What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any Moderator to look after and review my negative ratings, y is that I get negative ratings from Indians only, my context is to blame specific Indian cricketer who has done violence against women, and y does my post get deleted? :

Ratings AsianUnion has received

Amit Mishra booked for allegedly assaulting woman

@WebMaster @Slav Defence @Horus @Icarus , please review my ratings.
I have reviewed ratings given to you and unfortunately,all are given as per criteria which clearly forbids for not to target nationality over all.Sorry.

regards

Ok this forcetrip TTA gave me negative rating for criticising Imran Khan.

Give 20arab more or Nandipur will not run at all | Page 3

This is your first and last chance.You were not criticizing khan sahab,rather that you were using abusive words against him and hurting reader's sentiments.Next time,I will not help you.

regards

Last edited:
I have reviewed ratings given to you and unfortunately,all are given as per criteria which clearly forbids for not to target nationality over all.Sorry.

regards

This is your first and last chance.You were not criticizing khan sahab,rather that you were using abusive words against him and hurting reader's sentiments.Next time,I will not help you.

regards
So Hazrat Imran Khan(PBUH) is Quaid-e-Azam now? Got it.

@Slav Defence how did i get a negative rating?i got online after a day or two and have a negative rating and dont know where it came from!
Can you plz reverse it if i have voilated some rules, i will be careful in future, i am new here!thanks

@Slav Defence how did i get a negative rating?i got online after a day or two and have a negative rating and dont know where it came from!
Can you plz reverse it if i have voilated some rules, i will be careful in future, i am new here!thanks

Ratings Gamer-X has received Your post seems to have been deleted (most probably by moderators), that is the reason you cannot see it...... Try to recollect your post the most offensive one in last few days......

"Forced to hang my head in shame": Former Navy chief writes open letter to President Mukherjee, PM M | Page 5

I would like to know the reason for this negative rating.

I would wish to know if 'rabid dog' remark that @Joe Shearer reserves for me (in the neighboring posts) is acceptable per forum guidelines or not.

@Slav Defence @waz @Horus @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Irfan Baloch
Kindly review and let me know.

[QUOTE="Joe Shearer, post: 7805784, member: 1542"]I meant rabid mad dogs like [USER=146551]@SarthakGanguly
, not these.
[/QUOTE][/USER]

Last edited:
"Forced to hang my head in shame": Former Navy chief writes open letter to President Mukherjee, PM M | Page 5

I would like to know the reason for this negative rating.

I would wish to know if 'rabid dog' remark that @Joe Shearer reserves for me (in the neighboring posts) is acceptable per forum guidelines or not.

@Slav Defence @waz @Horus @WebMaster @Jungibaaz @Irfan Baloch @jaibi @nair @MilSpec @SpArK
Joe Shearer should be stripped off from Professional title. He's misusing the power & passing negative ratings to everyone like crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom