What's new

Indian LCH, new threat for Pakistan in Siachin and Kashmir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is far better to avoid you.
Goodbye

Just when you were beginning to make sense.

I'm doing a presentation on October 1947, as it happens. And you parachuted right into the middle of that. Tough luck.

Ok,lemme get this one straight - armed civilians against seasoned troops,that too in open ground,in full sight of Indian artillary and CAS air crafts........that would go well for you guys I suppose!! :D :D

Stop it, stop it this instance.

I'm hurting.

That's because our civilian population never had to fighted along with our Army. Except for 1962, when the Chinese outfought us, the Army, Navy and Air Force have satisfactorily taken care of everything.

It wasn't the Pak Army that captured 40% from the Maharaja (not from India).

Clever boy.

It was the Chitral state troops and the Gilgit Scouts, led by a renegade mutineer, Major Brown, who ambushed and killed the Maharaja's forces, then captured Skardu, then Kargil and besieged Leh, before Rajinder Singh Sparrow took Stuart tanks over Zoji La and stuck it in their backsides.

Do your homework next time.

And you are off-thread, and have been warned. You are heading towards a negative rating very fast.

Never fighted!!Some real grammar skill that dude has got. :D

Just when you were beginning to make sense.

I'm doing a presentation on October 1947, as it happens. And you parachuted right into the middle of that. Tough luck.

Stop it, stop it this instance.

I'm hurting.
Don't quote me here again or i'll c.u.n.t funt that post & report your posts along with it.

well niether LCH neither APACHE are good enough to face Cobras and the Super Cobras and maybe z10's and z9's too :P we are never unprepared my friend :) (y)
AH-64 Apache are the best attack helicopters in the world, bro. Do not underestimate them. In right hands, these attack helicopters can wreak havoc across enemy positions.

I recall an incident in which US forces attacked two Pakistani military positions in a mountainous region near the Afghan border. US forces used AH-64 Apache in this (shameful) military operation and you don't wanna know about the outcome.

Don't quote me here again or i'll c.u.n.t funt that post & report your posts along with it.

Oh, please do, be my guest :enjoy:

Dude,forget KG!!When I was in 2nd grade ,amar teacher jigyasa kore6ilen To tu hole Go ki hobe.And I confidently answered GU!!

:rofl:

Oooh. Please.

Reliability of Indian super helis.
Ecuador cancels order for Indian choppers after crashes - Newspaper - DAWN.COM

Where can i order 1 for Modi?

Actually, they are rock-steady reliable. I worked on some parts of it. It was bad maintenance by the Ecuadoreans.

But order a Lynx for Modi, and I'd like to help with the maintenance :p:

Oh, please do, be my guest :enjoy:

:rofl:

Oooh. Please.

Actually, they are rock-steady reliable. I worked on some parts of it. It was bad maintenance by the Ecuadoreans.

But order a Lynx for Modi, and I'd like to help with the maintenance :p:
post reported

AH-64 Apache are the best attack helicopters in the world, bro. Do not underestimate them. In right hands, these attack helicopters can wreak havoc across enemy positions.

I recall an incident in which US forces attacked two Pakistani military positions in a mountainous region near the Afghan border. US forces used AH-64 Apache in this (shameful) military operation and you don't wanna know about the outcome.

Those are formidable machines, but I believe that they will be seen in deployment along with plains divisions.

The Dhruv was painstakingly developed for high mountain operation. I remember the great excitement when the first trial was on, when the machine was just certified. I think it is a winner in the mountains.

Those are formidable machines, but I believe that they will be seen in deployment along with plains divisions.
Mostly as spearheads of armored formations.
The Dhruv was painstakingly developed for high mountain operation. I remember the great excitement when the first trial was on, when the machine was just certified. I think it is a winner in the mountains.
Can't argue here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom