What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hu Songshan , @WebMaster , @waz , @Horus , @Chinese-Dragon

Sirs, I do hope that you will at least offer your verdict on the issue as I request the negative rating to be lifted. I have listed the reasons. Beyond those, unlike what jhungary suggests, the post in question has never been intended to be insulting against the Vietnamese.

I have no history of insulting a group of people as I distinguish between peoples and governments. As a Pan- (East)Asianist, it is inconceivable I would be holding any negative feelings against people in China-sphere and beyond. I have not once used any racial slur in any one of my posts. .

I have no interest, as well as expertise on sociological/cultural issues. My area is interstate relations and hence my posts are.

If there is a generalization in that post, it is only a generalization about the US Army as an institution as being rapist and murderer. If this is an insult, I admit it, and hence I deleted my post.

I have never been subject to US-led drone attacks, unlike people of Pakistan, but I have done extensive study on it from the perspective of international law. Therefore, perhaps we must leave the duty of defending the integrity of US Army to the US members.

I do hope that you would look at the issue under this light and see that my post has never been intended as an insult to the Vietnamese but only describing the US Army operating in foreign lands as rapists and murderers. If this is against forum rules, please state it openly. I will not be repeating my argument and I have already deleted what I have posted.

I do hope that you would be lifting the negative rating.

Regards.

Hi @Slav Defence ,

Thank you for your kind response.

My reasoning for deleting was that I thought moderators could retrieve and do the required action. I just did not want a negative rated post to be still visible to regular posters.

I am not sure I myself can reverse it.

Would any one of the moderators kindly retrieve the deleted post so that the required action would be taken?

@WebMaster , @waz , @Horus

I have above explained why I think the negative rating was unwarranted.

Best.

@waz , sir, would you kindly look at the issue I raised above, please.

For @Slav Defence review the negative rating, I need the deleted post to be retrieved. Is it possible so that the negative rating would be taken back because it was revenge-oriented and entirely unwarranted.

Best.

@waz , sir, would you kindly look at the issue I raised above, please.

For @Slav Defence review the negative rating, I need the deleted post to be retrieved. Is it possible so that the negative rating would be taken back because it was revenge-oriented and entirely unwarranted.

Best.

Hello Tai. Having looked at the post, the whole brothel and linking that to Vietnam wasn't great. Whatever your intentions it was an undesirable post. I know you deleted it, and maybe we can look at taking the negative rating away.

Giving negative ratings for my support of PPP

Feel sad that political bias can be used to rate

Hello Tai. Having looked at the post, the whole brothel and linking that to Vietnam wasn't great. Whatever your intentions it was an undesirable post. I know you deleted it, and maybe we can look at taking the negative rating away.
I am bit curious, does deletion of negatively rated post warrant to removal of rating?

Bhai,dil tu mera bhai chah raha hai k ek adad negative rating gift kerdoon,but it's unfair
So,ratings reversed.:D

regards
sir i have a serous question for you please spare me a moment

why do mods like you have diffrent set of rules for abusing trollers who come in multiple IDs and TTs like wajsal play as there backers just some days back this guy ifrit/abunamr/maarkhor/as-asad-al-arab and that fakre mirpur were trolling me on diwali thread and when i said that what will hindus of sindh & south punjab feel about the forced coversion and kidnapping of there girls by some pakistanies i was slapped with -ve ratings but fakre mirpur and maarkhor kept on talking about girls and aunties in a digoratorry language and manner and all mods and TTs kept quite why these double standards why sir why ?

Honestly thought he was trolling, who supports PPP. If his intentions were otherwise, then it's unfair. :lol:
Why not support PPP? You can bring reasons in that thread, I'll answer them, just no unproved allegations though

There is literally no proof of corruption by PPP that has been proved in courts, life was better under PPP and Bibi gave herself up for Pakistan

why do mods like you have diffrent set of rules for abusing trollers who come in multiple IDs and TTs like wajsal play as there backers just some days back this guy ifrit/abunamr/maarkhor/as-asad-al-arab and that fakre mirpur were trolling me on diwali thread and when i said that what will hindus of sindh & south punjab feel about the forced coversion and kidnapping of there girls by some pakistanies i was slapped with -ve ratings but fakre mirpur and maarkhor kept on talking about girls and aunties and all mods and TTs kept quite why these double standards why sir why ?

If I were there,then I would have slapped all of them with negative rating,sir.
So,you should start this at GHQ and file your complain in there.

regards

why do mods like you have diffrent set of rules for abusing trollers who come in multiple IDs and TTs like wajsal play as there backers just some days back this guy ifrit/abunamr/maarkhor/as-asad-al-arab and that fakre mirpur were trolling me on diwali thread and when i said that what will hindus of sindh & south punjab feel about the forced coversion and kidnapping of there girls by some pakistanies i was slapped with -ve ratings but fakre mirpur and maarkhor kept on talking about girls and aunties in a digoratorry language and manner and all mods and TTs kept quite why these double standards why sir why ?
You were trolling, best part is the post was deleted, or was it not? so are the mods also biased now. You can always report a post and a TT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom