What's new

Indian LCH, new threat for Pakistan in Siachin and Kashmir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we should not worry
this heli is based on dhruv which itself has too many problem and has been falling from sky
this will also crash when it will take off to sky and many indians will see something falling from sky
the next hour will be the news that first lch has crashed

PS: i m not trolling but these will be reality as lch is based upon dhruv

I started this thread for healthy Debate not for blame games.

When LCH is going to induct in Indian army and Air force?
I didn't blame you. The reply was for a brain fart of a citizen of your country.

this heli is based on dhruv
Not LCH. Rudra is Based upon Dhruv

Dhruv
IMG_20151023_212604.jpg

Rudra
IMG_20151023_212540.jpg

Most Pakistanis speak India's LCH has as a joke well let it be a joke...good for us...

I can see these keyboard warriors here in PDF are really thinking they can stand up Indian defense forces but their governments knows they can't so they rely on nukes....and you can see every week Pakistanis officials saying Pakistan has Nukes if India does anything....If Pakistani defense forces are so strong then why are they relying on nukes so much....
bcz we didn't make nukes for firing on barats

Not LCH. Rudra is Based upon Dhruv

Dhruv
View attachment 266592
Rudra
View attachment 266594

Rudra is armed version of Dhruv .Like 'little bird' of west .
LCH is also based on Dhruv but it has several modifications.
Our heli industry is based on Dhruv design .
And our aerospace industry will be based on basic LCA and upgraded design.

aap logon ki batain aapas main hi nahi miltin. koi kehta hy is helicopter ko tanks bust krny ky liyay banaya hy or koi kehta hy SIachen pe uranay ky liyay! pehle aap aapas main beth ky faisla krlo ky is ghareeb sy kia kaam lena hy! shakal sy yeh helicopters ka shudar or daleet lagta hy :-D

I don't know why you are getting confused. This helicopter can do both tasks with consummate ease. First, all armed helicopters carrying rockets are potential tank-busters. Nothing exceptional about that; it goes with the package. Second, the Dhruv was designed and tested for extreme high altitude deployment, deployment where the older helicopters used to fail or used to be painfully difficult to fly, working at the extreme limits of their capabilities.

As for your very crude and distasteful remark about this being the shudar or daleet of helicopters, that gets you a negative rating. Please retain some shreds of decency when posting.

A black painted LCH flying in the white snowy valleys of siachin. This is something called camouflage by indian definition.

Yeh tu helicopter say zayada bataira dekhta hai. Jab mausam aye ga tu iss ka shakaar khela jayega...:butcher:

namaste hari bhai let the kids be happy about there super duper anza's and all the weponarry they are boasting .. its good for us ... trust me :coffee:

but both LCH & apaches dont have DSI :sarcastic:

Can Apache do cobra dance as ur mki ?

A black painted LCH flying in the white snowy valleys of siachin. This is something called camouflage by indian definition.

LOL..this paint is for airshow..The camo is not confirmed yet,but it may be like this..

light_combat_helicopter.jpg

03-1441269277-helicopter1.jpg

11875337_1052694134764145_1891488934_n.jpg

this two are pics of LCH when it landed in Siachen.

bta0k3.jpg

aur waise v 30 sal se Cheetah aur chetak Siachen pe supply kar raha hai with this camo

Army-chopper-cr22888.jpg

Kya ukhad liya??? :lol:

Last edited:
aur waise v 30 sal se Cheetah aur chetak Siachen pe supply kar raha hai with this camo

Army-chopper-cr22888.jpg

Kya ukhad liya??? :lol:

Yeh ukhada kai yeh jab bhi hamari side aaya to neechai gira diya.

Remember these names?

Flt Lt Rajiv Juyal
Flt Lt V K Aggarwal

Both of them are not alive today. To LCH bhi jab hamari side aaye ga to us ka hashar bhi yehi hoga. ;)

LCH is not even a threat. In case of any conflict our forces would be equipped with UNZA's and other missiles. Good enough to bring this heli down.

Yeh ukhada kai yeh jab bhi hamari side aaya to neechai gira diya.

Remember these names?

Flt Lt Rajiv Juyal
Flt Lt V K Aggarwal

Both of them are not alive today. To LCH bhi jab hamari side aaye ga to us ka hashar bhi yehi hoga. ;)

LOL..comparing LCH with Cheetah?? :rofl: Noob Attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom