What's new

Give 20arab more or Nandipur will not run at all

Tell Imran Khan to stage container mujra show in Islamabad for 6 months. I'm sure everything will be fine after that.

Come on Sir

That's a cheap shot. Whether you like to admit it or not, PML-N has failed to deliver upon the promises it made. Even the most die hard PML-N supporters are disappointed from its performance even after 2.5 years.

The reasons are very simple, it does not take a genius to figure out. When was the last time PM conducted a Cabinet Meeting or fired a Minister for lack of performance. The Ministers openly don't talk to each other, and most of the MD's for important government companies are working on ad hoc basis or are not even employed. When you have incompetence of this level, how do you expect the Government to operate?

To PTI ne konsi teer mar li KPK me?

thread has nothing to do with KPK, IK nor PTI...

Why cant you discuss the loss in nandipur? How much did we lose? what if we had invested in some other place would we have more electricity in the grid? Who made such stupid decisions? Who was in charge of checking? Because no one wishes to discuss and only bash...the next project would prob end up in the same way coz govt thinks people like it and want it that way! After all they are public servants and do what the public wants....and public is not interested in discussing losses so maybe public is happy with debts to be paid by the public for loss of money on projects that dont work?

how is this related to IK? :pop:

Some people just cant see anything bad / be it truth said about their ruling masters....
No i was serious. Imran controlled petrol prices from his container.
Hell he even controlled foreign investment from there. :rofl:

he should do it one more time b/c bohot se couples intizaar main bethe hain date maarne ke liye. :rofl:

Tell Imran Khan to stage container mujra show in Islamabad for 6 months. I'm sure everything will be fine after that.
Do either of you know what is 20 arab - on top of what has already been wasted on this failed project?

1st earn close to 20 arab then have the liberty to speak it is fine to waste it!

No i was serious. Imran controlled petrol prices from his container.
Hell he even controlled foreign investment from there. :rofl:

he should do it one more time b/c bohot se couples intizaar main bethe hain date maarne ke liye. :rofl:
reported for derailing! Thread isnt about PTI, IK nor KPK!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom