What's new

"Forced to hang my head in shame": Former Navy chief writes open letter to President Mukherjee, PM M

There is no Dalit here we don't kill our minorities for eating their liking. Yes people killed each day on sectarian basis thanks to Zia for this but now we are on right track but sad to say our neighbor is on wrong track.
There are dalits in Pakistan. My work for the PHS, or attempted but unaccepted work for them reveals that there are around 3 million dalits in Pakistan or perhaps more. 8.5% of the Sindh population is Hindu. Joginder Nath Mandal was a dalit too and vouched for the creation of Pakistan. He was a right hand man for Jinnah and the first speaker of National assembly. Dalits fear persecution in India for being dalit or low caste. They brave on, labour on despite mistreatment in Pakistan and know that India is not a good place to escape to. We should protect them. They have few options if they face discrimination.

And what are we doing??
We are digging up the vedas etc when india was truly a place of 1 religion.
Things have changed and we need to deal with it and this is certainly no way to deal with that issue.

LOL..... I am confused, are we not supposed to dig up the vedas because we have more than 1 religion ? :cheesy:

What kind of retarded logic is that ?

Rather than post lamenting Rhetoric why not be more specific about your expectations and desires ? let us all hear it in clear terms.

Last edited:
And what are we doing??
We are digging up the vedas etc when india was truly a place of 1 religion.
Things have changed and we need to deal with it and this is certainly no way to deal with that issue.

I think we are still doing 10 0 times better than pakistan in this regard,,,i have not seen u once raising such issues in pakistan thread about ur country.

At least i as an indian member is admitting there seems to be a problem.
You to much worried brother these things are happening at very small scale in vast country like india

Go outside and see from your house the environment is normal

But lutyians folks made it like we are Having Siriya here

Its obvious that since there is Rightwingers in power you will See Such letters more openly as Indian media is mostly left & Congress oriented so such ideological War will be inevitable.

are u high? pakistan is the poster child of large scale ethnic and minority killing. its been happening for decades
No one has written my family chrnochles about why we moved from Indian occupied parts. The focus is almost completely on Hindus and Sikhs migrating from Pakistan to Indian occupied regions. Therefore muslims migrating and settling in Pakistan does not fit the agenda of some media organizations. Pakistani media is far more liberal than Indian media.

I know. I was in Lucknow when Samjhauta blast happened. They were blaming LeT and it was later proven to be Sadhvi Pragya and Purohit responsible for the blast. Muslims and Pakistanis are treated as the same thing in India and muslims have it the roughest.

Whether it was imported or not, it does not change the fact. The key word here is intolerance, something India under Modi is moving towards.
Nope it does change the fact, intolerance is being shown by the people who thought their hold on Indian narrative is their birth right.

Everyone these days is channeling their inner Adarsh Liberal.

I am forced to admit that what we are witnessing today is an unprecedented attempt at social engineering through very clever media management and selective portrayal of outrage from every liberal and his grandmother.

The assault on BJP and Modi is relentless but of low burning intensity aimed towards creating a particular perception which would carry on to next general elections in long term. Immediate goal seems to be Bihar Elections. Painting BJP as a convenient patsy for each and every incident of violence involving Minorities is a very handy tactic:enjoy:

Really this is masterful PR strategy, Hats off.

Well Played Prashant Kishore

@SarthakGanguly @ranjeet

Last edited:

I am forced to admit that what we are witnessing today is an unprecedented attempt at social engineering through very clever media management and selective portrayal of outrage from every liberal and his grandmother.

The assault on BJP and Modi is relentless but of low burning intensity aimed towards creating a particular perception which would carry on to next general elections in long term. Immediate goal seems to be Bihar Elections. Painting BJP as a convenient patsy for each and every incident of violence involving Minorities is a very handy tactic:enjoy:

@SarthakGanguly @ranjeet

The thing is they played this game too early, people will start seeing BJP as victim of undue media attacks before next general elections.

And... Joginder Nath Mandal ran off to India in the 1950s.
Where did you get this information from. He quit the party after Jinnah's death because future leaders were not as secular or willing to hear Hindu concerns as he was. But I don't think he migrated in 1950. In fact it was in 71 during the break up of Pakistan.

@SarthakGanguly @ranjeet
It won't have much effect. The English media is only crying hoarse. The rest are not. The urban support for BJP has gone down. But then the rural support has gone up. The previous NDA govt focused on the urban pop and lost. This Govt is wooing Bharat. :D In any case, only 30 - 35% of the Mumbai/Delhi/Bangalore/etc city folks go out to vote. :coffee:

I agree. We are becoming more confrontational. When faced with intolerance and violence we used to walk away (nay, run away). But now we face it head on. Hence the fireworks.

If you are hinting towards Modi's policies towards Pakistan, i can assure you i am neither interested in that debate nor do i wish to turn this thread into another India vs Pakistan thread. Stay on topic.

Where did you get this information from. He quit the party after Jinnah's death because future leaders were not as secular or willing to hear Hindu concerns as he was. But I don't think he migrated in 1950. In fact it was in 71 during the break up of Pakistan.
He died in 1968. Ran away from Pakistan in 1950-1951.
5 noted personalities who left Pakistan for India - The Express Tribune

If you are hinting towards Modi's policies towards Pakistan, i can assure you i am neither interested in that debate nor do i wish to turn this thread into another India vs Pakistan thread. Stay on topic.
I am talking about his policies in India. Internal policy alone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom