What's new

"Forced to hang my head in shame": Former Navy chief writes open letter to President Mukherjee, PM M

If i may as an outsider i think India under Modi is going the exact same route Pakistan went under Zia and of which we are still bearing the brunt of rationalization of our society.

This is my personal opinion. Feel free to disagree.

I feel sad at having to say this, but you are probably right. And look at the rabid pack leading us down that trail.

I feel sad at having to say this, but you are probably right. And look at the rabid pack leading us down that trail.
This is the 'rabid pack' for the benefit of the non Indians.

Members of the 'rabid pack' headed by...
The Hon'ble Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi

Modi_ministers_take_oath_650.jpg

I meant rabid mad dogs like @SarthakGanguly , not these.

Typical Sangh Parivar coward.
Please, sir. Have the decency of at least pretending to uphold a basic minimum decorum in here. Thanks. :)
There is no need for name calling bro.
I agree. No need for that. Bihar shall speak. :agree:

<sigh>

I suppose it's silly and immature of me, but I keep hoping that the good side of you will win. I know, I know....
The assumption of his dominant self to be 'wrong' betrays arrogance on your part. Something that is not becoming of someone who claims to be liberal to opposing (peaceful) exchange of ideas. @vsdoc

Last edited:
Please, sir. Have the decency of at least pretending to uphold a basic minimum decorum in here. Thanks. :)

I agree. No need for that. Bihar shall speak. :agree:

The assumption of his dominant self to be 'wrong' betrays arrogance on your part. Something that is not becoming of someone who claims to be liberal to opposing (peaceful) exchange of ideas.

You could have the decency not to libel others by putting words in their mouths, or thoughts in their heads, that occur only to your diseased mind.

And try not to hide behind the fig-leaf of a totally meaningless smiley. Your thoughts are vicious enough, poisonous enough by themselves; they need no garnish.

You could have the decency not to libel others by putting words in their mouths, or thoughts in their heads, that occur only to your diseased mind.
I request you to abstain from name-calling and continuous personal attacks based on your ideological standing. As Mr. Jaitley would have put it as 'ideological intolerance'.

I request you to abstain from name-calling and continuous personal attacks based on your ideological standing. As Mr. Jaitley would have put it as 'ideological intolerance'.

As usual, charity begins at home. Start by being orderly yourself. I couldn't care a hang what Jaitley said, I would rather look at what you say and do on this forum. This is relevant, that is not.

If i may ask Sir, is Pakistan too partly responsible for the sudden change in the Indian mindset?
I ask this because when Zia incorporated the Wahbi Ideology, it was because we wanted to teach Soviets a lesson over their role in 71, Its like they say when you think of getting revenge dig two graves one for them and for yourself. Is India going down the same route? The sole idea of punishing Pakistan is that much deep rooted within the Indian general populace that they would vote anyone in even if it destroys the very fabric of the Indian society in general?

If i may ask Sir, is Pakistan too partly responsible for the sudden change in the Indian mindset?
I ask this because when Zia incorporated the Wahbi Ideology, it was because we wanted to teach Soviets a lesson over their role in 71, Its like they say when you think of getting revenge dig two graves one for them and for yourself. Is India going down the same route? The sole idea of punishing Pakistan is that much deep rooted within the Indian general populace that they would vote anyone in even if it destroys the very fabric of the Indian society in general?

In short (I feel too disturbed to write in detail, rationally) no. It is nothing to do with Pakistan. It has everything to do with the transformation of Indian society. A transformation that was due to come about, but is awful in its impact, its scope and its dimensions as it happens. An unhappy day.

@havizs

I am sorry to say but u are making no sense at all today.
It was done to elicit intolerance that you wished to see. See the rating? The inability to counter by logic, reason and counter argument and taking recourse to punitive measure. Against which I have no power. THAT is exercising intolerance. In that sense, yes I agree with your POV.

This is the 'rabid pack' for the benefit of the non Indians.

Members of the 'rabid pack' headed by...
The Hon'ble Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi

Modi_ministers_take_oath_650.jpg
@levina @Rain Man @scorpionx
Don't miss this thread. :tup:

It was done to elicit intolerance that you wished to see. See the rating? The inability to counter by logic, reason and counter argument and taking recourse to punitive measure. Against which I have no power. THAT is exercising intolerance. In that sense, yes I agree with your POV.

Since you will not recognise a fact until it kicks you in the face, that negative rating was for your despicable diversion of the topic by pretending that the council of Ministers was the target of my comment. The target was the Hindutvavadis on this forum, led by you.

@levina @Rain Man @scorpionx
Don't miss this thread. :tup:

Precisely.

Not the Ministers.

Just your coterie. Attention-grabbing losers. And just to be quite clear, none of those tagged above.

Back
Top Bottom