What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i still am looking forward for @Syed.Ali.Haider to let me know about the post and i will surely sort it. About te context you mentioned, well, i do not like mocking beliefs of any one, not even if it is light hearted. Still i don't really remember any post from Ali that i could have rated negative, also i think i am on good enough terms with him that i wont need to rate it,, usy tu mein seedhy seedhy kah sakta hoon shikiat kr sakta hoon i suppose.

Anyway, @Syed.Ali.Haider please reply when you get online and kindly share a link to the mentioned post.

Sir, it is this post #295 quoted below. If you click on the up arrow, it should take you to the post itself. (You may have to click once more to see the post once in that thread.) If you think the posts mocks anyone, I would be happy to delete it after you reverse the negative rating, if you please.

l_640_474_2af7348f-2f52-4fec-973c-499e3b4e8504.jpeg

===============================================

images

=====================================================

This one is deep (and Stupid, of course):

life-is-awesome-when-you-think-it-is-great-life-quote-of-this-day-funny-religious-quotes-about-life-936x585.jpg

141 is not even by @Syed.Ali.Haider
I hope he can come and tell here which post he was referring to.

It must be a mistake as i do not remember rating any post from him. Also i am a miser when it comes to rating, both ways. Most of the time i will just go and report a post that is not suitable as that makes it disappear and i feel that it is more appropriate as that wont cause any further flaming on the thread!

Anyway @Slav Defence you don't worry about it dear, i will get this sorted. :)

Nothing to do with the matter under discussion: I, too, am coming to the conclusion that it is best to be miserly with ratings. Really Scrooge level miserly, nothing less. These cause too much trouble.

Nothing to do with the matter under discussion: I, too, am coming to the conclusion that it is best to be miserly with ratings. Really Scrooge level miserly, nothing less. These cause too much trouble.
Not really,nobody every objected over ratings given by me.If you will rate negative,then nobody will become harsh,infact the poster will apologize.In my case,posters do admit their mistakes and promise for not to do in future.

regards

Not really,nobody every objected over ratings given by me.If you will rate negative,then nobody will become harsh,infact the poster will apologize.In my case,posters do admit their mistakes and promise for not to do in future.

regards

One of the problems I face is that I am an equal opportunity rater - Indians tend to get as many negative ratings as others. It is resented bitterly; Indians believe that I should be giving them good ratings and giving others bad ratings. When this does not happen, I am seen as left-wing, Communist, sickular, and pro-Pakistani to boot. The others are today's heroes.

One of the problems I face is that I am an equal opportunity rater - Indians tend to get as many negative ratings as others. It is resented bitterly; Indians believe that I should be giving them good ratings and giving others bad ratings. When this does not happen, I am seen as left-wing, Communist, sickular, and pro-Pakistani to boot. The others are today's heroes.
I had same problems,but I ignored. Forget ratings,I was claimed to be RAW/CIA agent once,and those who accused me,didn't even read completely for what I wrote,so ignore and use where it is necessary:)

regards

Sir, it is this post #295 quoted below. If you click on the up arrow, it should take you to the post itself. (You may have to click once more to see the post once in that thread.) If you think the posts mocks anyone, I would be happy to delete it after you reverse the negative rating, if you please.

@Arsalan Sir, if you are too busy to reverse the rating, may I request @Slav Defence to do so? Thanks!

@Arsalan Sir, if you are too busy to reverse the rating, may I request @Slav Defence to do so? Thanks!
Done,
yes it was by some mistake,, i do not remember rating this post of yours as i said earlier. Anyway,, it is sorted now, sorry for the trouble.
AND
this said, i didn't liked that post a lot personally, Still do not means i will rate it or could or should rate it negative. That was a mistake, however look at the content now, i will say that i do not personally like that a lot.
It is never really good to make fun of someone, let alone of some religion, even if it is a light innocent looking way. I think that is the basics of humanity, right?
Forget religions, this is something people must take care of being human.

Anyway, sorry for all this trouble, it got the rating by some mistake and i have corrected it now.

Oh and sorry for the delay, i was not really busy but was a bit ill and was not able to come online, sorry about that.

I would like my ratings to be reviewed. Most of my negative ratings have been given by that rating power wielding maniac @MilSpec

Done,
yes it was by some mistake,, i do not remember rating this post of yours as i said earlier. Anyway,, it is sorted now, sorry for the trouble.
AND
this said, i didn't liked that post a lot personally, Still do not means i will rate it or could or should rate it negative. That was a mistake, however look at the content now, i will say that i do not personally like that a lot.
It is never really good to make fun of someone, let alone of some religion, even if it is a light innocent looking way. I think that is the basics of humanity, right?

Anyway, sorry for all this trouble, it got the rating by some mistake and i have corrected it now.

Oh and sorry for the delay, i was not really busy but was a bit ill and was not able to come online, sorry about that.

Thank you for that explanation. Your points have been taken on board and will be followed. I will request one of the mods @Irfan Baloch @Icarus @Slav Defence @waz to delete that post since I cannot do so after the Edit time window has expired

I hope that you are feeling better now and your illness has gone. Wish you all the best of health!.

Thank you for that explanation. Your points have been taken on board and will be followed. I will request one of the mods @Irfan Baloch @Icarus @Slav Defence @waz to delete that post since I cannot do so after the Edit time window has expired

I hope that you are feeling better now and your illness has gone. Wish you all the best of health!.

thank a lot,
@Slav Defence may be you can help with that post?

And yes thanks bro i am quite better now, it was just the routine flu,, weather is changing so had to announce winter officially sometime :P
Take care, see you around!

You use mobile? If you do then this can happen.....

Done,
AND

You use mobile? If you do then this can happen.....

No i rarely use mobile,, i don't think it was by mobile because i don't remember getting online from mob the day i was notified about this. Don't really have an idea what happened but i am glad i was informed by Syed Ali here and so i was able to get that removed today. I do feel sorry for that one negative rating that showed on his prof for these couple of days. I hope that is corrected now and he is kind enough not to be mad at me for this. :)

thank a lot,
@Slav Defence may be you can help with that post?

And yes thanks bro i am quite better now, it was just the routine flu,, weather is changing so had to announce winter officially sometime :P
Take care, see you around!
I am currently suffering of flue,sadly:sick:
Last friday,I missed my very important classes b/c of that- I do took medicine and felt bit well,but guess what?influenza returns!
305-1.gif

Anyways,will do.

regards

I am currently suffering of flue,sadly:sick:
Last friday,I missed my very important classes b/c of that- I do took medicine and felt bit well,but guess what?influenza returns!
305-1.gif

Anyways,will do.

regards

I hope you feel better soon. The post was still there so I reported it for deletion, as agreed upon above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom