What's new

6 Vietnam railway officials tried for bribery linked to Japanese ODA

It is healthy development especially in developing countries. However, be aware of those legalised corruption practice from developed nation.

LOL.

Nobody understands our little Vietnamese friend than we do.

A Beijing court has sentenced China's former minister of railways Liu Zhijun to death, with a two-year reprieve, for bribery and abuse of power, China's state media reported on Monday, ending one of the country's highest-profile corruption cases in years.

The Beijing Times reported that investigations into Liu recovered 16 cars and more than 350 flats. He had 18 mistresses "including actresses, nurses and train stewards", the state-run Global Times reported in 2011.

:enjoy:Liu Zhijun, China's ex-railway minister, sentenced to death for corruption | World news | The Guardian

LOL.

Nobody understands our little Vietnamese friend than we do.
This is good news idiot. At least they bring corrupt officials to justice. It is dangerous that corruption that no justice can be done.

This is good news idiot. At least they bring corrupt officials to justice. It is dangerous that corruption that no justice can be done.

A pragmatic and meta-analytical vantage point, my friend.

A pragmatic and meta-analytical vantage point, my friend.

I find your new Avatar offensive and extremely insensitive. I don't suppose you are trying to glorify the war crime committed by Japanese Royal Army in the "East Asia War", in which millions of innocent women and children died under Japanese bayonets? You don't happen to have the same mentality of those who started the war and eventually brought two bombs upon your own citizens, do you?

@Hu Songshan @Chinese-Dragon

Last edited:
I find your new Avatar offensive and extremely insensitive. I don't suppose you are trying to glorify the war crime committed by Japanese Royal Army in the "East Asia War", in which millions of innocent women and children died under Japanese bayonets? You don't happen to have the same mentality of those who started the war and eventually brought two bombs upon your own citizens, do you?

@Hu Songshan @Chinese-Dragon

your avatar is propaganda of CPC in Sino-Vietnam war 1979, Chinese PLA invaded in to Vietnam.. Do you know what does it mean here, ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom