What's new

Guinness World Record of most ugly people in a single Video

East Pakistan was your own undoing. We didn't start that fire. At least have the sense to acknowledge that.

If you don't care why start the thread??

We don't care about what the west thinks of us let alone some pygmy Indians. we don't need anyones acceptance. I started the thread to make Indian look bad. If you have a problem with that don't visit this website

Last edited:
We don't care about what the west thinks of us let alone some pygmy Indians. we don't need anyones acceptance. I started the thread to make Indian look bad. If you have a problem with that don't visit this website

You are on my ignore list. Good luck with your mission.:cuckoo:

lol this what these indiots really look like in dehli ..just imagine south..black hole on earth..ufff.. Thank you Jinnah.. LOL beta baap sy pehly paida ho gya.. haha choo**ye

You cannot blame Indians from having such a thought on Pakistan. Almost all Indians have similar thinking on Pakistan. I am sure the reactions will be same if one does a similar interviews in Karachi. This all started in the partition of 1947. And the hate for the other is going to stay.

East Pakistan was your own undoing. We didn't start that fire. At least have the sense to acknowledge that.

If you don't care why start the thread??

No, you did start the fire. Politicians from East Pakistan were visiting india way before 71'. You should read up on the history of the conflict.

You cannot blame Indians from having such a thought on Pakistan. Almost all Indians have similar thinking on Pakistan. I am sure the reactions will be same if one does a similar interviews in Karachi. This all started in the partition of 1947. And the hate for the other is going to stay.

Who care about the hate, no big deal but the point is that despite all the hate why do Indians like you spend so much time on a Pakistani defense site, which is possibly owned by the ISI?

Who care about the hate, no big deal but the point is that despite all the hate why do Indians like you spend so much time on a Pakistani defense site, which is possibly owned by the ISI?

I spend my too little of my time on PDF. Who gave you the impression that I spend too much of my time of PDF?

They are not ugly in terms of physical appearance, though the words that are coming out of their mouths are ugly.

They should remember that in the West they are also lumped into the same stereotype as the people they are insulting.

LOL... most of what they said was in Hindu :cheesy:

How do you know what they said ? most of what they said was abusive but also hilarious.

India has pretty good reason to stereotype pakistanis. Won't you say ?

LOL....what has partition got anything to do with it ? :cheesy:

Most of that guys on the video do not identify paksitan with partition, they identify pakistan with Terrorism.

LOL... most of what they said was in Hindu :cheesy:

How do you know what they said ? most of what they said was abusive but also hilarious.

India has pretty good reason to stereotype pakistanis. Won't you say ?

The first part of the video was in English, and they were mostly saying the same things.

Obviously I can't understand the rest, which I'm guessing is Hindi (not Hindu as you said?) or Tamil, or some other Indian language.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom