What's new

Shame on you India, it was mutton not beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes dadri is in Mexico not India ,so guys dont drag india into this,. Lets all call out Mexico on this.

Anyways, Such shame...these people chose gujrat riots mastermind their PM then defended and still defend him vehemently, one shudnt be surprised at this news.

Just a question " so can we start a thread by editing the title like with shame on Pakistan for every thing that happens wrong in Pakistan ??

Please rename this forum as India hate thread instead of defence.pk.:rolleyes:

Its a well known fact that both Indians and Pakistanis do not like each other but few Pakistani members have started displaying their hatred (or should I call it jealousy) though these threads as an excuse. It is so weird to see people stooping so low just because their heart and brain is so filled with hate. I just request mods to allow editing the titles like this and allow this rule for both Indians and Pakistani members... considering the amount of domestic issues Pakistan has, this forum will be filled with threads that start with the title of "shame on Pakistan'... Now shame on those hate filled Pakistani members who start these threads with edited titles like these.

I have been there. Your posts bear no semblance to reality. If one incident is enough to pin all blame on Indians and Hindus then it shows weakness on the part of Indians and Hindus (and the persistence of anti Indians/anti Hindus) rather than anything else. There is absolutely nothing you can do to refute any argument of mine, precisely because I did not make any. I have only given a basic fact - that the rule of law does not exist in UP.

Update: The only argument is the view or hope that such incidents will erode popularity of Modi and a secular alliance will retake power in the near future is ridiculous.

You are talking sense. Are you sure you are Indian? I have serious doubts.

15979.jpg

I have been there.

You have been there? What is that supposed to mean, that nobody else has been there? I worked for two years within a few miles from there, and have been throughout the territory extensively. So what if you have been there?

Your posts bear no semblance to reality.

Please be specific. You are not here to deliver an election speech.

If one incident is enough to pin all blame on Indians and Hindus then it shows weakness on the part of Indians and Hindus (and the persistence of anti Indians/anti Hindus) rather than anything else.

NOBODY is pinning all blame on Indians or on Hindus, except for those out to create trouble on any pretext whatsoever. As you know very well, there are exactly the mirror images of these scoundrels, who try to pin all blame on Muslims or on Pakistanis, however absurd that might be. So let us not point fingers at others, too soon.

There is absolutely nothing you can do to refute any argument of mine, precisely because I did not make any. I have only given a basic fact - that the rule of law does not exist in UP.

There is still the strange question of why it is only the BJP and the Sangh Parivar that repeatedly finds itself in the middle of all the lawlessness that you have alleged exists in the state. Why is hardly any other faction not so embroiled in one murderous act after another?

Update: The only argument is the view or hope that such incidents will erode popularity of Modi and a secular alliance will retake power in the near future is ridiculous.

Your argument.

Nobody else's. Not at the moment.

You must be suffering a very serious case of bad conscience to have had to write this.

You are talking sense. Are you sure you are Indian? I have serious doubts.

Set a thief to catch a thief.

Yes dadri is in Mexico not India ,so guys dont drag india into this,. Lets all call out Mexico on this.

Anyways, Such shame...these people chose gujrat riots mastermind their PM then defended and still defend him vehemently, one shudnt be surprised at this news.

Yes you are right brother, when a fascist butcher gets elected as their PM, what else can you expect.

Set a thief to catch a thief.
@WebMaster Why is this so called professional calling me names? Is this the level of the forum?

Just a question " so can we start a thread by editing the title like with shame on Pakistan for every thing that happens wrong in Pakistan ??

Please rename this forum as India hate thread instead of defence.pk.:rolleyes:

Its a well known fact that both Indians and Pakistanis do not like each other but few Pakistani members have started displaying their hatred (or should I call it jealousy) though these threads as an excuse. It is so weird to see people stooping so low just because their heart and brain is so filled with hate. I just request mods to allow editing the titles like this and allow this rule for both Indians and Pakistani members... considering the amount of domestic issues Pakistan has, this forum will be filled with threads that start with the title of "shame on Pakistan'... Now shame on those hate filled Pakistani members who start these threads with edited titles like these.

Do tell me did someone force you to come to a PAKISTANI Forum? Aren't there indian forums out there where you could go and bad mouth Pakistan?

Yes you are right brother, when a fascist butcher gets elected as their PM, what else can you expect.

@WebMaster Why is this so called professional calling me names? Is this the level of the forum?

Welll he is the most foul mouthed poster here. Just add him to ur ignore list and move on and take his negative ratings with pinch of salt.

Wow you are really a very petty person!! You cannot even admit that killing an innocent human being on the "assumption" that he ate beef, is wrong and the failure of your government to protect an innocent persons life is disgusting.

I may be a petty person. It is not for me to say.

Killing an innocent person, I have stated again and again, is a crime, whether there was an assumption of his eating beef or keeping beef in his possession or not. I am on record, in numerous places, so your huffing and puffing makes not the slightest difference to me.

The government failed to prevent the attack. That is quite possible, given the sudden nature of the incident. Murder is not done in slow motion. It would be a failure if they did not pursue the matter.

You on the other hand defending it, is even more disgusting.

Your allegation that I defended it is the disgusting part of the discussion. I have nothing to apologise for, and have always stood for the rule of law. And I do not need a certificate from people like you. Your elders and betters know me too well for me to seek any other characterisation.

Do tell me did someone force you to come to a PAKISTANI Forum? Aren't there indian forums out there where you could go and bad mouth Pakistan?

Why are you here? You are neither Pakistani yourself, if your proclamation on your flags is right, nor Indian. So what business do you have here? The same as any other member not a Pakistani?

Bullshit! Why say shame to 'India'? It's a few right wing idiots who done it. You cant paint all Indians with the same brush!
Yes, why say Indian say "Shame"
Because this word is not into their dictionary at all.
Indians are all about blame & cry over Pakistan!!! That is your indian reality. And then visit USA and complain about Pakistan :disagree::disagree::disagree:

Welll he is the most foul mouthed poster here. Just add him to ur ignore list and move on and take his negative ratings with pinch of salt.

Brother, there are some Pakistani brothers on this forum who know me personally, they were discussing this forum at work and that's how I came here.

-ve ratings are the least of my worries. Alhumdullilah Allah Almighty has been kind to me, my brothers can vouch for who I am in real life. -ve ratings from an indian means I was right.

Let petty people rejoice, for what goes around comes around. Atrocities never pay. Right now the whole world is seeing them for who they really are!

Abusing an entire country; abusing all belonging to a single religion; abusing an individual for his or her views; all these are eligible for negative attention. There is no audacity involved here, only a cold, clinical determination of culpability. The only person involved who should feel ashamed is you, yourself.
respected sir,
even acknowledging such hateful post is waste of time. report and move on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom