What's new

Shame on you India, it was mutton not beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Endians Hindus ....... You people are so full of shit.. Just summing it up for those who are trying to talk some sense into these senseless brainwashed animals called Hindus they wont feel any sharm or criticize such acts of RSS goons because they all are same dark soulless creatures inside.

Instead of talking to them they should be eliminated from planet like we fight ebola or any other such epidemic.

You should NOT generalise.

You CANNOT call Indians Endians. You cannot say all Hindus are full of shit, for one thing because it is untrue. Your use of the phrase 'senseless brainwashed animals called Hindus' is highly objectionable. Stating that Hindus are dark, soulless creatures inside also amounts to hate speech. Finally calling for the planned extinction of Hindus is also a very stupid thing to say.

You should NOT generalise.

You CANNOT call Indians Endians. You cannot say all Hindus are full of shit, for one thing because it is untrue. Your use of the phrase 'senseless brainwashed animals called Hindus' is highly objectionable. Stating that Hindus are dark, soulless creatures inside also amounts to hate speech. Finally calling for the planned extinction of Hindus is also a very stupid thing to say.

Freedom of speech is something also very rare in your so called sickular India and you just proved you are one of those I just mentioned and the way you have right to say what I should call you people and what not same way I have right to sum it up my way I have never seen you in such a pain when your country fellow runs away from a debate by saying Pakistan is the epicenter of terrorism thus generalizing at the highest possible level.

Just see the replies and responses of your fellows in all dadri lynching related threads to get a proof that all I said is true.

While you were sleeping....

India will deliver justice...and haters are going to hate.

Nonetheless it is very sad, that a man lost his life on the assumption, that he ate beef. Whatever justice is carried out, this man will never get his life back, and his kids will grow up without a father, just because some idiots found him guilty of the crime of "eating beef," which he didn't.

Very sad and disgusting news.

Last edited by a moderator:
Freedom of speech is something also very rare in your so called sickular India and you just proved you are one of those I just mentioned and the way you have right to say what I should call you people and what not same way I have right to sum it up my way I have never seen you in such a pain when your country fellow runs away from a debate by saying Pakistan is the epicenter of terrorism thus generalizing at the highest possible level.

Just see the replies and responses of your fellows in all dadri lynching related threads to get a proof that all I said is true.

Freedom of speech is not freedom of abusive speech. As for seeing the replies and responses of other Indians, two wrongs do not make a right.

So do i and be responsible for your comments
I am responsible for mine
My comment was in response to a poster who was generalising things
He was abusing all Indians for a work of few...
That comment was meant for him
You should have quoted him not me

Next time see the context then reply

Nonetheless it is very sad, that a man lost his life on the assumption, that he ate beef. Whatever justice is carried out, this man will never get his life back, and his kids will grow up without a father, just because some idiots found him guilty of the crime of "eating beef," which he didn't.

Very sad and disgusting news. A new low for India.

Mind your language.

What exactly did I say, that is NOT true?

A man lost his life on the "assumption" that he ate beef, and you are worried about "my language".

Wow!! You sure sound like a Professional!!

Figure it out. And you are digging your own grave.

Ya u r right Dadri is located in Afghansitan
Dadri is located in UP which is located in India....
You are dragging a country of 130 crore people for a killing done by a group of 100 odd people in a place inhabited by around 50000 people

If you still dont get it then leave it

Senior Posters like sarthak and ranjeet and many others sir,after RSS under shroud of BJP has got Government in Delhi many members are very high on saffronism.
Quote me next time you pseudo tag me.

Dadri is located in UP which is located in India....
You are dragging a country of 130 crore people for a killing done by a group of 100 odd people in a place inhabited by around 50000 people

If you still dont get it then leave it
I am not replied it u killing is killing 1 or 1000 don't justify a killing by numbers Shame one u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom