What's new

Indian LCH, new threat for Pakistan in Siachin and Kashmir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@waz @Blue Marlin Attack helicopters will not fighter each other therefore its not necessary to buy helicopters to counter that threat, that LCH threat can be countered with much lower cost of those LCHs.

Edit:
The thing is how effective HJ-12s will be against Indian Army on high altitudes.

@waz @Blue Marlin Attack helicopters will not fighter each other therefore its not necessary to buy helicopters to counter that threat, that LCH threat can be countered with much lower cost of those LCHs..
as @waz a gunship's worst nightmare is portable radars.
like the Swedish giraffe.
and the chinese hq-7/fm
both of which pakistan has
5786274169_05e0cdf134_b.jpg
Pakistan_unveils_new_Air_Defense_sytem_FM-90_HQ-7B_manufacturing_by_China_640_002.jpg

@waz @Blue Marlin Attack helicopters will not fighter each other therefore its not necessary to buy helicopters to counter that threat, that LCH threat can be countered with much lower cost of those LCHs.

Edit:
The thing is how effective HJ-12s will be against Indian Army on high altitudes.

Of course. We are just discussing choppers, as side topic, linked to the original thread.

as @waz a gunship's worst nightmare is portable radars.
like the Swedish giraffe.
and the chinese hq-7/fm
both of which pakistan has
View attachment 266874 View attachment 266875

There are many other available or possible solution Pakistan can have if your mentioned systems can not be transported to areas from where proper air cover can be provided to frontline posts.

Of course. We are just discussing choppers, as side topic, linked to the original thread.

How about using STOP CIWS with QW-3 class or better MANPADS for air defence at high altitudes and HJ-12 against IA??

There are many other available or possible solution Pakistan can have if your mentioned systems can not be transported to areas from where proper air cover can be provided to frontline posts.
im sure a small post is sufficient enough to hold the radar. its foot print is about the size of a truck. getting it up here may be a problem but thats were common sense comes in and its moved in parts not as a whole

im sure a small post is sufficient enough to hold the radar. its foot print is about the size of a truck. getting it up here may be a problem but thats were common sense comes in and its moved in parts not as a whole

But transporting it to very high altitudes will be huge issue that is why I posted image of STOP 25mm light weight autonomous CIWS.

How about using STOP CIWS with QW-3 class or better MANPADS for air defence at high altitudes and HJ-12 against IA??

Good picks, although I'd rule out the HJ-12 purely down to effective range.

Well,I had managed to clear the medical exams but failed the aptitude test - utter lack of communication skills!! :(

So your source is wiki!!
thats because your friends was refering to it who i quoted wanna look at that please :)

But transporting it to very high altitudes will be huge issue that is why I posted image of STOP 25mm light weight autonomous CIWS.

Pakistan has no such issue. Roads and paths have been built that lead up to the posts.

It should not be taken as joke because Pakistani relations are getting better with ME again. So, they might support PAA in getting:

Top End:
15 AH-1Z Vipers + 15-35 Additional may be.
30 Z-10P
20-30 Mi-35s

Light End:
30 Tigers
OR
30 A-129
OR
30 Z-19P

Source: Indian LCH, new threat for Pakistan in Siachin and Kashmir? | Page 3

Not with the UAE they aren't. Also no one will pay for Pakistan's purchases bro.

AH-64 Apache are the best attack helicopters in the world, bro. Do not underestimate them. In right hands, these attack helicopters can wreak havoc across enemy positions.

I recall an incident in which US forces attacked two Pakistani military positions in a mountainous region near the Afghan border. US forces used AH-64 Apache in this (shameful) military operation and you don't wanna know about the outcome.
bro i know but i think you don't know but cobras armament is better
Sidewinders :cheers:

i dont want to go of topic here. but i shall answer off topics one last time.

a ciws is unless as choppers are very nimble and ciws will struggle to keep up. manpads, radars, short range aam's (from gunships), or short range sams. thats it

no more of topic questions, only on topic questions.

Reactions: waz
:o: since when PA had 840 lakh soldiers ... man we are doomed :cray:

waise sirji the thread is about LCH not losses to both sides in kargil ... kyon haina :azn:
edited :P and it wasn't PA i was refering to please do read :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom