What's new

Give 20arab more or Nandipur will not run at all

1 arab is one billion rupee. 20 arab is 1/5 a billion dollar.

arab does not automatically mean x amount of rupees. Arab is just a unit multiplier like million or billion, 1 arab = 1 billion of what ever units you may want to refer - Thanks

I repeat my questions
What guarantee are they giving it will start after 20 arab MORE?

And what freaking guarantee that the electricity it will produce will be cheaper than OTHER projects where 20 Arab can be used to ACTUALLY make it work?!

Tell Imran Khan to stage container mujra show in Islamabad for 6 months. I'm sure everything will be fine after that.

He staged last dharna more than a year ago. Some people are still suffering from verbal diarrhea and ultimate butthurt. IK should really do another sit in, at least some people's rozi roti will keep coming.. :lol:

Tell Imran Khan to stage container mujra show in Islamabad for 6 months. I'm sure everything will be fine after that.

Read the topic headlines and think again, you are behaving like a Bat left in sun and trying to find a shelter in your stupid logic..

reported for derailing! Thread isnt about PTI, IK nor KPK!
That is all you can do.
He staged last dharna more than a year ago. Some people are still suffering from verbal diarrhea and ultimate butthurt. IK should really do another sit in, at least some people's rozi roti will keep coming.. :lol:
so one year is eternity for you? o_O

Read the topic headlines and think again, you are behaving like a Bat left in sun and trying to find a shelter in your stupid logic..
More butthurt.

1 Arab=1billion rupee=100 crore rupee
20 Arab=20 billion rupee=2000 crore rupee
1 USD = 100PKR
1 Billion $ = 100 crore * 100 pkr
1/5 Of 1 billion $ = 2000 crore pkr = 20 arab
I see...in $ Ahh damn missed that...sorry @Jzaib saddi bad :(

That is all you can do.
You tell me what to do for a blind man who keeps derailing a discuss worthy topic just to hide/ satisfy their ego?

Why they need 20 arab more? Have you seen 20 arab in your life that you find nothing wrong or worth denouncing?

Take this as a gift, this F..ing failed government is running on loan and assistance.. Fresh news for you..

ADB to provide Pakistan $1.2 billion annually for infrastructure development - The Express Tribune
This is good news. :pakistan:
@Viper0011. Explain him please.
I see...in $ Ahh damn missed that...sorry @Jzaib saddi bad :(

You tell me what to do for a blind man who keeps derailing a discuss worthy topic just to hide/ satisfy their ego?

Why they need 20 arab more? Have you seen 20 arab in your life that you find nothing wrong or worth denouncing?
Neither did you seen 20 Billion in your life & you are not even aware about Pak politics. You're just a kyboard politician just like all the (c)Youthia on the Internet.

IK is just a dumbF douchebag. He asks for it.

This is not OLX. Go elsewhere.
You people buy electricity at twice the price in India. You people buy discontinued car models at twice the price in India. I am just trying to help your country.

Bangladesh is already benefiting a lot from India.

You people buy electricity at twice the price in India. You people buy discontinued car models at twice the price in India. I am just trying to help your country.

Bangladesh is already benefiting a lot from India.
our money, our decisions. You shouldn't have a say in it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom