What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough is enough!
@Haroon Syed @Ifrit
What is so wrong with you people? Behave yourselves and act like men.Instead of mudslinging,focus on increasing post quality and leave this thread right now,as it is restricted for reviewing ratings only.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Joe Shearer
Sir,you have a standard,I would not even hand out rating if I were you.You get affected by silly chicken fights?I mean seriously?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please,behave as gentlemen and help each other instead of fighting.Enjoy your stay here,and let other's enjoy as well.
Regards

@Slav Defence
I respect your opinion but i never replied or indulge in mudslinging here even last three weeks @Haroon Syed is in my ignore list, Kindly check my post history how many times i replied to him. He reported me. Even you can confirm this with Mr. @Joe Shearer i don't know why he targeted every one without any provocation.
I self deleted my post here.
Regards,
Enough is enough!

Thank you Sir, I made a note of your post and I will adhere to it.

@Joe Shearer I am really sorry for calling you an idiot. I am new to this forum and did not know that you are too old. I am extremely sorry for my remarks and hope you will forgive me for my comment.

@Slav Defence

LOL.

I'll get you for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom