What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
good to see @I S I and @SarthakGanguly shaking hands like buddies because of negative ratting. Waoo negative thing brings positive outcome.
Credit goes to sir @Joe Shearer
Shaking hands? WTF!!! There are things I agree with my worst enemies. And ISI is not even that. Like I have repeated over and over again, Pakistan is NOT India's enemies. You should remember that. Indians don't hate Pakistan. They hate themselves.

good to see @I S I and @SarthakGanguly shaking hands like buddies because of negative ratting. Waoo negative thing brings positive outcome.
Credit goes to sir @Joe Shearer

Shaking hands? WTF!!! There are things I agree with my worst enemies. And ISI is not even that. Like I have repeated over and over again, Pakistan is NOT India's enemies. You should remember that. Indians don't hate Pakistan. They hate themselves.
Brace yourself, Negative ratings incoming... :buba_phone:

You are an idiot for sure (give me negative but this is what I feel)..You are too old to be on forums and should give time to your extended family.

Thanks.

Things were getting very annoying with some of the Indian members. I needed this comic relief.

and you are a stupid guy who is here to increase his post counts and troll. None of your post is good enough to debate and your threads are stupid enough to comment on. Shoooo idiot.

A Daniel come to judgement! You must be something special, very special. 190 messages and 2 negatives already.

I am new here and the subject guy banned more than two id's here comes the third. He is after me probably he is banned because of my reporting. Even u may feel surprise he claim to be a medical Doctor.

@Slav Defence
Ney ID of Mufti a banned member,

Kick his arse. Hard.

Sir i can't i already reported atleast slapped him with negatives.

Slav defence Sir please look at my posts and see if I talk shit like this guy ifrit. He talks no sense on almost all threads and give a bad name to Pakistan. He is just here to get title of major so that he can troll in senior forum as well whereas most of his threads are like of no use. Since you are a TT chairman and a senior mod so I would like to bring to your attention about him as he is letting down this forum. He is just here for trolling purpose. Please see his post history and my history.

Kick his arse. Hard.

@Slav Defence Sir see what kind of language are they using ? Moreover look at post 101, indeed I am a doctor and this guy is just provoking me to answer him the way he is talking to me. I want to bring it to your consideration as they managed to ban me once last week.

Sir i can't i already reported atleast slapped him with negatives.

@Slav Defence sir see here this guy who is having Pakistani flags is asking an Indian Professional to hand over negative rating to me just because of his personal grudge against me. I did not say anything wrong to anyone and was on topic but he is using his personal relationships to kick me out. Please sir look into it.

Slav defence Sir please look at my posts and see if I talk shit like this guy ifrit. He talks no sense on almost all threads and give a bad name to Pakistan. He is just here to get title of major so that he can troll in senior forum as well whereas most of his threads are like of no use. Since you are a TT chairman and a senior mod so I would like to bring to your attention about him as he is letting down this forum. He is just here for trolling purpose. Please see his post history and my history.

Let us leave this aside for the moment.

@Slav Defence Sir see what kind of language are they using ? Moreover look at post 101, indeed I am a doctor and this guy is just provoking me to answer him the way he is talking to me. I want to bring it to your consideration as they managed to ban me once last week.

I had nothing to do with your previous history. I don't remember anyone called Haroon Syed about whom I complained recently. were you using some other name then?

@Slav Defence sir see here this guy who is having Pakistani flags is asking an Indian Professional to hand over negative rating to me just because of his personal grudge against me. I did not say anything wrong to anyone and was on topic but he is using his pe[rsonal relationships to kick me out. Please sir look into it.

Before getting into this state of stark fear, you should act politely and speak politely, or you should be sure that retribution will overtake you - soon.

Last edited:
Let us leave this aside for the moment.

I had nothing to do with your previous history. I don't remember anyone called Haroon Syed about whom I complained recently. were you using some other name then?

@Slav Defence sir see here this guy who is having Pakistani flags is asking an Indian Professional to hand over negative rating to me just because of his personal grudge against me. I did not say anything wrong to anyone and was on topic but he is using his personal relationships to kick me out. Please sir look into it.[/QUOTE]

Before getting into this state of stark fear, you should act politely and speak politely, or you should be sure that retribution will overtake you - soon.[/QUOTE]

I even don't you but the way you are taking sides is not a good sign. Being a Pakistani I agreed with a person who I find correct. This guy Ifrit starts nonsense thread and is here to increase his post counts and then to troll on senior forum and he took your help to rate me or get me banned. This is the reason why I wrote to senior authority @Slav Defence sir as these guys managed to ban me almost 10 days back.

@Slav Defence Sir could you see this guy Irfit is using language of Joe to ban me

Thanks.

Things were getting very annoying with some of the Indian members. I needed this comic relief.

A Daniel come to judgement! You must be something special, very special. 190 messages and 2 negatives already.

Sir I call spade a spade and not like someone who is just here not to see their faults and try be good enough to hand out ratings. :) Hope you understand what I mean to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom