What's new

Indian LCH, new threat for Pakistan in Siachin and Kashmir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok lets say 90% of the PAK army is against INDIA which makes around 5 lakh soldiers right ?? now lets put 70% of your troops on the western side against PAK which makes around 840 lakh soldiers and now lets put your doctrine forward as well according to which you mass all your troops towards PAK and attack from a specific place means lets say even if you push with 3 lakh soldiers towards Punjab is our 90% which is stretched all over PAK's border from Kashmir to Karachi would be able to stop those fully concentrated 3 lakh troops marching towards punjab ????

Belligerents
India Pakistan
Commanders and leaders
23px-Flag_of_Indian_Army.svg.png
Ved Prakash Malik
23px-Flag_of_the_Pakistani_Army.svg.png
Pervez Musharraf
Strength
30,000 5,000
Casualties and losses
Indian official figures

• 527 killed[1][2][3]
  • 1,363 wounded[4]
  • 1 POW
  • 1 fighter jet shot down
  • 1 fighter jet crashed
  • 1 helicopter shot down
Pakistani claims

Pakistani official figures

Other Pakistani claims

Indian claims

But in case of war they have to face 190 million Peoples not just our army

88% Pakistanis committed to fight for country if situation arise: Survey | Pakistan Press International

88% of Pakistanis ready to fight for country if need arises: survey | Maverick Pakistanis

:o: since when PA had 840 lakh soldiers ... man we are doomed :cray:

waise sirji the thread is about LCH not losses to both sides in kargil ... kyon haina :azn:
correct your stats SahabG 88% of Pakistanis ready to fight for country if need arises: survey | Maverick Pakistanis

in case of war even if there is 20% indians which will be ready to go war it will be more than your entire population :haha:

waise sirji thread is about LCH lets talk about it shall we waise can some indian member tell me whats the wepons package of LCH and from what altitude level it can unload all its merchandise on the enemy

in case of war even if there is 20% indians which will be ready to go war it will be more than your entire population :haha:
your civilian population never fighted along with your Army on as large scale as ours. Soon after independence, remember who captured 40% of Kashmir from India? Not it wasn't PAK Army. :P

waise sirji thread is about LCH lets talk about it shall we waise can some indian member tell me whats the wepons package of LCH and from what altitude level it can unload all its merchandise on the enemy
70 mm rocket system
Versatile 70 mm unguided rocket system (change of rocket type without change of any fixed part on helicopter).

• Rocket launcher :
    • max. 4 x 12-tube rocket launchers (FZ231)
  • Firing control system : BHIR for :
    • rocket inner pods elevation,
    • programming of time setting fuze for firing of rocket with subprojectile warheads (FZ122 or FZ149)
    • rocket types (mixed loading with different warheads)
  • Rockets :

your civilian population never fighted along with your Army on as large scale as ours. Soon after independence, remember who captured 35% of Kashmir from India? Not it wasn't Army. :P
well we have a very large pool of young people in india majority of which will enlist to fight for there motherland in case of war and when its a fight for survival then even a peace loving sparrow becomes voilent so dont worry about us lets talk about the topic of the thread or il report you to mods again :D

your civilian population never fighted along with your Army on as large scale as ours. Soon after independence, remember who captured 40% of Kashmir from India? Not it wasn't PAK Army. :P

Remember these who volunteer themselves to fight with india in 1965
11222566_1244627058887651_254315731437084267_n.jpg

Dikhta hai na? Jab aap dekha sakoge, hum baat karenge. Tabtak Leggo ke helicopter banate rahiye.

Sir jee naraz ho gaye aap? Don't take it serious. That was the lighter part.

My feeling is that, it does not have a killer look like an attack helos; though the specs mentioned are far better than the look. Actual performance will be prooved in real scenarios...:enjoy:

well we have a very large pool of young people in india majority of which will enlist to fight for there motherland in case of war and when its a fight for survival then even a peace loving sparrow becomes voilent so dont worry about us lets talk about the topic of the thread or il report you to mods again :D
I didn't started the offtopic posts. I was just replying to the comments. Now go & report whatever you want.

That's because our civilian population never had to fighted along with our Army. Except for 1962, when the Chinese outfought us, the Army, Navy and Air Force have satisfactorily taken care of everything.

It wasn't the Pak Army that captured 40% from the Maharaja (not from India).

Clever boy.

It was the Chitral state troops and the Gilgit Scouts, led by a renegade mutineer, Major Brown, who ambushed and killed the Maharaja's forces, then captured Skardu, then Kargil and besieged Leh, before Rajinder Singh Sparrow took Stuart tanks over Zoji La and stuck it in their backsides.

Do your homework next time.

And you are off-thread, and have been warned. You are heading towards a negative rating very fast.

My feeling is that, it does not have a killer look like an attack helos; though the specs mentioned are far better than the look. Actual performance will be prooved in real scenarios...:enjoy:

You are looking at the original Dhruv, I suspect. That, and a weaponised version, look like regular utility helicopters. The attack chopper looks like an attack chopper.

That's because our civilian population never had to fighted along with our Army. Except for 1962, when the Chinese outfought us, the Army, Navy and Air Force have satisfactorily taken care of everything.

It wasn't the Pak Army that captured 40% from the Maharaja (not from India).

Clever boy.

It was the Chitral state troops and the Gilgit Scouts, led by a renegade mutineer, Major Brown, who ambushed and killed the Maharaja's forces, then captured Skardu, then Kargil and besieged Leh, before Rajinder Singh Sparrow took Stuart tanks over Zoji La and stuck it in their backsides.

Do your homework next time.

And you are off-thread, and have been warned. You are heading towards a negative rating very fast.
It is far better to avoid you.
Goodbye

Not yet. I still have an entire arsenal of burn posts which can last till 12:00 AM. :flame:

OK, burn it. I have a presentation to do.

lol n1, guy's probably too dumb to get it though.

Incredibly dumb, this latest bunch. And incredibly sure of themselves.

When did I express anger especially when trying out my Heath Robinsonian Urdu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom