What's new

Indian LCH, new threat for Pakistan in Siachin and Kashmir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well what about copy of mirage 3 (Teja) which is still not operational
point is when its not oprational why worry about it as if oprational it will be used against your nation in case of war if you know what i mean :sarcastic:

Indian tried to copy mirage, and came up with the never finished 3rd gen up-grade LCA that only the paints are indeginous
4496626765_9009ec0ed1_o.jpg

point is when its not oprational why worry about it as if oprational it will be used against your nation in case of war if you know what i mean :sarcastic:
We aren't afraid of teja bcz wo jets ki jaat ka Dalit hai Shudar hai

Indian tried to copy mirage, and came up with the never finished 3rd gen up-grade LCA that only the paints are indeginousView attachment 266810
man u guys are so much paranoid about LCH that instead of talking about it you are talking about soft loans , LCA or dhruv or Z10 or apache but not the LCH ... i wonder what do you call it :sarcastic:

but is this thread about LCA or LCH :azn:

Sure.

Chairborne warriors to a man.

You will notice none of the Pakistani servicemen or ex-servicemen ever speak rudely or disparagingly. They are stout patriots and take no prisoners (Irfan Baloch!) but they are never, never incivil. That is why I was so completely shocked by a post a couple of days ago, which quoted a very senior air force officer.

Yeah,of course I've noticed that!!All the officers are perfect gentlemen,same was the case with late Brigadier Saibal Raychaudhuri aka RayC aka Ray,never ever saw that man making any rude statements or losing his cool and acting indecently,same as Irfan sir.It's the civilians like us (not you) who indulges into all the shit talks and name callings for no apparent reasons.

By the way,is it just me or is the Vedas are now really trending among our western pals?? :D

Yeah,of course I've noticed that!!All the officers are perfect gentlemen,same was the case with late Brigadier Saibal Raychaudhuri aka RayC aka Ray,never ever saw that man making any rude statements or losing his cool and acting indecently,same as Irfan sir.It's the civilians like us (not you) who indulges into all the shit talks and name callings for no apparent reasons.

By the way,is it just me or is the Vedas are now really trending among our western pals?? :D
so after LCA , LCH it is vedas that owr western naighbours are getting paranoid about :haha:

Hey, just a tick-tock. ACM Raha is my Sainik School, a few batches junior; the COAS is also Sainik School, I think Chitor. Just saying. I was stopped before my SSB because they detected that my right eye was -1.5, which meant nothing much, except that I was barred from the executive branch in the Navy. Life was steadily downhill after that.

Tejas (LCA Lost chance aircraft)

After 30+ years of development more than 70% imported parts even engine i am expecting some super-duper 5+ generation aircraft but disappoint me featherless tale less chick unable to fly out of few parts landing gear manufactured by HAL / DRDO failed. What a pity after version MK 1000 directly will be deployed to museums because 30 years old design already outdated. What A Pakistani friendly DRDO and HAL we love them.

See you itself accepting that only 65% to 70% of Indian is deployed in western front but on your side nearly 97% of your army is deployed in eastern front except for now because you are conducting some operations on your western front....Now equate it you will have nearly same number of men on both sides....

Kargil War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Chk this link out...especially the casualty column India lost around 530 soldiers on its side...and Pakistani lost around 450 on its side...You should also note that advantage of surprise was on Pakistani side...This battle was an uphill battle for Indian forces still they managed to capture with 530 casualties...now Pakistani forces lost 450 on its side even though they had the advantage of terrain...Even with such an advantage Pakistani lost 450 is something that show their level of engagement or professionalism..... and NOTE for you man Indian flag is still flying in Kargil so that means India won that battle and Pakistan lost it...Your own commanders called it as a debacle.....

I am not going to speak about 1971 or Pakistan's nuclear arsenal because we get a press statement from your government every week...
ok lets say 90% of the PAK army is against INDIA which makes around 5 lakh soldiers right ?? now lets put 70% of your troops on the western side against PAK which makes around 840 thousands soldiers and now lets put your doctrine forward as well according to which you mass all your troops towards PAK and attack from a specific place means lets say even if you push with 3 lakh soldiers towards Punjab is our 90% which is stretched all over PAK's border from Kashmir to Karachi would be able to stop those fully concentrated 3 lakh troops marching towards punjab ????

Belligerents
India Pakistan
Commanders and leaders
23px-Flag_of_Indian_Army.svg.png
Ved Prakash Malik
23px-Flag_of_the_Pakistani_Army.svg.png
Pervez Musharraf
Strength
30,000 5,000
Casualties and losses
Indian official figures

• 527 killed[1][2][3]
  • 1,363 wounded[4]
  • 1 POW
  • 1 fighter jet shot down
  • 1 fighter jet crashed
  • 1 helicopter shot down
Pakistani claims

Pakistani official figures

Other Pakistani claims

Indian claims

Last edited:
Hey, just a tick-tock. ACM Raha is my Sainik School, a few batches junior; the COAS is also Sainik School, I think Chitor. Just saying. I was stopped before my SSB because they detected that my right eye was -1.5, which meant nothing much, except that I was barred from the executive branch in the Navy. Life was steadily downhill after that.

Well,I had managed to clear the medical exams but failed the aptitude test - utter lack of communication skills!! :(

ok lets say 90% of the PAK army is against INDIA which makes around 5 lakh soldiers right ?? now lets put 70% of your troops on the western side against PAK which makes around 840 lakh soldiers and now lets put your doctrine forward as well according to which you mass all your troops towards PAK and attack from a specific place means lets say even if you push with 3 lakh soldiers towards Punjab is our 90% which is stretched all over PAK's border from Kashmir to Karachi would be able to stop those fully concentrated 3 lakh troops marching towards punjab ????

Belligerents
India Pakistan
Commanders and leaders
Ved Prakash Malik
Pervez Musharraf
Strength
30,000 5,000
Casualties and losses
Indian official figures

• 527 killed[1][2][3]
  • 1,363 wounded[4]
  • 1 POW
  • 1 fighter jet crashed
  • 1 helicopter shot down
Pakistani claims

Other Pakistani claims

Indian claims

So your source is wiki!!

ok lets say 90% of the PAK army is against INDIA which makes around 5 lakh soldiers right ?? now lets put 70% of your troops on the western side against PAK which makes around 840 lakh soldiers and now lets put your doctrine forward as well according to which you mass all your troops towards PAK and attack from a specific place means lets say even if you push with 3 lakh soldiers towards Punjab is our 90% which is stretched all over PAK's border from Kashmir to Karachi would be able to stop those fully concentrated 3 lakh troops marching towards punjab ????

Belligerents
India Pakistan
Commanders and leaders
Ved Prakash Malik
Pervez Musharraf
Strength
30,000 5,000
Casualties and losses
Indian official figures

• 527 killed[1][2][3]
  • 1,363 wounded[4]
  • 1 POW
  • 1 fighter jet crashed
  • 1 helicopter shot down
Pakistani claims

Other Pakistani claims

Indian claims

:o: since when PA had 840 lakh soldiers ... man we are doomed :cray:

waise sirji the thread is about LCH not losses to both sides in kargil ... kyon haina :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom