What's new

Shame on you India, it was mutton not beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not replied it u killing is killing 1 or 1000 don't justify a killing by numbers Shame one u
Who is justifying the killing
The killers should be caught and hanged ....each one of them

Why should i or for that matter any other Indian who is not even remotely connected to the dadri lynching be shamed

Who is justifying the killing
The killers should be caught and hanged ....each one of them

Why should i or for that matter any other Indian who is not even remotely connected to the dadri lynching be shamed
They arrest innocent so when trial starts court find them not guilty and set them free shame on u

They arrest innocent so when trial starts court find them not guilty and set them free shame on u
That is the job of police and court...
They are taking this case as a top priority and the perpetors will be bought to justice...

I do not understand why you are abusing all Indians

Talk about audacity!!! You should be ashamed of your self.

Abusing an entire country; abusing all belonging to a single religion; abusing an individual for his or her views; all these are eligible for negative attention. There is no audacity involved here, only a cold, clinical determination of culpability. The only person involved who should feel ashamed is you, yourself.

Mob attacked him because it is so believable that Muslims would do such a thing. How did they earn such a reputation in the first place. If your communities reputation is so bad, who is responsible for it?
The Law does not exist in UP. Calling 'Rule of Law should be protected' is a moot point since it is absent. Secular outrage on similar incidents elsewhere is absent for obvious reasons. The youth (on which the present Govt rides ) is influenced by each other than op eds of newspapers. So the negative effect on them(us) will be minimal.

Gurgaon protesters seek justice for slain cow protector | Business Standard News

@Slav Defence @Icarus @Horus @Joe Shearer @WAJsal
Kindly justify my nagative ratting
Dadri lynching: Maneka Gandhi says arrested youths not involved
421094-manekagandhi700.jpg

New Delhi: Union Minister Maneka Gandhi on Friday decried attempts to "politicise" theDadri lynching incident and attacked Uttar Pradesh government, saying it was attempting to mislead the people.
Condemning the incident where a Muslim man was lynched by a mob over beef eating rumour, the Woman and Child Development Minister said that communal harmony of the country should not be disturbed over any issue.

"Like the President and the Prime Minister have said, communal harmony of the country should not be disturbed over any issue," said Maneka, who is also an animal rights activist.

Also Read: Centre can't be blamed for local happenings: Naidu on Dadri lynching case

Targeting the Uttar Pradesh government, she said that the incident was being politicised and that innocent people were being made to suffer.

Also Read: Dadri lynching: Conspiracy hatched by three persons of a specific party, says Mulayam

"The UP government is manipulating and I know two youths, the names of whom are being dragged into this. They have nothing to do with the issue. The incompetence of the the UP police and UP government's attempts to mislead people is highly condemnable. The entire issue is being politicised. Whosoever is involved in the incident should be punished and law of the land should prevail," said Maneka.

Also Read: Dadri lynching: Meat in Akhlaq's house was mutton, not beef

The Minister was speaking after inaugurating the new office building "Nirbhaya Bhawan" of National Commission for Women (NCW) at Jasola in the presence of NCW chairperson Lalitha Kumaramangalam.

Nirbhaya Bhawan is named in the memory of December 16 gang-rape victim. Currently, the headquarters of National Commission of Women (NCW) are located on Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg.

The new NCW headquarter is a four-storey building having several amenities like a ladies common room, creche, counselling rooms and a 300-seater auditorium to host programmes.

Maneka also said that the building will become functional in a month's time.
Dadri lynching: Maneka Gandhi says arrested youths not involved | Zee News

The Law does not exist in UP. Calling 'Rule of Law should be protected' is a moot point since it is absent. Secular outrage on similar incidents elsewhere is absent for obvious reasons. The youth (on which the present Govt rides ) is influenced by each other than op eds of newspapers. So the negative effect on them(us) will be minimal.

Gurgaon protesters seek justice for slain cow protector | Business Standard News

I really wish you would refrain from making these thoroughly unpleasant comments. All Indians are considered supporters of these swines at Dadri thanks to your attitude. I could slice apart your really stupid arguments in this last post, but this is not the moment. It is more pertinent to rebuff those bounders who want to blame all Indians, or all Hindus for this particular crime. And it is a crime.

I really wish you would refrain from making these thoroughly unpleasant comments. All Indians are considered supporters of these swines at Dadri thanks to your attitude. I could slice apart your really stupid arguments in this last post, but this is not the moment. It is more pertinent to rebuff those bounders who want to blame all Indians, or all Hindus for this particular crime. And it is a crime.
I have been there. Your posts bear no semblance to reality. If one incident is enough to pin all blame on Indians and Hindus then it shows weakness on the part of Indians and Hindus (and the persistence of anti Indians/anti Hindus) rather than anything else. There is absolutely nothing you can do to refute any argument of mine, precisely because I did not make any. I have only given a basic fact - that the rule of law does not exist in UP.

Update: The only argument is the view or hope that such incidents will erode popularity of Modi and a secular alliance will retake power in the near future is ridiculous.

I think those who play beef politics are real responsible for this crime because they feed all this non sense and extreme mindset in thick head of their Hindu followers that they even take the lives of their fellow Indians for honour of cow. I dont even understand why police took the sample of meat in fridge for lab testing that whether it was beef meat or mutton meat as if this act of killing would be justify if there was beef meat in the fridge. Why Modi who is very active on social media kept silence for so long? Many of their politicians are justifying this killing as emotional reaction resulted because Mob assumed there is beef meat in the fridge of Akhlaq. Disgusting politicians and disgusting Mob

Abusing an entire country; abusing all belonging to a single religion; abusing an individual for his or her views; all these are eligible for negative attention. There is no audacity involved here, only a cold, clinical determination of culpability. The only person involved who should feel ashamed is you, yourself.
Wow you are really a very petty person!! You cannot even admit that killing an innocent human being on the "assumption" that he ate beef, is wrong and the failure of your government to protect an innocent persons life is disgusting. You on the other hand defending it, is even more disgusting.

The moodbidri killing was in Karnataka. Another 15 year old was also shot dead by seculars because he tried to stop them from killing the cows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom