What's new

Give 20arab more or Nandipur will not run at all

200 mil USD

Its 20 Million USD. Not a lot of money to get it going. The government saved about $ 100 million through another deal of a few power plants across Punjab and Baluchistan through better negotiations and tariff control. So out of that $ 100 million savings ALREADY realized, $ 20 can be channeled to get this going. They are needed parts and then it should run as they've already replaced majority of the rusted turbines and ignition chamber parts.

Even if this was an over head, the project is so important that even at a higher cost, its easy to recover. The electricity will provide quick business growth through availability of the electricity and that means billions of revenue, thousands of people working, hundreds of supplier businesses working, and tax base growing.

People should thank Zardari for his eff ups. This one looks big, but in reality and $$$$ wise, even with so much cost hikes, its still little. The guy made billions from other ghost electricity projects like ships parked doing nothing with electric plants on them.

But Pakistan will easily recover if the current system can finish what it started. Good thing is, Zardari won't ever come back, the people have learned it and he's out for good for the next 15-20 years at the least.

20 Arabs is not a big amount..you can find that many Arab fugitives in Afghanistan..lets capture and hand them over to nandipur! :yahoo:

Your post has 0 relevance to the topic. If I was you, I'd not have written the above post. It makes you look silly to be honest. You can write better than this. Be objective, you have a country to focus on. Not just your own political agenda!!! Think from that standpoint.

Not entirely true. Its pretty relevant. Even if a bit off topic.
Inviting Arabs to hunt is pillar of foreign policy: govt

Yup, makes perfect sense. This has been happening since Pakistan's early days. However, I am not in favor of allowing the hunting to continue if these birds are endangered species.

When Tareen and IK cut deals with media (1 billion rupees distributed during the last month and a half), where do you think they take those people??? When Tareen tries to convert other party members, where do you think they go to and cut a deal? To giant farm houses built outside of Islamabad, in KPK, Lahore and other places. And the other party (the guest) gets great good, women, alcohol, golf and all.

So why is this allowed for PTI's followers or owners, but not allowed for the government to do, when government entertaining its important guests means a LOT of business and help of thousands of her civilians in getting jobs and all???

Do you actually have a case to make or we'll just talk about propaganda items and useless things that have no material impact on ONE average Pakistani??? I think there are 200 million Pakistanis who want a better life and a richer country and this constant bitc*hing about NS and all.....isn't cutting it.

Does ANYONE has a REAL case against NS to discuss? If not, then IK is going to now stick to the "election's schedule" as it should be in the system to 2018. Enough is enough, said the Army Chief and IK's given 48 hours to comply. He has been told that he'll be investigated to find out why so many millions came from oversees businesses which are highly anti-Pakistani. So let's see IK's fate soon too.

Yup, makes perfect sense. This has been happening since Pakistan's early days. However, I am not in favor of allowing the hunting to continue if these birds are endangered species.

When Tareen and IK cut deals with media (1 billion rupees distributed during the last month and a half), where do you think they take those people??? When Tareen tries to convert other party members, where do you think they go to and cut a deal? To giant farm houses built outside of Islamabad, in KPK, Lahore and other places. And the other party (the guest) gets great good, women, alcohol, golf and all.

So why is this allowed for PTI's followers or owners, but not allowed for the government to do, when government entertaining its important guests means a LOT of business and help of thousands of her civilians in getting jobs and all???

Do you actually have a case to make or we'll just talk about propaganda items and useless things that have no material impact on ONE average Pakistani??? I think there are 200 million Pakistanis who want a better life and a richer country and this constant bitc*hing about NS and all.....isn't cutting it.

Does ANYONE has a REAL case against NS to discuss? If not, then IK is going to now stick to the "election's schedule" as it should be in the system to 2018. Enough is enough, said the Army Chief and IK's given 48 hours to comply. He has been told that he'll be investigated to find out why so many millions came from oversees businesses which are highly anti-Pakistani. So let's see IK's fate soon too.

How can you defend your point of view by attacking what other parties have done and not done? The huge wall of text you so carefully put down loses its zeal by you constantly talking about other things instead of the power plant in question.

Your post tells me how limited your knowledge is on the subject. An economy doesn't just run on one thing. When its established correctly, there are many factors and avenues it runs on. When you get closer to the end of 2017, my post from today will start to make sense to you. Since you don't have proper education or knowledge on this subject, it would be silly of me to teach you all this and write books on here.

But your post is wrong and its misleading, others who don't have enough understanding.

Its time we quit propaganda and actually spoke with facts. Like IK's being forced to accept the system by the Military :enjoy:
Lol
I was just highlighting how far from ground reality u r. Stop sucking up pmln propanganda my friend
The fact tht u couldnt even comprehend tht shows how limited ur actual knowledge is
Economics is above politics in my opinion but sadly not urs
Now some things u r ignoring:
1-Dar fudging budgets to fool IMF, expect a record deficit this year bcuz of lower oil prices
2-IMF loan repayments start in 2017 plus record interest rate
3-Do u have any idea how difficult it is to win export orders now. 20% export drop isnt just a number, its lost customers, lost market share which is near impossible to regain in current envirnoment.- we have highest cost of production in the region.
4-Dont forget oil prices will start rising again from 2017.
5-The gulf is pissed at us so expect remittances to drop aswell
So apart from the slow CPEC investment where do u expect us to make money from??
so please enlighten the rest of us with ur pmln approved phd economics knowledge

Ur stuck in a pmln vs pti fight
A friendly advice Stop living in fantasy

Lol
I was just highlighting how far from ground reality u r. Stop sucking up pmln propanganda my friend
The fact tht u couldnt even comprehend tht shows how limited ur actual knowledge is
Economics is above politics in my opinion but sadly not urs
Now some things u r ignoring:
Dar fudging budgets to fool IMF, expect a record deficit this year bcuz of lower oil prices
IMF loan repayments start in 2017 plus record interest rate
Do u have any idea how difficult it is to win export orders now. 20% export drop isnt just a number, its lost customers, lost market share which is near impossible to regain in current envirnoment.- we have highest cost of production in the region.
Dont forget oil prices will start rising again from 2017.
The gulf is pissed at us so expect remittances to drop aswell
So apart from the slow CPEC investment where do u expect us to make money from??
so please enlighten the rest of us with ur pmln approved phd economics knowledge

Ur stuck in a pmln vs pti fight
A friendly advice Stop living in fantasy

You wrote me ALL this crap. Tell me what's the ACTUAL issue in the above. Looking at the economy and things being done, NONE of the above is a major concern. The only major concern is the political stability that IK's now forced to comply by the military yesterday. So that should now force him to follow the system and wait till 2018 for his drama. Outside of it, the above "issues" aren't even an issue.

And no one can send a fake budget or project detail. They audit everything and if anything is outlined misstates and fraudulent, Pakistan won't ever get a loan from them. Even Zardari coldn't eff with it

How can you defend your point of view by attacking what other parties have done and not done? The huge wall of text you so carefully put down loses its zeal by you constantly talking about other things instead of the power plant in question.

Who made you a Think Tank???? I challenge their wisdom. Did you read the post that I was responding to??? One of IK's shared cousins (among many that are on here), wrote and derailed the thread by posting some link about "Inviting Arabs for Huntin".......was that the topic? No, but I responded it as like you guys do, he'll cry fool and that I did "rigging" :omghaha: on the forum.

On the power plant, I've addressed it in real details. Scroll up to study!!!

You wrote me ALL this crap. Tell me what's the ACTUAL issue in the above. Looking at the economy and things being done, NONE of the above is a major concern. The only major concern is the political stability that IK's now forced to comply by the military yesterday. So that should now force him to follow the system and wait till 2018 for his drama. Outside of it, the above "issues" aren't even an issue.

And no one can send a fake budget or project detail. They audit everything and if anything is outlined misstates and fraudulent, Pakistan won't ever get a loan from them. Even Zardari coldn't eff with it

Accused of fudging data to trick IMF - The Express Tribune

For the sake of argument lets argue about what has happened in this power plant and nothing else after it got released out of the evil clutches of the sindh government.

Accused of fudging data to trick IMF - The Express Tribune

For the sake of argument lets argue about what has happened in this power plant and nothing else after it got released out of the evil clutches of the sindh government.

Ever dealt with the Western Legal System??? "Accused" means nothing. It means an audit will be performed to find out if there is ACTUALLY discrepancies.

Ever did a company's Financial Close? Let alone a Country's financial close? Every close still have some running items due to timing issues on that specific day. So the first close will ALWAYS have gaps. Then, a secondary close takes place, that by then, completes running activities and show all financials in synch. So its probably just that. Otherwise, you can BET your money, it would've been ALL over, knowing the WB, AIB and the IMF have hundreds of Indian executives working, and they do not want a dime to go to Pakistan. So I hope you actually got it.

Ever dealt with the Western Legal System??? "Accused" means nothing. It means an audit will be performed to find out if there is ACTUALLY discrepancies.

Ever did a company's Financial Close? Let alone a Country's financial close? Every close still have some running items due to timing issues on that specific day. So the first close will ALWAYS have gaps. Then, a secondary close takes place, that by then, completes running activities and show all financials in synch. So its probably just that. Otherwise, you can BET your money, it would've been ALL over, knowing the WB, AIB and the IMF have hundreds of Indian executives working, and they do not want a dime to go to Pakistan. So I hope you actually got it.

Pretty sure what you are suggesting is the legal term "Innocent until PROVEN guilty". Very well then. Lets all just carry on with talking about the Power plant and what a good decision it has been UNTIL proven otherwise.

Pretty sure what you are suggesting is the legal term "Innocent until PROVEN guilty". Very well then. Lets all just carry on with talking about the Power plant and what a good decision it has been UNTIL proven otherwise.

Innocent till proven guilty means you are under arrest, waiting for the court to see you and decide on evidence gathered on whether you are free or going to the Jail......while accusation is someone say from India, said to one of the executives in the WB, that we have a reason to believe there are cooked up numbers. No one's under arrest of anything, but to find a "probable cause", an investigation is conducted (questioning and audit of activities), if you prove everything and its right, the case is closed. This isn't a Judicial process, its more administrative and compliance....

Innocent till proven guilty means you are under arrest, waiting for the court to see you and decide on evidence gathered on whether you are free or going to the Jail......while accusation is someone say from India, said to one of the executives in the WB, that we have a reason to believe there are cooked up numbers. No one's under arrest of anything, but to find a "probable cause", an investigation is conducted (questioning and audit of activities), if you prove everything and its right, the case is closed. This isn't a Judicial process, its more administrative and compliance....

Bingo! Administrative and compliance. A person giving you money opening up the books suggesting that he is being duped means where there is smoke there is fire. Nice of us to have cleared that right up and move on to discussing the power plant.

do u have 24 hr electricity in ur village?
ppl from delhi own the most expensive generators
We have 24 hours electricity in all cities. Only on farms we do not have 24 hours electricity. Delhi gets 24 hours electricity. No need of generators.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom