What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reported for provoking.

Let me go on record, @I S I . I am sick and tired of your constant provocations, your hit-and-run raids, your petty lack of courtesy and your constant strutting about threatening people, including me, with consequences of an unknown and grim nature. Take this as a line in the sand.

I had nothing to do with your previous history. I don't remember anyone called Haroon Syed about whom I complained recently. were you using some other name then?

@Slav Defence sir see here this guy who is having Pakistani flags is asking an Indian Professional to hand over negative rating to me just because of his personal grudge against me. I did not say anything wrong to anyone and was on topic but he is using his personal relationships to kick me out. Please sir look into it.

Before getting into this state of stark fear, you should act politely and speak politely, or you should be sure that retribution will overtake you - soon.[/QUOTE]
He dig his own grave believe me he is such moron i have never encountered in my whole life.[/QUOTE]
He might be karan gulati or nik

Before getting into this state of stark fear, you should act politely and speak politely, or you should be sure that retribution will overtake you - soon.
He dig his own grave believe me he is such moron i have never encountered in my whole life.[/QUOTE]
He might be karan gulati or nik[/QUOTE]

Karan Gulati or nik? Who are these?

He dig his own grave believe me he is such moron i have never encountered in my whole life.

Karan Gulati or nik? Who are these?[/QUOTE]

Why are they so terribly rude, all the time?

I had nothing to do with your previous history. I don't remember anyone called Haroon Syed about whom I complained recently. were you using some other name then?

@Slav Defence sir see here this guy who is having Pakistani flags is asking an Indian Professional to hand over negative rating to me just because of his personal grudge against me. I did not say anything wrong to anyone and was on topic but he is using his personal relationships to kick me out. Please sir look into it.

Before getting into this state of stark fear, you should act politely and speak politely, or you should be sure that retribution will overtake you - soon.[/QUOTE]

I even don't you but the way you are taking sides is not a good sign. Being a Pakistani I agreed with a person who I find correct. This guy Ifrit starts nonsense thread and is here to increase his post counts and then to troll on senior forum and he took your help to rate me or get me banned. This is the reason why I wrote to senior authority @Slav Defence sir as these guys managed to ban me almost 10 days back.

@Slav Defence Sir could you see this guy Irfit is using language of Joe to ban me

Sir I call spade a spade and not like someone who is just here not to see their faults and try be good enough to hand out ratings. :) Hope you understand what I mean to say.[/QUOTE]
Shut up
You are a false Flagler and low level troller, you lanled me a drug addictor in a post and I didn't reply you. @Slav Defence check this false Flagler.

How can I view my negative ratting?

Go to your profile page, and click on the negative ratings received.

upload_2015-10-26_13-0-48.png

You are an idiot for sure (give me negative but this is what I feel)..You are too old to be on forums and should give time to your extended family.

and you are a stupid guy who is here to increase his post counts and troll. None of your post is good enough to debate and your threads are stupid enough to comment on. Shoooo idiot.
No personal attacks, edit your post.

@Joe Shearer , you have a good number of people wanting to get rid of you. I like that, more like i envy that:lol:. Keep up the good work. Report here: Error

Last edited:
Let me go on record, @I S I . I am sick and tired of your constant provocations, your hit-and-run raids, your petty lack of courtesy and your constant strutting about threatening people, including me, with consequences of an unknown and grim nature. Take this as a line in the sand.
I threatened people including you? Can you please point out those comments?

Or stop lying & use ignore option for me.

Simple.

I threatened people including you? Can you please point out those comments?

Or stop lying & use ignore option for me.

Simple.

Do not call me a liar. That kind of abuse will get a response.

No personal attacks, edit your post.

@Joe Shearer , you have a good number of people wanting to get rid of you. I like that, more like i envy that:lol:. Keep up the good work. Report here: Error

What gives me comfort is that both the Indian and the Pakistani fringe wants me out. I must be doing something right.

Before getting into this state of stark fear, you should act politely and speak politely, or you should be sure that retribution will overtake you - soon.

I even don't you but the way you are taking sides is not a good sign. Being a Pakistani I agreed with a person who I find correct. This guy Ifrit starts nonsense thread and is here to increase his post counts and then to troll on senior forum and he took your help to rate me or get me banned. This is the reason why I wrote to senior authority @Slav Defence sir as these guys managed to ban me almost 10 days back.

@Slav Defence Sir could you see this guy Irfit is using language of Joe to ban me

Sir I call spade a spade and not like someone who is just here not to see their faults and try be good enough to hand out ratings. :) Hope you understand what I mean to say.[/QUOTE]
Shut up
You are a false Flagler and low level troller, you lanled me a drug addictor in a post and I didn't reply you. @Slav Defence check this false Flagler.[/QUOTE]

But what on earth are you talking about? We had no exchanges, no communications!

How do you see your negative ratings ? I have collected some 3 of them in these years. I think it's about time I look into them.

Stupid trolls who got banned

I am so happy not to know anything about them. Thanks for the information.

I have something to say to you. About Mirpur.

After looking up the references, and investigating the matter, I found that your story was essentially right, and well supported. I had mixed up the stories about Poonch and Mirpur, and of other parts nearby.

Thank you for correcting my impressions.

What gives me comfort is that both the Indian and the Pakistani fringe wants me out. I must be doing something right.

Sir I call spade a spade and not like someone who is just here not to see their faults and try be good enough to hand out ratings. :) Hope you understand what I mean to say.
Shut up
You are a false Flagler and low level troller, you lanled me a drug addictor in a post and I didn't reply you. @Slav Defence check this false Flagler.[/QUOTE]

But what on earth are you talking about? We had no exchanges, no communications![/QUOTE]
@Joe Shearer Sir I quoted that Haroon guy not you and was talking about him, don't know how you come in radar:unsure: Oh I noticed now somehow quoting system not work well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom