What's new

Indian LCH, new threat for Pakistan in Siachin and Kashmir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
but i think nukes are necessary to equilize 1/7...conventional weapons are not good enough to fight with an enemy like India
is this thread about nukes :azn:

lets talk about what will your forces do on high altitude in case of a ariel attack by LCHs ... OK :D

Dear Sir i clearly know what r u reffering by calling USA our masters i can say if they r our then Russia is step daddy of India.

That is why I had a qualifying clause for me to answer any post. You don't make that qualification. I was not referring to the US. I am not Ayub Khan, although after eating peas or chhole, my digestion does give horrified bystanders some historical parallels.

That is why I had a qualifying clause for me to answer any post. You don't make that qualification. I was not referring to the US. I am not Ayub Khan, although after eating peas or chhole, my digestion does give horrified bystanders some historical parallels.

That's dry British humor m8!! :D :D

dont worry they have DSI tech and also the mighty anza :sarcastic:
sir but mighty vedic formula is much butter and DSi is just measible i Ur Lca is made using 30 years old vedic formula

Tufail was just gas talking according to some members here. :P

Sure.

Chairborne warriors to a man.

You will notice none of the Pakistani servicemen or ex-servicemen ever speak rudely or disparagingly. They are stout patriots and take no prisoners (Irfan Baloch!) but they are never, never incivil. That is why I was so completely shocked by a post a couple of days ago, which quoted a very senior air force officer.

sir but mighty vedic formula is much butter and DSi is just measible i Ur Lca is made using 30 years old vedic formula
well LCH was designed after fargil war post 1999 and that is still around 15 years not 30 years :D

Beta, ghar jao, mummy bula rahi hai.

And which hostile power overlooks the white snowy valleys of Siachen?

Dikhta hai na? Jab aap dekha sakoge, hum baat karenge. Tabtak Leggo ke helicopter banate rahiye.

No. Like your friends and masters, conventional weapons are good enough.
acha dada ji.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom