What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been in that thread and appreciate you for showing patience.Some posters were really abusive.You should report them as well to give ban to members doing personal attack.

regards

Actually, you are right, and you have put your finger on it. I should be reporting more, and being less judgemental. That is good input, and I appreciate it.

Thread has been locked due to extreme personal attacks and abuse that members were posting.

To be honest, for the first time, I felt I was out of my depth. I felt I was being swept away.

A very bad feeling.

@khafee
''A new low for India'' is not a correct term.Since you are new,and your rest post was acceptable,therefore your post no.139 has been edited and ratings reversed.Try to read the comments and op first and then take part in discussions.

@Joe Shearer
Would you like to comment on this?

regards

Sir, When Indians elect a barbarian butcher, whose policies directly result in incidents like this, who should we blame? Americans, Mexicans or Martians???

Secondly, do tell this "professional" not to address me again.

Thirdly, Thank you for the reversal. Appreciate it.

I deeply detest certain posters, who rely on prejudice and on preconceived positions and attitudes, but I do not rate them negatively because of bad attitude. It has always been my endeavour to restrict my ratings, positive or negative, to the post itself. Strangely, this is the first time that Pakistani members have complained; hitherto, it has been the common complaint of Indian posters that I am harsh on them and not on Pakistanis.

Once again, I have always tried to prevent my personal likes and dislikes - and they are many - from coming into my ratings. If any case is brought to my attention, either by the rated person or a third party, I remain always ready to re-examine the rating.

If there is anything specific that is felt to be unfair, I should like to be told, with the post number and thread, and I am always willing to look at the post again.

All ratings given by you were completely following criteria.I have only shown leniency to ''new recruits''.You can look at my post no.41.If you have reservations,then you are most welcome to discuss.

Actually, you are right, and you have put your finger on it. I should be reporting more, and being less judgemental. That is good input, and I appreciate it.

To be honest, for the first time, I felt I was out of my depth. I felt I was being swept away.

A very bad feeling.
I am displeased as well.If you want to reopen it then I can do it for you,but trust me the environment is very negative and there is nothing useful to discuss in there.

regards

All ratings you gave were completely following criteria.I have only shown leniency to ''new recruits''.You can look at my post no.41.If you have reservations,then you are most welcome to discuss.

regards

You do know, I trust, that whenever I give a negative rating, I do that confident that if I have been unduly harsh, one of you will reverse it. Perhaps I should exercise more responsibility in future and not put the burden on you and your colleagues. Let me say emphatically, I have no reservations about your rulings, and have sometimes depended on them to undo what may have been excessively harsh.

Sir, When Indians elect a barbarian butcher, whose policies directly result in incidents like this, who should we blame? Americans, Mexicans or Martians???

Secondly, do tell this "professional" not to address me again.

Thirdly, Thank you for the reversal. Appreciate it.
I advise to understand first,how things work here.For a week,at least you should be only browsing the threads.Once you do,then you must take part in discussions with positive approach.
regards

All ratings given by you were completely following criteria.I have only shown leniency to ''new recruits''.You can look at my post no.41.If you have reservations,then you are most welcome to discuss.

I am displeased as well.If you want to reopen it then I can do it for you,but trust me the environment is very negative and there is nothing useful to discuss in there.

regards

No, no, please. That damn' thing spun totally out of control. Please let it stay closed. Please don't open it for some time, until tempers cool.

@Slav Defence @Joe Shearer
Dear Bro pls review this also i qouted the news from reputed polictical figure why i was awared negative i never abuse but tags mods sorry slav bro to give u additional work but pls review my post and the rattings

Which post was that? I shall take a look immediately; please cite the number and the thread.

No, no, please. That damn' thing spun totally out of control. Please let it stay closed. Please don't open it for some time, until tempers cool.

Which post was that? I shall take a look immediately; please cite the number and the thread.

Shame on you India, it was mutton not beef | Page 11

You do know, I trust, that whenever I give a negative rating, I do that confident that if I have been unduly harsh, one of you will reverse it. Perhaps I should exercise more responsibility in future and not put the burden on you and your colleagues. Let me say emphatically, I have no reservations about your rulings, and have sometimes depended on them to undo what may have been excessively harsh.
It is not my rulings.I am,basically here to assist you and my other fellow title holders to tackle situation in a manner to resolve problems.This can be done if I will take a look and handle certain things which my friends do unable to when experience stress.The problem is that new members don't look at deeper perspective.For them you are Indian professional,which means a very good opportunity to tell you as of how much they disagree with Indian policy.Therefore,we gave them sometime to get mature in here.I know you very well that you are sane enough to handle problems:)

regards

Last edited:
I advise to understand first,how things work here.For a week,at least you should be only browsing the threads.Once you do,then you must take part in discussions with positive approach.
regards
Sir, I have been "Browsing" PDF for the last two years, it's only now, at the behest of my Pakistani colleagues that I decided to join.

I'm perfectly aware of who is what on this forum, and the mud slinging some people indulge in. Unfortunately very few Indians have the guts to admit that they made a huge mistake by electing a barbarian, which is now resulting in unnecessary loss of lives.

Sir, I have been "Browsing" PDF for the last two years, it's only now, at the behest of my Pakistani colleagues that I decided to join.

I'm perfectly aware of who is what on this forum, and the mud slinging some people indulge in. Unfortunately very few Indians have the guts to admit that they made a huge mistake by electing a barbarian, which is now resulting in unnecessary loss of lives.
The problem is with way of address. Mark my words,joe wouldn't have mind if posters were discussing growing issues of Indian governance and society with humbleness and positive intention.
Anyways,going to sleep for now,will look tomorrow.

regards

The problem is with way of address. Mark my words,joe wouldn't have mind if posters were discussing growing issues of Indian governance and society with humbleness and positive intention.
Anyways,going to sleep for now,will look tomorrow.

regards
Do look at how he arrogantly he addressed me & others throughout that thread. Where was his "humility"? Taking a bath in the Ganges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom