What's new

Indian LCH, new threat for Pakistan in Siachin and Kashmir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know the rules for reporting posts?

A rhetorical question,ain't it?? :D

I wonder who awarded him a Professional title. He is Professional only in trolling & bad mouthing & getting away with it.

When did he bad mouth you??When did he bad mouth anyone anywhere??I've been in this forum since 2010 and have never seen him uttering something that can be considered as even remotely offensive!!

A rhetorical question,ain't it?? :D

When did he bad mouth you??When did he bad mouth anyone anywhere??I've been in this forum since 2009 and have never seen him uttering something that can be considered as even remotely offensive!!

Let it ride.

It's just three ill-tempered, ill-mannered kids.

One of them says tag mods and report, because 90% of his activity on this forum is that, nothing more. Only 10% is posting....

Ain't it funny that you intelligent indian creatures lurk on 'illiterates' forum all day long?

When did I say illiterate??I said ill tempered!!And dude,we are actually grateful to you guys for providing us this platform,we really are and some of us do express our gratitude towards your mods and admins for that.But you gotta admit,without we being here,the forum won't remain nearly as interesting or exciting as it is right now!!Now you might want us gone but if we all are made to leave,then eventually you will start to miss us. :D ;)

When did I say illiterate??I said ill tempered!!And dude,we are actually grateful to you guys for providing us this platform,we really are and some of us do express our gratitude towards your mods and admins for that.But you gotta admit,without we being here,the forum won't remain nearly as interesting or exciting as it is right now!!Now you might want us gone but if we all are made to leave,then eventually you will start to miss us. :D ;)
No we won't. You can go back to your B.H.A.R.A.T R.A.T.S.H.I.T forum.

No we won't. You can go back to your B.H.A.R.A.T R.A.T.S.H.I.T forum.

Nah,you are just saying it now just for the heck of it!!Come on now,don't be shy there!!There is nothing wrong in liking your rivals you know!! :D

Nah,you are just saying it now just for the heck of it!!Come on now,don't be shy there!!There is nothing wrong in liking your rivals you know!! :D
You should be thankful to mods & admins here that they tolerate you guys here. Bharatratshit & other indian defense forums directly IP bans Pakistani users.

Pls Don't feed this troll weekend warrior.
My bad.

You should be thankful to mods & admins here that they tolerate you guys here.

Do take another look at post no 186!!
Bharatratshit & other indian defense forums directly IP bans Pakistani users..
Bharatraksha does,but others don't!!At least they weren't doing that while I was there!!

First let's clear up a few things.

Pakistan didn't lose 4,000 troops in Kargil. Don't be so utterly ridiculous.

Here is the list from the Indian military command.

PakArmyKargil1999 - Google Sheets

Name, rank and how the solider died. They say 494.

The official Pakistani army list states 453.

Yes "irregulars" were included. It's an insult to the memory of Indian troops that the men they fought in Kargil,were a bunch of pent-up and weak willed "jihadis". The Indian professional soldiers were fighting their equals in Himalayas. Hence the casualties, the time taken to clear them etc.

Now for the LCH, of course it is a threat. Any weapon in the hand of a professional is a threat. The question is how much. I doubt we will see any fire coming over from the LCH or the Apache. Firstly due to the threat of such a flair up turning into a full scale scale war, secondly because India has more of less complete control of the glacier, so there is little or no need to do anything and thirdly because of Pakistan's integrated air-defence network.

http://www.claws.in/images/journals_doc/SW J.99-106.pdf (Indian academic source)

It's not about the Anza, which are copious anyway. It's about man portable radars, linked to air defence missiles. I spoke to US army Apache pilots this year and asked them what their greatest fear was, aside fixed wing aircraft. They unanimously said that portable radars, which had good ranges, coupled with missiles, that was their paramount threat when facing a conventional force. They stated they are hard to spot , and there is little reaction time before the warhead slams into you.
However, with the induction of the LCH, it will give Indian an edge that Pakistan won't have for a while in that region, until the Z-10 is up to operating in high altitude conditions and the arrival of the Zulus. But the Zulus have other work for them.

First let's clear up a few things.

Pakistan didn't lose 4,000 troops in Kargil. Don't be so utterly ridiculous.

Here is the list from the Indian military command.

PakArmyKargil1999 - Google Sheets

Name, rank and how the solider died. They say 494.

The official Pakistani army list states 453.

Yes "irregulars" were included. It's an insult to the memory of Indian troops that the men they fought in Kargil,were a bunch of pent-up and weak willed "jihadis". The Indian professional soldiers were fighting their equals in Himalayas. Hence the casualties, the time taken to clear them etc.

Now for the LCH, of course it is a threat. Any weapon in the hand of a professional is a threat. The question is how much. I doubt we will see any fire coming over from the LCH or the Apache. Firstly due to the threat of such a flair up turning into a full scale scale war, secondly because India has more of less complete control of the glacier, so there is little or no need to do anything and thirdly because of Pakistan's integrated air-defence network.

http://www.claws.in/images/journals_doc/SW J.99-106.pdf (Indian academic source)

It's not about the Anza, which are copious anyway. It's about man portable radars, linked to air defence missiles. I spoke to US army Apache pilots this year and asked them what their greatest fear was, aside fixed wing aircraft. They unanimously said that portable radars, which had good ranges, coupled with missiles, that was their paramount threat when facing a conventional force. They stated they are hard to spot , and there is little reaction time before the warhead slams into you.
However, with the induction of the LCH, it will give Indian an edge that Pakistan won't have for a while in that region, until the Z-10 is up to operating in high altitude conditions and the arrival of the Zulus. But the Zulus have other work for them.
There is no operational data or war capability is avaible for LCH on the other hand we have war proven mature SAMS and helos they need to first induct then shows the operational capabilities then brag, If we talking about Anza its war proves destroy atleat few enemy aircrafts in Kargill and JF 17 is operational used against Talibans.

Last edited:
There is no operational data or war capability is avaible for LCH on the other hand we have war proven mature SAMS and helos they need to first induct then shows the operational capabilities then brag, If we talking about Anza its war proves destroy atleat few enemy aircrafts in Kargill and JF 17 is operational used against Talibans.

That's true bro, but the Indian defence industry will push the LCH to its limits. Yes the Anza did cause casualties, but time doesn't stand still and you have to remember the Indian forces are highly professional, and will continue to learn from mistakes, failed strategies, failed systems etc. To say the same thing will work in our favour again is a grave mistake.

chaffs and flairs backed by electronik counter measures are capable enof to deal with MANPADS like anza weather you like it or not and LCH is for CAS and the main worry for ground crews will be the enemy personell on ground but you can dream on no problem in that ... cheers mate :cheers:

How many advance MANPAD one LCH can handle??? Because there won't be just one or two coming, also newer versions of MANPADS can handle chaff & flares. Also MANPADS can be guided by other guidance systems like radar or EO/IR systems one example is RBS-70.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom