What's new

Indian LCH, new threat for Pakistan in Siachin and Kashmir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And also you can expect future upgradation in LCH platform.
Now all that remains is weapons trial .After that Armed Forces will induct in huge numbers .
During Kargil war IA couldnt get enough attack heli support due to unavailability of platforms .At that time IAF was authority to use lethal helis.That cause tussle between in IA and IAF .
But IA is so eager to confirm that such a situation should nt happen in future .So they will induct this at least around 250+ in numbers.
yes your right, i don't expect to see india idling around waiting for china or pakistan come up with their response. i would expect india to come up with an upgrade. as for numbers i can't confirm yet. i will have to look into the lch even more to evaluate possible upgrade opportunities. i will get back to you on that.

Just a slight correction.
No Mi-24s were used in Kargil, because of a the max service ceiling for Mi-24s was 4900m

Hence the whole purpose of building LCH.

Edited .
Thanks bro.

aap logon ki batain aapas main hi nahi miltin. koi kehta hy is helicopter ko tanks bust krny ky liyay banaya hy or koi kehta hy SIachen pe uranay ky liyay! pehle aap aapas main beth ky faisla krlo ky is ghareeb sy kia kaam lena hy! shakal sy yeh helicopters ka shudar or daleet lagta hy :-D

Say it in English.
Your post is reported.

@Blue Marlin

Some members here are comparing LCH with Apache,Z-10 and such which is incorrect.

LCH is a light gunship designed for IA's criteria,one of which is Operating in the high altitude and extreme cold environment.Most Gunship has similar specs on paper,but when it comes to performance,most fails.That is why LCH gets rigorously tested in both extremely hot and cold areas.

About Siachen,I wonder if any helicopter at all could fly there when weather is adverse and all.But thats the benefit India is having right now,Pakistan is nowhere near Siachen.So I don't think we should bring a War scenario there.But even then,Both LCH and Rudra has capability to engage there..

What significant to discuss here is the capability of Rudra,Armed Variant of Dhruv.Dhruv is designed to carry out duty in Siachen like situation with ease.so,it is expected Rudra to carry out High Altitude Duty without any problem at all.IAF ordered 12 of these along with 70 which IA ordered.

5962.jpg

Of course! You guys are supermen having the best brains, best equipment, best army, best everything in the universe. And needless to say, 1 Pak soldier = 10 Indian infidels.

So then, WTF is stopping you guys from invading Kashmir?

Oh wait...You tried that in Kargil and got a bloody nose instead!! :lol: I wonder what happened?
Dude constantly talking about Nukes clearly tells that their ARMY has already accepted they will lose. Dreaming will not help.

LCH will be meant for the mountain areas. A light helicopter attack helo will have distinctive advantageous over a heavy weight like the Apache, or our Hinds.

Wow, what a well thought out and clever way to analyse such a topic!

You truly are a great think tank and analyst! You are so good, you apparently dont even need to explain your claim :lol:

That's right I am good my friend don't ever forget that .. what kind of threat is this chopper going to cause ? care to explain behind the screen hero .... we also have gunships and getting more enough to defend our land.

That's right I am good my friend don't ever forget that .. what kind of threat is this chopper going to cause ? care to explain behind the screen hero .... we also have gunships and getting more enough to defend our land.

Really? A negative rating?

You just made a blunt statement without any further explanation (Not to mention no proof). The LCHs features are given in the article as well, if you had read it before commenting.

Neither Lch nor Apaches have been Inducted and Indians already having mental orgazims...talk about present,.....not 20 years in the future......Geeez!!!! what a sorry nation....:D

@ 200 Lch, 200 Alpachinos, 500 Super MKI, 500 LCA, FFGA, Bla bla bla......

Neither Lch nor Apaches have been Inducted and Indians already having mental orgazims...talk about present,.....not 20 years in the future......Geeez!!!! what a sorry nation....:D
Jeez, a Pakistani starts a thread on LCH and another Pakistani blames us for discussing it.

You were born this way?

Really? A negative rating?

You just made a blunt statement without any further explanation (Not to mention no proof). The LCHs features are given in the article as well, if you had read it before commenting.
TT :lol:

@ 200 Lch, 200 Alpachinos, 500 Super MKI, 500 LCA, FFGA, Bla bla bla......

This is not like your Su 35 deal.
We designed and developed LCH for our own use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom