interest as I am interested in states and institutions.
I reinstate, I have never made a post in my entire presence in the PDF that insulted any peoples of Asia ( and the people in general, for that matter). My interest has always remained the states and the public figures that represent the states. As a Pan-Asianist, I cannot think of insulting any peoples of Asia...

There was notthe slightest intention to insult the Vietnamese in the said post.

I know I’m not supposed to post comments in this thread (sorry to mods and admins in advance) but I’ll have to make one quick comment since you keep bringing up Vietnam with your issue.

I’ve read your post that you deleted, and yes, it was indeed insulting to tell our country to open brothels and tell our women to become prostitute to serve the Americans.

It very much goes in line with your recent antics of posting one-liners to make fun of Vietnam’s foreign relationship with other countries. Here is another example from you last month:

Vietnam should bribe harder for Japanese investment.

Source: 6 Vietnam railway officials tried for bribery linked to Japanese ODA | Page 2

And most other Vietnamese members are well aware of your attitude of belittling Vietnam so don’t try to lie and pretend that you are a “pan-asianist never wanting to insult Vietnamese”:
1. Chinese in China are living their lives and life in China is extremely fast, a normal consequence of speedy development. People do not mostly care about what some old US fart has to say about China. Defense forums mostly find audience in the West and in the undeveloped sore-holes like India and Vietland.

Joe Biden: "Name one innovative product from China" | Page 11

Anyway, whatever the admins decide to do with your rating, its not my business. But please stop mentioning Vietnam or Vietnamese members in your personal vandetta/lobbying against that Professional member. And if you have posted insulting/flaming one-liners against Vietnam or any country, then take it as a man and accept the consequence. If you are upset about your negative ratings, then it means that the rating system is working and let that be a deterrent for you and other members to not repeat the same mistake again. Just learn from it and move on already.

Sorry mods/admins for posting this here. Signing out.

I know I’m not supposed to post comments in this thread (sorry to mods and admins in advance) but I’ll have to make one quick comment since you keep bringing up Vietnam with your issue.

I’ve read your post that you deleted, and yes, it was indeed insulting to tell our country to open brothels and tell our women to become prostitute to serve the Americans.

It very much goes in line with your recent antics of posting one-liners to make fun of Vietnam’s foreign relationship with other countries. Here is another example from you last month:

And most other Vietnamese members are well aware of your attitude of belittling Vietnam so don’t try to lie and pretend that you are a “pan-asianist never wanting to insult Vietnamese”:

Anyway, whatever the admins decide to do with your rating, its not my business. But please stop mentioning Vietnam or Vietnamese members in your personal vandetta/lobbying against that Professional member. And if you have posted insulting/flaming one-liners against Vietnam or any country, then take it as a man and accept the consequence. If you are upset about your negative ratings, then it means that the rating system is working and let that be a deterrent for you and other members to not repeat the same mistake again. Just learn from it and move on already.

Sorry mods/admins for posting this here. Signing out.

I was itching to write a PROPER response to shut those crocodile tears but refrained. Bravo to you !

And to the busy staff here.

Kindly take note of all members here especially the new Chinese members. They are the worst offenders of threads with Doctored titles !

Most times it may not mean much but a member who feel wronged again and again might resort to counter trolling.

Thank You !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom