What's new

6 Vietnam railway officials tried for bribery linked to Japanese ODA

haha, some dynasties did a couple of thousand years ago. I thought we are talking about the modern history.

Modern history ? what did China do recently ? stolen our Island in 1974, 1978, killed Vietnamese there, and has changed the status quo with man made islands in SCS ?

Modern history ? what did China do recently ? stolen our Island in 1974, 1978, killed Vietnamese there, and has changed the status quo with man made islands in SCS ?

Then fight and win the war with China, and put China on military tribunal for war crime. I promise I will not post anything on my Avatar to glorify that war. :cheesy:

Then fight and win the war with China, and put China on military tribunal for war crime.

apply your logic, Japanese won on Sino-Japan war in 1937 and Japan can conquer China in WW II. without interference of Ally North East China is colonies of Japan Imperial.

apply your logic, Japanese won on Sino-Japan war in 1937 and Japan can conquer China in WW II. without interference of Ally North East China is colonies of Japan Imperial.

But they lost the war, and they were put on trial. The history doesn't care about what-if, or does it?

But they lost the war, and they were put on trial. The history doesn't care about what-if, or does it?

China is loser in arbitration under UNCLOS with Phi for the stupid nine dashed claim. It is shameful for China, copy cat of imperialist.

That is how Cambodians used to call you. :partay:

we rescued them from Khmer Rouge massacre, Today Cambodia is independent state, has diplomacy relation with China.What we did in Cambodia does looks like what Mao did in Korea.:enjoy:

This is good news idiot. At least they bring corrupt officials to justice. It is dangerous that corruption that no justice can be done.
I'm just happy for our little Vietnamese sneakily taking money from Japanese ODA. That's all. LOL

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom