What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not my rulings.I am,basically here to assist you and my other fellow title holders to tackle situation in a manner to resolve problems.This can be done if I will take a look and handle certain things which my friends do unable to when experience stress.The problem is that new members don't look at deeper perspective.For them you are Indian professional,which means a very good opportunity to tell you as of how much they disagree with Indian policy.Therefore,we gave them sometime to get mature in here.I know you very well that you are sane enough to handle problems:)

regards

I never looked at it in that light before! Perhaps because of being frequently in a hopeless minority among Indian posters; it never occurred to me that people thought that by 'cheeking' me, they were ticking off all Indians.

Thank you for your very insightful observation. I am surprised, also amused at myself, for being so self-involved as to overlook this perfectly rational point. It would be best then not to rate anyone with a post count less than a thousand, and to just explain a bad post in detail and move on.

I have to say that this has been a lesson to me. Not a very pleasant one :-(

Do look at how he arrogantly he addressed me & others throughout that thread. Where was his "humility"? Taking a bath in the Ganges?

I agree with you, surprisingly enough. I do tend to be arrogant, and it is not something to cultivate. Your point, about humility, is taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes u can check both posts i qouted what i read on news then after rattings gives the source of of post

@Ifrit , let me explain why I gave that negative rating.

The Indian judicial system is one of our last bulwarks against the majoritarian anarchy and mob rule that the Sangh Parivar has striven to introduce. Part of it - not the whole, but an important part of it - is the cognizance and arraignment sections, the process whereby a crime is officially noticed and officially taken up by the state for holding the perpetrators accountable in the court of law. It is very rare that this process is subverted; the cases that spring to mind are cases related to the Gujarat riots of 2002, and the very noticeable foot-dragging by the then government in bringing criminals to book.

Indian liberals are agreed that this kind of collusion of agencies of the state with the criminals and their political sponsors was unusual and unrepresentative.

It is in this light that an accusation of arraigning a provably innocent person for a crime, and then allowing the interrogation process and judicial proceedings to establish that the crime could not have been committed by the defendant, becomes intolerable.

I would like your views on this, before we do anything further. Your views, please, not somebody else's, cited.

Before you answer, I would also like to remind you that putting up false arraignments and weakening the case of the prosecution are accusations that we have often made against the Pakistani establishment. It is all the more galling to be told, with whatever truth, that we are doing the same thing.

Since you agree with me and On the same note, in the interest of maintaining the standards of this forum, you should humbly resign from the title of "Professional"

:-)

Instead, I shall humbly ask you to mind your own business. Very humbly, of course.

@Ifrit , let me explain why I gave that negative rating.

The Indian judicial system is one of our last bulwarks against the majoritarian anarchy and mob rule that the Sangh Parivar has striven to introduce. Part of it - not the whole, but an important part of it - is the cognizance and arraignment sections, the process whereby a crime is officially noticed and officially taken up by the state for holding the perpetrators accountable in the court of law. It is very rare that this process is subverted; the cases that spring to mind are cases related to the Gujarat riots of 2002, and the very noticeable foot-dragging by the then government in bringing criminals to book.

Indian liberals are agreed that this kind of collusion of agencies of the state with the criminals and their political sponsors was unusual and unrepresentative.

It is in this light that an accusation of arraigning a provably innocent person for a crime, and then allowing the interrogation process and judicial proceedings to establish that the crime could not have been committed by the defendant, becomes intolerable.

I would like your views on this, before we do anything further. Your views, please, not somebody else's, cited.

Before you answer, I would also like to remind you that putting up false arraignments and weakening the case of the prosecution are accusations that we have often made against the Pakistani establishment. It is all the more galling to be told, with whatever truth, that we are doing the same thing.

:-)

Instead, I shall humbly ask you to mind your own business. Very humbly, of course.
So what about rattings i qouted a news and provide the link from an indian source and indian politcian. I will remove my post if u remove my rattings

Sir, I have been "Browsing" PDF for the last two years, it's only now, at the behest of my Pakistani colleagues that I decided to join.

I'm perfectly aware of who is what on this forum, and the mud slinging some people indulge in. Unfortunately very few Indians have the guts to admit that they made a huge mistake by electing a barbarian, which is now resulting in unnecessary loss of lives.

@khafee
Then you have not been reading the posts very carefully. Almost every thread has contained the anxiety and discomfort of one or the other Indian about an undesirable leadership. We may not have used the language you use so freely, and unadvisedly, but he is the elected legislator who happens to be the Prime Minister. There is a limit to which any patriotic Indian will go, and no further.

See this the thing with Indians, the whole world can see through their hypocrisy. Any self respecting "Professional" after admitting his mistake would have had the courage to hand in his title.

BUT like I said "self-respecting"

Please be certain that my arrogance was rooted not in a false ego, but in a confidence about superior knowledge. This is a defence forum, not a social one.

@WebMaster @Slav Defence @Icarus @WAJsal
Pls review my rattings given my mr @Joe Shearer

Shame on you India, it was mutton not beef | Page 11

Review ratings-II | Page 3

He always biased against me
upload_2015-9-22_18-50-30-png.259334

upload_2015-9-22_18-51-52-png.259335

upload_2015-9-22_18-53-21-png.259336

He is against me for this
Error
I opened a thread agianst him in GHQ
Want to report a Professional Tag holder
Error

i have self respect i can't bear unjustify rattings by a biased Professional he does't deserve professional tag. the so called profesional used words like that
My Dad lick u r dad

Last edited:
@khafee
Then you have not been reading the posts very carefully. Almost every thread has contained the anxiety and discomfort of one or the other Indian about an undesirable leadership. We may not have used the language you use so freely, and unadvisedly, but he is the elected legislator who happens to be the Prime Minister. There is a limit to which any patriotic Indian will go, and no further.

Please be certain that my arrogance was rooted not in a false ego, but in a confidence about superior knowledge. This is a defence forum, not a social one.

You can deflect, that's your prerogative. I expect nothing less out of you.

Secondly, You have my heartfelt apologies at electing a Barbarian Neither is it Pakistan, the world, or anyone else except Indians fault, that you elected a fascist. Having done that you should have the guts to call a spade, a spade. You had your share of loony bins like Desai, but this one is on a completely different level of fascism.

Lastly, I never said this "wasn't" a defence forum. Having said that what are you trying to say, that its ok for you act arrogant and pretentious?

Like I told Mr.Slav Lukhnowi earlier, I have been "browsing" this forum for the last two years, (it has been quite a source of entertainment at work, I must add) so I am perfectly aware of how BIG your ego is. No matter how superior your knowledge is, you NOT having the guts to hand in your in your "title," AFTER admitting your mistake, has told me all I, & respectable members, of this forum need to know.

@WebMaster @Slav Defence @Icarus @WAJsal
Pls review my rattings given my mr @Joe Shearer

Review ratings-II | Page 3

He always biased against me

upload_2015-9-22_18-51-52-png.259335

upload_2015-9-22_18-53-21-png.259336

He is against me for this
Error
I opened a thread agianst him in GHQ
Want to report a Professional Tag holder
Error

i have self respect i can't bear unjustify rattings by a biased Professional he does't deserve professional tag

It is surprising that you enter into a discussion with me to remove your negative rating, agree to remove your post once your negative rating is removed,and then, after the rating is reversed, appeal to others to remove that rating.

It is also surprising that you have not made the slightest effort to engage with the long explanation given to you about the portions not acceptable in your post.

You will agree that this breach of faith means you do not have any credibility.

It is surprising that you enter into a discussion with me to remove your negative rating, agree to remove your post once your negative rating is removed,and then, after the rating is reversed, appeal to others to remove that rating.

It is also surprising that you have not made the slightest effort to engage with the long explanation given to you about the portions not acceptable in your post.

You will agree that this breach of faith means you do not have any credibility.
sorry my low i did't noticed

sorry my low i did't noticed
my apologies

And here we go again!

It is not intelligent to confuse technology, which is continuously evolving and continuously changing, with strategy, which tends to follow certain patterns.

My field is strategy, although I have been deeply involved in technology. Strategy does not change from day to day. A knowledge of the strategy that has been used in the past, a development of a strategic sense by following the actions and thoughts of great leaders of the past, leads to superiority over someone, anyone, who does not have any knowledge of the lessons of leaders long gone.

Does that help you to understand?

Sir, please let go. This thread is limited to reviews:

Post here,ratings only.
Any nonsense and thread will be closed.
For behavioral complains against TTA,please use another thread.

Note:If I don't respond request of reversal,that understand yourselves that I agree with TH.

regards

As a strategist, you know when you are being baited.

It is the responsibility of Pakistan defence management to take decisions for whom to promote and whom not-That is our job and we will be taking such decisions. @Joe Shearer please continue your contributions and I am thankful to your for once again showing your maturity and humbleness.You have handled situation in excellent manner.

P.S no more comments here.
regards

Last edited:
It is the responsibility of Pakistan defence management to take decisions for whom to promote and whom not-That is our job and we will be taking such decisions. @Joe Shearer please continue your contributions and I am thankful to your for once again showing your maturity and humbleness.You have handled situation in excellent manner.

P.S no more comments here.
regards

Like I said " in the interest of maintaining standards on the forum". Secondly, that thread itself is testament to his "humbleness".

But thank you for your support.

Peace. Over and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom