What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but except 2 posts,all other posts were deleted.I cannot reverse rating of deleted posts.Therefore,you are lucky to get rid of -2 on basis of commitment you made at trolling and hate thread for not to troll in future.
However,remember that you will get double negatives,if you found violating rules.

regards

Sorry but except 2 posts,all other posts were deleted.I cannot reverse rating of deleted posts.Therefore,you are lucky to get rid of -2 on basis of commitment you made at trolling and hate thread for not to troll in future.
However,remember that you will get double negatives,if you found violating rules.

regards
Thanks, I stand firm on my commitment to contribute positively.

Shame on you India, it was mutton not beef | Page 10

Very Sad to see the quality of "Professional" on this forum. -ve rating for stating the obvious? Is this an Indian forum?

I was not rude, neither abusive then why ?
You and your fellow brethren are abusing all of India even though we are not responsible..

Even after explaining it to you still you guys are unable to understand the simple fact...

Pdf rules call for a ban for abusing a nation and you are complaining abt ur negative rating

Very Sad to see the quality of "Professional" on this forum. -ve rating for stating the obvious? Is this an Indian forum?

@WebMaster plz educate the people

You and your fellow brethren are abusing all of India even though we are not responsible..

Even after explaining it to you still you guys are unable to understand the simple fact...

Pdf rules call for a ban for abusing a nation and you are complaining abt ur negative rating

@WebMaster plz educate the people

IF in India a person is killed on the "assumption" that he ate beef, then if indians are not responsible, then who is? It did not happen on Mars, it happened in India!!

Secondly, I did not abuse India. I said It's a "new low" which it is unfortunately!! You can go blue in the face denying it, but in front of the world you look like barbarians.

@WebMaster Please do educate me, is this an Indian forum, where Indians have the bravado and audacity to defend the ruthless murder of an individual on the assumption that he ate beef!!

@WebMaster now a days people are abusing and deleting their quotes to escape ban
This is happening repeatedly
People are not deleting posts bc it is wrong rather to escape the loop holes
Such posters should be banned irrespective of the fact whether they are deleting ur post

See this quote for example
As soon as i tagged a mod, he deleted the post to escape ban
Screenshot_2015-10-10-00-03-18.jpg

@waz @Slav Defence @Icarus @Irfan Baloch

IF in India a person is killed on the "assumption" that he ate beef, then if indians are not responsible, then who is? It did not happen on Mars, it happened in India!!

Secondly, I did not abuse India. I said It's a "new low" which it is unfortunately!! You can go blue in the face denying it, but in front of the world you look like barbarians.

@WebMaster Please do educate me, is this an Indian forum, where Indians have the bravado and audacity to defend the ruthless murder of an individual on the assumption that he ate beef!!
Why are the Indians responsible?

@khafee
''A new low for India'' is not a correct term.Since you are new,and your rest post was acceptable,therefore your post no.139 has been edited and ratings reversed.Try to read the comments and op first and then take part in discussions.

@Slav Defence
He always harsh to me check it when i have to open a thread in GHQ he have personal grudge against me
Error
upload_2015-9-22_18-50-30-png.259334

upload_2015-9-22_18-51-52-png.259335

upload_2015-9-22_18-53-21-png.259336
@Joe Shearer
Would you like to comment on this?

regards

I have rated negatively on specific causes and occasions, and not as a blanket measure. Please go back and see your post, and you will see the justification in your own wording.

I have rated negatively on specific causes and occasions, and not as a blanket measure. Please go back and see your post, and you will see the justification in your own wording.
I have been in that thread and appreciate you for showing patience.Some posters were really abusive.You should report them as well to give ban to members doing personal attack.

regards

@khafee
''A new low for India'' is not a correct term.Since you are new,and your rest post was acceptable,therefore your post no.139 has been edited and reversed.Try to read the comments and op first and then take part in discussions.

regards

@Joe Shearer
Would you like to comment on this?

regards

I deeply detest certain posters, who rely on prejudice and on preconceived positions and attitudes, but I do not rate them negatively because of bad attitude. It has always been my endeavour to restrict my ratings, positive or negative, to the post itself. Strangely, this is the first time that Pakistani members have complained; hitherto, it has been the common complaint of Indian posters that I am harsh on them and not on Pakistanis.

Once again, I have always tried to prevent my personal likes and dislikes - and they are many - from coming into my ratings. If any case is brought to my attention, either by the rated person or a third party, I remain always ready to re-examine the rating.

If there is anything specific that is felt to be unfair, I should like to be told, with the post number and thread, and I am always willing to look at the post again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom